• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 7,204 Views, 253 Comments

my life as pinkamena - ultrasolarflare



what happens when a human blacks out and wakes as pinkie's dark side pinkamena?

  • ...
24
 253
 7,204

The incident

Mind Mender looked up from his note pad. Pinkamena sat there a sad look on her face.
“Is everything alright Pinkamena?” Asked Mind Mender Pinkamena looked up and said “yeah I’m fine, this part of the story is always the hardest thing to remember. It’s a pretty traumatic thing what had happened to make me become well…..this.”

Said pinkamena gesturing to herself. “Do you need a couple of minutes?” Asked Mind Mender “yes please” whispered pinkamena, she felt that this was unfair. If only Celestia had allowed her to figure this out on her own. Having to come out with all of her pent up emotions, and in front of a psychotherapy pony no less, was taxing on the mares mind.

With a final sigh and a single tear coming from her eye, she said “OK I’m ready to resume doc.” “Alright you stopped with when these Terrorists were dragging you down the hall correct?” Asked mind mender Pinkamena nodded. “Alright then let us resume” said Mind Mender picking up his notepad and feather pen.

P.O.V Pinkamena
I remember the men talking in what sounded like Romanian, as they dragged me down the hall. I noticed that all throughout that one hallway that I was being dragged down, that all of the students and staff were being led to the gymnasium. I could see the fear on their faces some were crying. I was about to start struggling to try to get loose, but seeing another who was struggling get hit in the head with the butt of an ak-47, quickly made me stop.

I tried the next best thing which was search for escape route. I looked at the first exit we passed and saw it chained and padlocked. The next hallway held the cafeteria and vending machines I could already tell that the situation was worse. The entire hallway was covered in blood and bodies. Most must have been trying to get away from the terrorists when they first invaded.

The men in front opened the double doors. We were now crossing the courtyard several tents and jamming equipment covered the courtyard. I looked and saw several men covering the exits here so that was out. It seemed that they were planning to use the school as a temporary base of operations for what I could not tell. Soon we came to the other side of the courtyard.

I knew there was another exit to the left of these doors. It was the last chance we captives could have for escape. Everywhere else besides the exits we had already passed were too far away to make it out before being detected. As soon as I was dragged through the doors I looked towards the last chance for escape. My heart sank when I realized there was no way out.

This exit was prepared much more extremely than the others a tripwire lined with explosives prevented them from being opened from the outside. I could only believe that something just as nasty was waiting on the other side. With a heavy sigh I just let them drag me the rest of the way. Soon I felt myself flying through the doors. As the man who was dragging me threw me through the doors. Soon a bigger more intimidating man approached the group. He was seven foot five and heavily muscled. He wore a bulletproof vest and a black tank top along with a mask covering his head. He then spoke in his deep intimidating voice. “Ah I see you have brought more of these sacrificial sheep good.

Soon this place shall be cleansed and we shall steam roll over the entire U.S. go on put them in line.” Said the man we were soon shoved into a line leading to a blooded wall. Tears began streaming down my face. I knew this was it I would die here without achieving anything I would never graduate high school. I would never find that perfect someone, to spend the rest of my life with.

I would never get that perfect job, have children that dream home all because of terrorists. I was startled out of my thoughts when the sound of gunfire sounded a few feet away from me. The six students in front of me fell to the floor. They were filled with bullet holes. “Next group” called the gunman I felt a cloth go over my eyes and I was shoved forward.

I heard a scratchy deep voice say, “say goodbye scum.” Next thing I knew was the sound of gunfire, The feeling of pain and my consciousness faded.

P.O.V normal
Mind Mender dropped his pen is shock. Tears were streaming from pinkamena’s eyes at this point. Mind Mender’s thoughts were reeling how could pinkamina supposedly normal mare think she was from another plane of existence. Not only that but the fact that she thought that she was a different species not to mention a different gender. This ran deeper than he thought.

He would have to work hard to try to find the real problem. But that time was not now “maybe we should continue next week what do you say Pinkamena?” Asked Mind Mender Pinkamena looked up and wiped her eyes with her forearm and said “ok I’ll be here next week.” She walked out of the office and Mind Mender heard “Take me home please Celestia.” Mind Mender then heard Celestia say “we will go in a moment Pinkamena.

I just need to talk to Mind Mender for a moment.” Celestia walked into the office, closed the door, and applied a soundproof spell on the door. She turned to Mind Mender and asked “well what do you think doctor?” Mind Mender shuffled uncomfortably for a moment before saying, “I’m not quite sure what to think your highness. In all my years of practicing psychology, I have never heard of something as wild as what has come out of that mare’s mouth.

I mean Thinking she is from another plane of reality, that she was originally a different gender, and a different species is just the tip of the iceberg. She calls her species humans, That a type of human called terrorists took refuge in her school. That she had been placed in a line and killed by some kind of weapon. Is a little wild and hard to believe. Princess you are her friend.

Is there something traumatic that happened in this young mare’s life, that has caused her to come up with these fantastic stories?” Asked Mind Mender Celestia looked surprised and a bit disappointed. “You’ve never heard of the event fifteen years ago?” Asked Celestia “no should I have? If you think this has relevance to the current situation, I’d be happy to hear.” Said Mind Mender. Celestia summoned a cushion and sat down. “Alright it all started when….

P.O.V. Celestia
It had been a mostly stressful week both in court and out of it. The time for the return of my sister Princess luna was in fifteen years. The knowledge of this negatively impacted my performance in the court, and how I was teaching my faithful student Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle was four foot three had a lavender coat. With a dark purple mane and tail with a pink stripe going down the middle.

She also had a small horn designating her a unicorn. She was my new protege in magic. She was quite studious for her age. I barely started her on grade two spellbooks and by the time I went to get her for lunch she was on grade four spells. Her learning curve was amazing.

Anyway due to the fact that I knew that my dear sisters return was nearing, and I still hadn’t found new bearers to the elements of harmony, was making me a little irritable in the court. As well as a little out of it while teaching twilight. On the day of the incident with Pinkamena I was teaching Twilight the teleportation spell she looked up at me and saw me staring into space. I was thinking on how I was going to find the new bearers in time. Twilight asked “is everything alright?”

I looked towards twilight gave a little smile and said “I’m alright Twilight please forgive me I have a lot to do the next few days it distracted me a bit.” Twilight smiled and nodded, she was about to try again when she gasped as she looked out the window. I looked along with her and shared the gasp. Hundreds of spirit wisps flew down around Equestria. They fell like white glowing rain.

Little did I know that throughout Equestria, mares, stallions, fillies, and colts alike. Were having their stomachs blown up like balloons and when at appropriate sizes, would fall off and become duplicate ponies. With no harm to those who they came from. Those few minutes saw a boom of twins across Equestria.

P.O.V normal
“Did that really happen your Highness?” Asked Mind Mender “indeed it wasn’t until later when I was looking into this matter, that I found that this was due to what had happened in Pinkamena’s story. Those hundreds of students and faculty had been slaughtered by those terrorists. They most likely would have passed into the spirit world, without being able to do what they wanted to do were it not for the tree of harmony. It pulled all of the students and faculty through the veil and gave them a second chance at life.” Said Celestia, Mind Mender sighed while rubbing his head. “If that is the case then I certainly have a hard case if front of me none the less let’s see If I can help her feel better.” Said mind mender.

Author's Note:

well heres the second chapter I hope I am providing enough I'm still pretty much a noob at this but I hope I am doing ok I don't really expect excellent but hey I'm trying to learn.