• Published 18th Aug 2015
  • 422 Views, 68 Comments

Armored core: Equis - Senou Natsuru



Armored core: Last raven crossover in which a Raven is transported to Equestria due to a dimensional anomaly after destroying the Ultimate aerial pulverizer.

Comments ( 53 )

I'd what to say other than I like it and wish for u to continue.

6485392 This is seriously tame in comparison to what the corporations would generally do to send a message, especially in for answer and last raven.
:pinkiecrazy:

6486278 oh i know i've played the games:pinkiehappy:

I loved it, especially when Telos started using the Changelings for target practice... I thought Chrysalis was gonna have a heart attack from fear. I hope that ugly bug gets her flank kicked soon.

6510547 Eventually, but life problems are getting in the way for now.
Sorry:ajsleepy:

I totally understand. Best of luck with getting through whatever's causing you grief.

6511773 Freaking roommates second guessing and questioning EVERY GODDAMN job I get.

Ugh...that has got to suck almost as bad as dealing with Changelings. I've had annoying roommates too, when I attended a vocational training program years ago.

6511802 welp, they're getting evicted soon enough. Till then, I'm with my landlords.

I'm so glad you won't have to deal with them anymore. Why are they getting tossed out?

6512475 An attempted lawsuit, plus rent evasion and lack of upkeep in the house.

Jeez...what a *sarcastic* lovely bunch of morons.

6512841 And now they expect me to give them back the laptop i BOUGHT from them so they can sell it and pay a security deposit.

Idiots! I hope you told them no...the laptop is legally yours now. Hope you can get through this soon.

6515288 My response, Quote:"And after all the bullshit you've put me through, and everything you did to me, you expect me to do you that big of a favor? HAHAHA NO."

Ha-ha...that's exactly what I would have said! Sticking to your guns and denying their stupidity just like Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Luna, Shining Armor, Cadence, Celestia, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash stand firm to defend Equestria every day from any threat. Your roommates are leeches just like Chrysalis and her Changeling scum.

6515347 Can't forget Telos ^-^:pinkiehappy:

Ah yes....the worst nightmare of any Changeling, including that ugly overgrown bug Chrysalis. I bet Shining Armor especially will have some rather...interesting things to say to her at her trial if she does get brought to justice... To say nothing about what Twilight, Cadence, and the others will have to say to her...it's not gonna be pretty for the bug.

6515489 She's gonna be in a wheelchair at the trial. With no legs.

Ooohh....I like the sound of that! I'm betting she's gonna get the stuffing pounded out of her, am I right? Just what she deserves for almost killing Cadence, turning Shining Armor into her Mind-controlled puppet, imprisoning Celestia in a cocoon and trying to turn her into a Changeling, turning Twilight's friends and family against her, and imprisoning Twilight in the mines..along with all the damage she and her Changelings caused in Canterlot. Given Chrysalis's evil nature...she probably won't be in the least bit sorry...I hope she does cuz I really hate her.

Dies..not does. Sorry...my phone's spell check was acting up

6515518 No beating, just a torturous, lengthy, painful death.
She's going to try to destroy the AC, FAIL miserably, and get her legs taken off. Haven't picked what will do it yet, but a plasma bolt just grazing her legs would do it :pinkiecrazy:

I like that even better! Stupid Chrysalis...thinking she could destroy a huge Armored Core that carries enough firepower to obliterate an entire city. Please let Shining, Twilight, Cadence, Celestia, and Luna get some kicks into her for all the misery that bitch caused....have Telos kill some of her drones too, while she's forced to watch. I think a near miss from the Karasawa would be perfect to blow off her legs...it'd cauterize the wounds so she didn't bleed out.

6515544 I kinda want her to suffer.
The plasma rifle seems like if it misses and the very edge of the corona touches an organic, the effected flesh would just melt away.
Come on, not a whole lot is gonna surpass that in terms of suffering.
And yeah, she's gonna repent. But by the time she does, it's gonna be far too late. To be exact, during the excruciatingly painful execution.

Perfect punishment for that monster...and I don't think even Celestia or Cadence, as kind as they are, would be in the mood to let Chrysalis live after what she put them through.

6515757 Funny thing. Guess who's going to want to show mercy?Spoilers, It's Telos.

Kinda makes sense...she wasn't there to see and experience the pain and torment Chrysalis put everypony through. I bet it'll take a lot to change her mind, like Twilight or Celestia using a spell to show her how much they suffered during Chrysalis's attack on Canterlot.

6515821 Actually, the reason is because Telos knows with devastating clarity how it feels to be alone and vulnerable. And at the point which Chrysalis begs for mercy, she's both of those.

Ah...I see...I can imagine the life of a Raven is pretty lonely. Are you gonna have Twilight or Celestia, or maybe Shining or Cadence argue to Telos why Chrysalis should be executed before Chrysalis dies?

6515841 It's gonna be Cadance and Fluttershy, actually. While Cadance hates her for what she did, and is biased because of it, Fluttershy has a completely different perspective on the whole thing.

I can definitely understand Cadence ..Chrysalis assaulted and imprisoned her, Mind-controlled Shining Armor and almost stole the love of her life, tried to turn her adoptive aunt Celestia into a Changeling, and she attacked and imprisoned Twilight. What do you plan to have Fluttershy say regarding Chrysalis? I assume it's because of how Chrysalis made her and the others doubt Twilight.

6515883 Nailed it on the head.

I knew it! Have the rest of her friends back her up too...I know they'd want to since they always stick together

6516100 Actually, I only plan on having fluttershy say it, because, in case you can't tell, in this story, she's the voice of the mane six when it comes to emotional/shocking things.

Yeah...she always has been the voice of reason amongst them. I bet Cadence is really gonna unload on Chrysalis though... Her testimony ought to be gold with how she'll argue that Chrysalis is too evil to be left alive.

6516815 Not really that she's evil, but that her methods are.

Yeah, that's true...Chrysalis could have come and asked Celestia and Luna for help with her problem, instead of attacking Canterlot.. Instead she decided to try a hostile takeover..bad move, Chrysalis.

Things would have been a lot better for Chrysalis and the Changelings if she'd decided to try diplomatic relations, but since she attacked Cadence and leeched off Shining Armor's love for her, assaulted Celestia, tried to make everyone hate Twilight, and assaulted Canterlot, she sealed her own doom.
I wonder what Telos is gonna say to try and persuade the ponies not to end Chrysalis, and how they'll convince her that her methods justify her execution.

6519504 Simply put, Telos knows what it's like to think that a hostile attempt is the only option, and to that end will defend her approach.

On, i get it now...what with her experiences as a Raven with all the battles between the Corporations. I've been an Armored Core fan ever since Project Phantasma on the PS1..I've got Armored Core 2: Another Age, Armored Core 3, Armored Core: Last Raven, Armored Core 4, Armored Core For Answer, and Armored Core V.

6519812 Only one I don't have is 2 Another age.

It's a pretty good game. I had Project Phantasma years ago but someone stole it. I really wish I could find it again. I tend to build my AC's with a mix of speed, armor, and firepower, not going overboard with any of them. In Armored Core 3, I have 2 AC's..one with an Exceed Orbit core, and the other with an OB Core. Both have armor over 9,000 hp. What kind of setup do you use for your AC's... Similar to Telos's AC?

6519893 Fairly. I rarely use cannons.
Can you guess what the parts I use are?

Hmmm...multi-lock missile pods, Karasawa, laser blade, and plasma rifle? I tend to favor machine guns with a balance of damage, ammo count, and rate of fire, missile pods, and a laser blade, and on rare occasions, a linear cannon or grenade cannon. Depends on the mission I'm going into and the enemies I'll be facing. I usually equip either EMP rockets or incendiary rockets, along with a missile defense system as well. I like to be prepared for whatever the enemies might have in store...better safe than sorry.

Last Raven AC: Eye 3 head, Atlas Core, Cougar 2 legs, Galago arms. Karura micro missile and the large grenade cannon for back stuff. Arm weapons: Karasawa right arm, left arm roc 4, Backup right arm orc, and a backup LB4. As for internals, I go for a High output kisaragi generator, a nice, well balanced radiator, and either the vulture 2 or maximum output boosters.

Holy crap, I haven't updated this in forever and people are STILL reading and adding it to their fav lists? AWESOME:pinkiehappy:

It's totally awesome and you're a great writer, that's why. Looking forward to the next chapter

6780554 That's... probably not coming for a while. I still can't figure out how to properly progress the story.

That's fine, I totally understand. Maybe have Chrysalis make Telos an offer to turn over to her side, have Telos refuse which really makes Chrysalis mad, then Chrysalis tries to attack Canterlot, and Telos blasts her legs off. How does that sound?

Login or register to comment