• Published 20th Oct 2015
  • 5,395 Views, 310 Comments

The Other Journal - Ganondorf8



My name is Sunset Shimmer, and I wanted to speak to the human Twilight about a closely guarded secret. I have a journal... one that contains secrets... personal secrets about my life from past to present...secret feelings about my friends...

  • ...
17
 310
 5,395

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: The Interview

Day: Monday
Weather: Mildly sunny
Time: 9:47am

After acquiring some camera equipment, I joined the Canterlot High Newspaper to mask the true intentions behind what I was about to do, making me seem like a normal student, joining normal clubs. It also gave me access to additional materials which would help me with my cause. The five girls whom I deemed special had agreed to be interviewed as I insisted that they share their story of how they became friends and what their first experiences were like at CHS. That's what they believe is the purpose behind my inquiry, but in truth I wanted to learn everything about them. These five were potential threats to my dominion of the school, so they needed to be brought down in a special manner, and by the time I was done with them, they would never acknowledge each other's existence again.

The Other Journal
By Ganondorf8
November 14, 2015
Chapter 12: The Interview.

" Snips and Snails helped me find some equipment, and it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I assumed there was going to be a lot of red tape and the like to go through, but it turns out that being the Princess of the Fall Formal provided some perks, which I would quickly grow to love." I said.

" What kind of perks?" Twilight asked.

" Aside from being allowed to influence future events, I also had access to various equipment, in case I ever needed to make a speech, but the one perk I had which, looking back on it now, was the only one that I truly deserved, considering what I did to become princess in the first place, was having one free soda pop per day." I answered, turning the page in the journal, when yet another thing slid out from between the pages. This time I managed to catch this out of the corner of my eye, so whipping out my hand in a quick fashion, I caught the piece of paper before lifting it up and showing it to Twilight, who adjusted her glasses as the text was rather small. " This was the reason why I needed the equipment, and just seeing that photo in the corner brings back painful memories."

" This is a newspaper article." Twilight said, confused. " Why would you have this in your journal?"

" My plan was to turn our friends against one another through manipulation, but because of how special they were, I knew that my usual tactics weren't going to be enough, and not even the likes of Snips and Snails would prove effective. No, I had to strike them when they were at their most vulnerable, and that involved using their own experiences to tear them apart." I answered. As I stared longingly at the newspaper article which I had the displeasure of writing, I began to reminisce about that day in question, and how all of my friends were there under false pretenses. Was it because I was afraid of them, that I assumed they were a threat, and had to take care of them in such a heinous manner? Or was it because I was so twisted and vile, that my actions were due to wanting the satisfaction of breaking apart a friendship by the roots?

" Sunset... you're crying again." Twilight said.

" Can you blame me? After all, what I did to our friends was one of the worst thing I've ever done in my entire life. I had no right to do what I did to them, but I did it anyway because of wanting to fulfill a twisted desire, one filled with hatred towards those I didn't even know, and I felt that way just because of some strange sensation I had about them." I said, tears trickling down my cheeks, prompting me to close my eyes tightly while gritting my teeth. I may have changed for the better, but reminding myself of who I used to be for Twilight's sake was beginning to affect me mentally as well as emotionally. Have I really changed? Or, was this just a false pretense on my part? My friends forgave me eventually, yet they haven't forgotten, and most likely will never forget what I did during this moment in our lives. I felt as though darkness itself was choking me slowly, making me suffer a slow and agonizing death, but then I felt Twilight's warm arms wrap themselves around my neck as she squeezed me as hard as she could. I hoped she didn't go too far, otherwise she'll choke me as opposed to the darkness.

" Why don't I sit next to you in comfort while you read this next part?" Twilight suggested, her body pressing next to mine, which stopped my tears from falling. I felt that weird sensation again that I felt before, when she comforted me. What was it about her doing that which made me feel such emotions? I wondered if she was aware of the same thing, but simply chooses to ignore them in favour of helping me deal with all of these issues I have? It then dawned on me that I was pretty messed up, and Twilight had been doing her best to effectively repair me like I were a broken machine. " Just continue reading while I remain by your side, so that I can apply tissues, comfort, compassion, and anything else to help you feel better. Also, I'd like to look at that article you wrote. For curiosity's sake, of course." Twilight said, prompting me to hand it over to her before looking down at the words written on the page; words that had droplets surrounding them--teardrops, as I remember feeling so much guilt for when I originally wrote this during the time where my life was at its lowest point.


It didn't take long for me to procure some camera equipment, but there was one slight problem that I didn't take into consideration: How I was going to get all five of the girls to even agree with what I was planning. After all, I did shun their efforts when they tried conversing with me during the day of the intramural sports, but then, that was because I didn't want to be bothered by them, even though something about them felt special to me. So, I needed something that could get them to spill all of their secrets without being too obvious about it, and that's when an idea popped into my mind. If I were to join the Canterlot High Newspaper, I could claim that my intentions were noble and that I wanted to interview them in order to publish their story. They would never know that my real reason was to learn everything about them and destroy their friendship by using their own experiences as attacks against their relationships.

Joining the newspaper was something which I had been considering for quite some time, as I figured I could easily spread chaos around CHS by using an appropriate outlet which would also allow me to do so through anonymous means, but what I was going to do to those girls prompted me to finally join. As the Princess of the Fall Formal, I was allowed to influence what kind of articles the paper was allowed to publish. It didn't matter whether or not I was a part of the team, but if I could get close to those who worked behind the scenes on the paper, I could gain access to additional materials which could help further my dominance over the school. Luckily for me, Snips and Snails were on hand to provide some unique assistance. When I presented myself before the editor with the two boys flanking either side of me, he knew that it was in his best interest to allow me to join the team, for if he were to refuse my request, things could take a turn for the worse, yet I held my two minions in check just to make sure my intentions weren't compromised.

" You really want to write for the Canterlot High Newspaper?" The editor asked, his eyes darting back and forth, seeing Snips and Snails acting like enforcers, which actually had a nice ring to it. " I wouldn't have guessed that a Princess of the Fall Formal would want to get her hands dirty writing articles, as someone of your status would instead provide suggestions on what direction we should take the paper in."

" Oh, I have every intention of doing just that, but I would like to join because I want to interview students and see how they feel about attending such an establishment as CHS, as their opinions do matter." I said, pretending to be nice about it, though my reasons for joining were to spread hatred. I suppose that I could have told the editor that interviews with the other students were mandatory as a means of asserting my influence due to being princess, but I figured that would make him suspicious, so doing this of my own accord would enable me to remain undetected.

" Well, you certainly are passionate about it." The editor said.

" I already have some equipment which I borrowed from the school." I said.

" Talk about being well-prepared to interview our peers, but what about those two?" The editor asked, looking at both Snips and Snails, who were obviously making him feel uncomfortable. This was rather pleasant; I do so enjoy seeing people squirm whenever they feel uneasy. " I'll let you join the paper, no problem, Sunset Shimmer, but Snips and Snails aren't what I would call newspaper material, given their status for wanting to make pranks. They can hang around with you all they want, but not when you're doing any interviews, unless you were interviewing them for some reason."

" Is that all?" I asked.

" Essentially, yes." The editor answered.

" Very well! I'll make sure Snips and Snails aren't around when I'm doing my interviews." I said.

" Then, may I say, welcome to the Canterlot High Newspaper!" The editor announced.

" You have definitely made me feel very happy today, and would you believe that I already have an interview in mind?" I asked.

" Really? Well, if you get permission from those who you would like to interview, just let me know about it, and I can set up a room where you can conduct your interview with them, but it might take a couple of days; we've been pretty swamped lately, what with so many things happening, like what happened before the events of the Fall Formal. In fact, we still need to interview you at some point, Sunset Shimmer, as you were crowned princess, so we'd like to hear your thoughts on winning the coveted crown that so many desired." The editor answered. While the idea of having to wait before I can interview those girls was an annoying setback, I merely shrugged it off, as it would give me enough time to convince them to share their stories with me, and I could always use Snips and Snails to force them into accepting my request. I would have to do so through subtle means so that I wouldn't expose my true intentions. Unfortunately, when I was about to take my leave with my minions, the editor just had to bring up something else that did place me on a slightly defensive front. " So, who do you want to interview?"

" I'm taking it that this is something you need to know?" I asked.

" Think of it as a requirement. I need to make sure that the interviews will be with the right people." The editor said. Thinking that this was just pointless rhetoric in order for him to ensure that the integrity of the newspaper remained intact, I cursed under my breath before I told him the names of those I was planning to interview: Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. " Huh? You want to interview those five? I'm not sure why you would want to do that; I would have thought you would have wanted to interview one of the more popular students, like Flash Sentry, Sassy Saddles, or even Sapphire Shores." The editor said, confused by my choice.

" Those five are the perfect students to interview." I said, making sure not to reveal my true reason for all of this.

" Well, if you think they are, then I guess you can go ahead and interview them." The editor said. Finally taking my leave with Snips and Snails, I now had the blessings of the Canterlot High Newspaper on my side. Now I needed to convince those five into agreeing with doing an interview. Looking at my two minions, who appeared somewhat clueless as to what I was scheming, I told them that I wanted them to observe my potential subjects, so that I would know what kind of schedules they had during the course of the school day. My idea involved getting all five them together, or none of them at all, as not even a single one of them could be omitted from this. Upon hearing what I had asked of them, Snips and Snails gave me a salute, which looked utterly ridiculous, and then they collided with one another in comedic fashion before heading off. I slapped my forehead, reminding myself that they weren't my best choice.

This was going to be one interview those five were never going to forget, because once I am finished with them, they'll practically beg to be transferred to different schools in order to get as far away from each other as possible.


" That article you're holding in your hands, Twilight, is only a small portion of what I actually wrote." I said, looking up from the pages of the journal.

" Why keep a small part? Why not the whole thing?" Twilight asked.

" It was roughly five or six pages in length with only the one photo, as seen on the piece of paper you're holding, but I wanted to keep that photo. It originally served as a reminder that I had ruined their friendships with what I did, yet when I look at it now, having made friends with them, I wish that I'd never interviewed them in the first place, and that the editor had convinced me to ask other students." I answered.

" Did you condemn them in the article?" Twilight asked.

" No, the article was actually an honest piece of work, as my intention back then was to use their personal secrets against them while being secretive about it. I published it with the masked intention that it would provide a positive spin for the school, yet I kept the juicy stuff to myself." I answered, turning another page of the journal, where an envelope had been taped to the back of it. I carefully pulled the envelope off without damaging the page, and opened it using my finger nail. A small notepad dropped out and landed on the floor with a soft thud before Twilight picked it up. She tried to give it back to me, but I raised my hand, indicating that I didn't want it, not yet. " That notepad contains everything our friends told me about them: their hopes, their dreams, their secrets, everything, and I would use that knowledge to ruin their lives." Twilight then began to comb through what I had written down, and her expressions were exactly what I was expecting from her: ones of shock, horror, disgust, and most importantly, fury.

" Why did you keep these after all this time?" Twilight asked.

" As a reminder that those were the very words that hurt them so much." I answered.

" Do they know you kept this knowledge?" Twilight asked.

" No." I answered, burying my head into my hands, weeping again. " I never told them that I kept that information about their secrets. They assumed that I had thrown that away when I reformed after the most recent Fall Formal, yet I couldn't bring myself to do so, as I wanted to punish myself by constantly being reminded that those were the hateful things I exposed, which destroyed their friendships." I said, my crying getting worse until I needed a tissue to blow my nose. Twilight handed one over to me, and I blew my nose with a loud HONK! " Then again, this isn't the first time I've had to deal with their secrets being used against them."

" What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

" Another incident occurred several months ago, but it had more to do with a personal grudge against me out of spite for being left alone. I know that doesn't make much sense to you Twilight, but you'll discover what I'm talking about a lot later. While I still keep records of their secrets, I have never shared such knowledge with anyone else, and that is the honest truth, yet I suppose I should come clean and tell them that I have this guilt-ridden stash." I answered.

" They won't be mad at you, Sunset. Just tell them that you kept such information as a means of punishing yourself for how you hurt them. It's not the most comforting thing one can say to a friend, but they know what kind of person you are, so they will surely understand why you did it." Twilight said. Her words did make me feel better, and she was right in that I should have told my friends about what I kept, but I guess that I was afraid of them turning against me despite how close we've all come. " For now, why don't I just put this notepad back in its envelope, and put it to one side where it will be out of sight and out of mind. While I did read the information you wrote down, I swear on my life that their secrets will not be shared by these lips, no matter what!" Twilight declared.

" You've certainly come a long way in such a short period." I said, smiling.

" I have you and our friends to thank." Twilight replied, smiling as widely.

" Where were we? Oh yes! Even though the editor said that it would take a couple of days to get us a room where I could conduct the interview, it ended up taking a lot longer than that, because there was some inner turmoil happening in the Canterlot High Newspaper which I didn't know about. Overall, it took three months." I said.


When the Editor finally told me that a room had been provided, I chastised him for taking his sweet time, but he said that due to unfortunate circumstances, there was a huge backlog of interviews, articles, and the like that needed to be taken care of first. In my mind, he showed how incompetent he was as an editor, as someone of his position would have resolved such a problem within a matter of days and used his authority to get everyone under control, even if it meant hurting their feelings. He begged for forgiveness for having made me wait, but I had no desire to forgive him for his idiocy, and I secretly planned on taking him down as well by exposing what happened to Principal Celestia. You see, neither she nor Vice Principal Luna were aware of what happened among the members of the paper, so this was the perfect opportunity to ruin the editor's career. Since I had more important things to take care of, I had Snips and Snails bring this to the attention of the two sisters, while I prepared to hold my interview.

I didn't need the help of my minions to get my future friends to agree to being interviewed. Each of them were up for it, giving various reasons: one wanted to express her thoughts, one thought it would be tons of fun, one was sure it would be fabulous, one said it be awesome, and one simply gave a quiet "yay". While their reasons felt important to them, they had no significance to me, other than the fact that they had been lured into my clutches, and the moment was at hand to learn all that I could about them. I made sure that I was waiting for them in the interview room, and by the time they arrived, I had finished some last minute checks to make sure the equipment was working correctly. Not only did I intend on writing down their information, but I also planned to record it, because the editor also mentioned that the paper on occasion liked to publish videos online; the Internet was a perfect tool for spreading chaos because you can be so anonymous about it.

" I'm so glad that you all agreed to be interviewed." I said.

" Well, we weren't sure if we would, considering what happened a few months ago." Rainbow Dash said, her words obviously referring to when the five of them approached me because I had been looking at them, but I chose to ignore her; all I cared about was learning their secrets. " Fluttershy managed to convince us to go along with this, since she kept saying that you needed a proper friend, going by current choice of company. I don't know why anyone would want to be friends with Snips and Snails. Those two are more interested in pulling pranks than wanting to be model students around here."

" I think they can be tamed." I said, lying because they were my minions more than anything else.

" I know ya became Princess of the Fall Formal just a short time ago, but y'all sound like yer enjoying havin' all that power a little too much fer my liking. I mean, ya said that you can tame Snips and Snails, but someone who somehow won the Formal would prefer to befriend them rather than treat them like they were critters." Applejack said, and much like I did with Rainbow Dash, I ignored her words for the most part, but there were a few that stood out to me. It seemed that this farm girl had a feeling that my winning the crown was something more than it seemed, so perhaps she should go down first. I can also treat people anyway I want; the crown gave me that authority. I know it wasn't supposed to, but I'd make sure that it did over time, as Canterlot High would be mine! " I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, Sunset Shimmer, but I reckon you could refer to those two boys with a more appropriate analogy."

" I'll make a note of that somewhere." I said.

" So, shall we get this interview started?" Rarity asked, hoping to change the discussion.

" That's a good idea. I would like to know how the five of you first met." I answered, smiling a gentle smile while internally grinning maniacally. " The school newspaper wants a profile on students who happen to be good friends with one another, as we want to showcase how much friendship is valued here at CHS. Also, we believe that their opinions matter, so by all means express yourselves to your hearts' content." Just saying all of that made me want to throw up; it felt so vile that I had to say that this was for the benefit of the entire school, though it was also beneficial to me, which was the important thing.

" That's an easy-peasy question, so I'll give it a shot. I hope that you write this down, Sunset Shimmer, because I'm very descriptive when I explain things, even if they don't need much explanation." Pinkie Pie said. I acknowledged her concern by showing both my notepad and the camera equipment behind me, which I had turned on when I asked about how they met. Now the time had come for me to learn everything about my subjects. " We all met during the Freshman Fair, which happened a few weeks before you transferred to our school. The Fair was for students to sign up for the clubs that they really liked.

" So each of you were there to join a club?" I asked.

" Yes, but we were having some trouble, as there were so many different clubs." Rarity answered.

" Chance encounters brought us all together through interesting means, such as Pinkie Pie scaring Applejack when she popped out of a tree, and Applejack bumping into Rarity because she wasn't watching where she was going. Eventually, we would all come together where our picture was taken, but we weren't friends at that exact moment. We were really more like acquaintances who just happened to bump into each other." Fluttershy said. This was like a goldmine; all of this glorious information was making me rich, rich with the desire to ruin their lives. This was merely the start, as there was so much more that needed to be said, and I wasn't going to rest until I had gotten every last drop of information from them.

" We didn't know each other much back then. I mean, we hardly knew ourselves. All we had in common was wanting to know who we were going to be when we were done with school, but our chance meeting at the Freshman Fair wasn't just a coincidence." Rainbow Dash said.

" How do you figure that?" I asked.

" On the first day of school, we discovered that we were all in the same homeroom!" Rainbow Dash answered, prompting all of them to high-five one another, although the only one among them who felt hesitant about doing so was Fluttershy. That wasn't important to me, though. What was important was that they continued to reveal more information, yet that all depended on what I asked them, so naturally I was the one in control of them.

" Tell me, were you looking forward to the first day?" I asked.

" I was most certainly excited for my first day, and I made sure that I was fabulous when I got to school, and when I discovered that we were all together again, it felt like a dream had come true. Unfortunately, that would soon be tested in ways we couldn't even begin to imagine. I remember how Applejack and Pinkie Pie couldn't pronounce Fluttershy's name properly, and yet I was the only one who managed to pull that off without any problems. Fluttershy would have told them, but she was a little apprehensive towards the whole thing, what with how shy she is." Rarity answered.

" And the rest of you?" I asked. Judging from their less than enthusiastic responses, that was definitely a no, which was absolutely perfect; this was more fuel that was being added to a fire that was constantly growing, what with all of this information being exposed to me. Now I needed to take things up a notch. So far, all I was getting from these five were the basics, yet I needed to dig deeper into their souls and see what really made them tick. It meant going into personal details, and asking in just the right way to avoid any suspicion. " You mentioned a few moments ago about wanting to figure out what you wanted to be. Care to elaborate on that?"

" I wanted to make the Wondercolts soccer team." Rainbow Dash answered.

" Even though I had no problems, given how I don't allow that kinda thing to get in my way, others kept on tellin' me that I had a style issue which would make me th' laughing stock of th' entire school. Just because I come from a farm doesn't mean I can't wear somethin' that shows my family roots, yet people kept on referring to me as a hayseed, bumpkin, fashion disaster, and even worse things, which could really crawl under yer skin." Applejack said. The other three told me similar stories, such as how Fluttershy ended up getting food all over her because of what Applejack did, and Rarity wanting to help her out. There was another incident with Fluttershy that involved a sick animal, and she was too shy to want to come forward in order to help the poor thing. As for Rainbow Dash, she allowed her own ego to get in the way of what she wanted. No one could take her seriously when she couldn't place the needs of her team ahead of her own ambition. The only one who didn't say anything was Pinkie Pie, so I needed to coax something out of her, otherwise I won't be able to take her down with the rest.

" Pinkie Pie, what did you want out of high school?" I asked.

" Clubs!" Pinkie Pie answered.

" Care to elaborate?" I asked.

" So many students came up to me, practically begging me to join their clubs! Okay, they didn't get on all fours or anything, or even got onto their knees when they were begging me, since that would just be silly, but I refused their requests one by one, not because I thought their clubs were bad or anything, but because I wanted everyone else to have fun. So, I decided to start my own club, where the aim was to have as much fun as possible. Did that make any sense to you, Sunset Shimmer? I sure hope so, otherwise I may have to explain everything using the longer approach, which would just be boring." Pinkie Pie answered. It was a good thing that I was recording this interview, as there was no way I was fast enough to write down everything that she was saying. I cursed her hyperactivity under my breath; it made her more annoying than ever. Pinkie then told me that she felt confused with so many different factors that they were tearing her apart on the inside, but to me this was bliss, as it meant she had something which confused her. Before I could ask another question, though, she countered with one of her own. " Why did you join the paper?"

" I believe that I'm the one asking the questions." I answered.

" You can still answer, you know." Pinkie Pie said.

" I thought it would be fun." I said, which was true, to an extent; I was the one who would have all of the fun. However, I didn't like being put on the spot, which angered me immensely, but I maintained my composure, as I didn't want to show my hand this early in the game. Over the course of the next hour, I would learn that all five girls had their respective issues that drove them apart, yet none of them was able to resolve it out of fear that their statuses would be in danger. This must have all been resolved mere days before I came to the school, so this was more towards being recent events they experienced rather than something from long ago. Quite the interesting turn of events, if I do say so, as it meant manipulating them just got much more delicious and ironic. So many moments where they were lost and confused, all in my hands to use against them. Yet, something was missing from the interview: one final secret that would be the final nail in the coffin, so to speak.

" Wow! I must admit that you five definitely went through tremendous ordeals." I said.

" It was some of the worst experiences of our lives." Fluttershy said.

" Surely what you told me so far was the worst of it, right?" I asked.

" No, there was one more thing that happened." Fluttershy answered.

" What was it?" I asked.

" There was an incident where everything came to a head, and even though Applejack lost the respect of her cousins, and Rarity lost the admiration of those who wanted to keep her to themselves all for the sake of being popular, they came to my defence because I was trying to do the right thing by helping a poor animal who really needed it. I think that was the thing that finally brought us all together... Wait, no, there was one last thing. Pinkie Pie was able to rally all of the students together, and Rainbow Dash was able to realize that being on a team meant you were one player among many, not just the whole team with everyone else looking on." Fluttershy answered. I didn't care about the happy conclusion; my focus was on getting the secrets, but it did tell me that Rainbow Dash's ego was her Achilles' heel, which I suspected.

After answering a few more questions, I finally switched off the equipment and put my notepad down, indicating that the interview had come to an end. While the girls all believed that their stories would make for a great article in the paper, they were completely unaware of what was about to happen. By revealing to me their deepest secrets, I could now systematically humiliate them just by spreading this information around. Through sublte work, and by using Snips and Snails, these five would never repair their shattered friendships, and what I sensed about them from the start would amount to nothing. Yet they were just the beginning, as I intended on interviewing more students so that I could get their secrets without them knowing it and use them to spread chaos. In all of the confusion, I would rise up to the top, where I would claim my title as ruler of the school, and no one would be able to stop me! Granted, there were a few things I needed to work out, but it would be worth it once everyone has been put in their place. I then remembered what the editor said about Flash Sentry, and how he suddenly became popular. I figured now was the time to make good use of him.


" What you described was exactly what you wrote down on that notepad." Twilight said.

" I wanted every last possible secret from them, and they gave them to me without even realizing what happened." I said.

" But how could you have destroyed their friendships using this information?" Twilight asked.

" Well, what I wrote down was essentially the template that got me started, but I applied it to future situations which took advantage of their secrets. I broke the friendship between Applejack and Rainbow Dash by pretending to be Applejack and sending text messages regarding an important bake sale. Writing the text as Applejack, I said that the day of the bake sale had been moved to another day, so when Rainbow Dash showed up with the softball team, she assumed that Applejack had stood her up, as there was no bake sale. On the other side of the spectrum, Applejack got branded with being a liar as she assumed the softball team was coming on the day in question." I answered.

" Am I to deduce that you used text message for the others?" Twilight asked.

" Rarity wanted to volunteer to help out with some school projects, but I pretended to be Pinkie and sent her text messages saying that she had plenty of help, and didn't need anymore. Yet, this didn't deter Rarity, who decided to investigate, and she discovered that Pinkie had done all of the work on her own. Fluttershy had a silent auction at the animal shelter, but I pretended to be her, and told Pinkie that it was to be a loud party, where noise makers, party cannons, and the like were all encouraged." I answered, prompting me to turn my face away from Twilight out of sheer guilt over what I did. Yet she grabbed my face before turning it back so that I was looking at her again, and her smile was her way of saying that if she had been in our friends' shoes, she would have forgiven me, as well, simply because my life had hit a proverbial roadblock.

After regaining my composure, I turned the page of the journal, and my eyes opened up in complete shock. " I... I... I completely forgot that this happened."

" What was it?" Twilight asked.

" The day of the other Twilight's coronation." I answered.

PreviousChapters Next