• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 7,205 Views, 253 Comments

my life as pinkamena - ultrasolarflare



what happens when a human blacks out and wakes as pinkie's dark side pinkamena?

  • ...
24
 253
 7,205

Chapter 5 my life the past few years (summery before nightmare moon arc)

Chapter 5 My journey around equestria part one the Manehattan experience

Eight years later

A solid punch connected with my cheek snapping my head back from the force of the blow. I staggered back a bit before returning with a strong uppercut. My opponent swayed before falling to the ground. Signaling the ref to come and begin the count. “one two three he's out” the ref declared. My hand was raised in the air “Pinkamena keeps her title” the crowd erupted in cheers celebrating my official thirtieth victory in a row throughout the championship. I took the microphone from the ref reminiscing about the day I left home.
*FLASHBACK*


It was a tearful time but I knew I didn't want to stay on a rock farm forever. I wanted to go out and use my special talent to the fullest. I had heard that there had been representative's making fighting sports and I was gonna be champion of all of them.

“Make sure to write us regularly and don't forget this home is your home as well.” said mother Cloudy Quartz giving me a hug

“All the advice I can give you is this. Be smart with your bits do not overspend. But at the same time don't be stingy. Always follow where your heart guides you and you'll be alright.” said father igneous rock

I got approached by my sister Limestone where she clapped me on the back and said “I'll sure miss our sparring sessions and ya’d betta visit for hearths warmin other wise I'll find ya and kick ya tail.” said Limestone. I chuckled and said “don't worry sis I will.

Marble pie came up to me wrapping me in a hug letting tears flow down her cheeks “please don't go I can't stand the thought of you leaving. I'll miss you too much.” said marble her ears low trembling as she cried.

I felt my ears lower as I embraced her rubbing her back in a calming manner. “don't worry Marble it's not forever. I'll be back to visit before you know it. It's a mysterious equestria out there. I have no idea what anything looks like or many of the pony social norms I wanna learn it all.” I said looking at Marble with confidence. She nodded while smiling at me wiping away her tears.

Last to come was Pinkie her mane flat while coming to give me a hug. herself. “I wish you wouldn't go but I understand you wanting to go explore the world of equestria. Be safe sis” said Pinkie “don't worry Pinkie I will.” I said as I picked up my bag and began to walk down the road. Suddenly Pinkie jumped up into the air while yelling “Just you wait I will become a great party pony and when you return you will have a great party!” she exclaimed while confetti from nowhere rained down to the ground. I chuckled shaking my head while thinking ‘only pinkie pie’

From there I began my journey.

It had been a bit of a difficult walk there were several tall hills and cliffs that I had to find a way over or around. There were wide rivers and big lakes the rivers really difficult to find a way over. Not to mention the rain showers that would come on schedule that I did not appreciate.

Would it kill the pegasi to wait until I cleared the area before making it rain? I decided to start my journey in Manehattan (I facepalmed when I learned about the name I mean Manehattan really?) anyway it took a few days for me to even get to manehattan and when I took my first look at manehattan I wondered if I had somehow stepped into a portal back to my home world. As impossible as that would be.

There were many scary similarities between here and New York. Like the Statue of Liberty, the manhattan bridge and even a copy of the Empire state building. I spent a few days there but during those days I had slowly realized that I had overlooked one very important detail. I would not have enough food to be able to explore all of equestria. I also didn't have enough bits to restock supplies. I facepalmed at this and realized that I had to get a job. I remembered from my old life that my father would look through Internet ads and paper clippings for any better job opportunities. I figured since equestria didn't have Internet that looking around and looking through newspaper ads would help me find one.

It was absolutely unbelievable every place I went to to apply said they wanted some pony with more experience how was it supposed to get that experience if no one would teach me? I sat down on a bench and sulked. Not even the first city and I might have to turn back home. I saw a nearby restaurant and I had about fifty bits so I might as well get a meal. I walked over to the restaurant and entered the establishment. It was an interesting place to say the least. It was wide open the tables where blue and gold as well as the chairs. The waitresses wore black aprons with rollerskates on their hooves. There were sports pictures on every scrap of wall. As well as a bar and tv’s playing sports games on them. I had to say that the food smelled absolutely delicious as well. I walked to a table and sat down soon a waitress came and said “welcome to the blue stallion the best veggie burgers and hay fries around. May I take your order?” I looked at the waitress speaking to me. She was lime green with a lemon yellow mane and tail. Her mane was put up in a bun to keep it out of her eyes which were a magenta color. Her cutie mark (which was on her hand) was a picture of food on a tray. I looked on the menu before ordering a cheese veggie burger and some crumpled hay fires. My situation really stunk right then I was under prepared for my journey I wanted to see all equestria had to offer but if I didn’t have enough bits and no one wanted to hire me for a job then what was I to do?

A commotion off to my left grabbed my attention. It was the waitress that was trying to serve my food it looked like she was being bullied by some stallions probably locals.

“ya shoulda just gone on a date with me blaze. You coulda just avoided this whole situation.” said the first stallion he was dark green with a white mane and tail he was tall and toned with a white tank top and black jeans. While his cohorts were bigger and bulky.

The one to the left of him was red with a sky blue mane and tail. He also had a nasty scar going across from the top of his right eye going all the way down to the left of his chin. He wore a black leather jacket with a gold chain around his neck in the shape of what I assumed was his cutie mark. It was of two daggers crossed against each other. He also wore blue jeans with two daggers in sheaths strapped to his legs. His face looked permanently angry as if everything made him angry.

The second was grey with a black mane and tail. Unlike the first lackey that looked permanently angry this one was eerily calm. He had no scars on his face and his eyes were a shocking light blue. Now I don't know about anyone else but if those eyes looked at you. You would feel as if they pierced your very soul. He wore some sort of long jacket over a red tee shirt and black cargo pants. The waitress tried to look brave while she said “I told you already Frienzie I don’t date thugs.” The stallion apparently named Frienzie got mad and said “foolish mare I will soon rule manehattan you coulda ruled by my side. Boys why don’t we rough her up a bit to get her change her mind.” I stood up and slammed my fists on the table getting their attention. Now I am sure you remember when I was a filly that when I got mad I fought off those bandits. It's a little more complicated than that.

That day I had unlocked a piece of genetics that only became active when I was extremely angry. Few things got me angry. Rapists, abusers, and murderers instantly got me extremely angry and those stallions fit the bill. My fur would turn from pink to red, my eyes would lose their pupils. Along with the veins around my eyes bulging out. I called it the berserker gene.
I whipped around and yelled “HEY YOU WANNA HIT A MARE? TRY ME I’M GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!” I appeared in front of the red stallion so fast that it looked like I teleported my right fist found his left cheek and sent the thug through the restaurant wall shocking the other two stallions. The grey stallion recovered quickly however and in a cold voice said “you will pay dearly for that filly.” he thrust his fist forward towards my face and hit my muzzle a cracking sound thundered in the restaurant. But in my enraged state I didn't feel it though looking back I'm pretty sure he broke the nasal part of my muzzle ouch.

He threw his fist at me again but this time I deflected his punch and hit him right in the stomach winding him. Then came right around his back and brained him in the back of the head knocking him out.

Seeing his cohorts out on the ground Frienzie backed up against the wall. His eyes wide with fear at how easily I dispatched his cohorts. As I approached him he took a knife from his side. “back off filly I will stab you if you get any closer.” said Frienzie. I dashed forwards, knocked the knife out of his hands, arm barred his torso so he was horizontal to the ground and punched his chest knocking him through the floor into the basement.

In the aftermath of the fight I could feel myself calm down my features going back to normal. I turned to my waitress and said “are you ok?” she looked at me with relief in her eyes “yes thank you I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here.” said the waitress “I'm Pinkamena” I said holding out my hand. She smiled and said “Serving Blaze but friends just call me Blaze.” it was at this moment that my adrenaline wore off and my brain registered my broken muzzle. I cupped my hands around my snout a groan of pain sounding. “Are you ok?” asked Blaze I stood up hand still around my snout and said “that punk broke my snout” I said with a grimace.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. Standing there was a dark gold stallion with a silver mane and tail. He wore a pinstripe suit with brown leather shoes. He also wore a white fedora on his head. “Excuse me filly I couldn’t help but notice those amazing fighting moved you just did I say you have a lot of potential. I’m Big Jackpot rival to Filthy Rich and leader in charge of the equestrian boxing league. I’d really like to take that raw potential and forge it into the perfect fighting machine.” I looked at him strangely I was never asked this kind of thing. “I wish I could but I can't travel I don’t have enough bits to travel with.” I said, Big Jackpot laughed and said “oh don’t worry about that we travel and depending on how many matches you win why you could go all over Equestria.” excitement filled my being my answer to my problem seemed to come to me. I could fulfill two wants at once. My want to use my special talent and being able to see Equestria and see all the sights this country had. I smiled and said “Mr.Jackpot you have yourself a deal.


Soon enough my training began if I said I was perfect and I never made mistakes due to my special talent. I would have to hit myself with my haymaker. We spent a few months in manehattan training and perfecting my boxing style. I took a lot of hits from Big Jackpots subordinates. But eventually I perfected my boxing style

Serving Blaze and I became fast friends she took me to all the sites including the statue of friendship. (it was the huge statue that mimicked the statue of liberty.) we also saw many plays and musicals I thought it was a great time. But eventually we had to leave my first match was going to be in trottingham and I had to get ready for that. Trottingham was an older kind of place several buildings with thatched rooftops with stone walls cobblestone streets and several food stalls instead of supermarkets like manehattan had. They had grand flower fields the likes of which reflected the light just right to make beautiful rainbows. The water looked crisp and clear. Making it look as if anypony could dive in.

The match was a difficult one I was pounded pretty hard but I persisted and managed to knockout my opponent. He was orange with a black mane and tail he had no shirt on and had black shorts and yellow street shoes. After that I had gone to dodge junction where I faced Two Faced Sparker he was easer then the last he boxed with cow pony apparel for some reason. Throughout the next few weeks I kept winning my matches and eventually I gained a bit of a reputation To my surprise I was earning quite the reputation they were calling me The Mare Juggernaut due to me being able to take many hits and just keep coming. I was dubbed as the first mare to challenge all of the stallions and come out on top. Eventually I found myself in Las Pegasus the stallion there Gladmane sort of filled me with suspicion I had no idea why but by his tone and mannerisms sort of spoke fake to me. Though it wasn’t my business I was too distracted with the comparison of Las Vegas I mean really loads of slot machines constant shows of animal tamers, magicians, and musicians and plenty of alcohol (although I think it was replaced by salt. Ponies can get drunk off of salt who knew?”) my match was scheduled against a pony named Knee Breaker if I won here I would go on to Fillydelphia. Though I knew I had to be careful after all he was rumored to be quite the contender and faster than normal ponies if his rap sheet was any indication. Gladmane tried to get me to gamble but I was really never the gambling type not to mention I was not going to lose the bits that I usually sent to support my family. (I earned about one to two thousand bits per match won and I usually sent about half of what I won to support my family.)

The arena we went to was quite fascinating. It was a huge ring with plenty of space to dodge lights hung from every iron bar in the rafters. The seats went up about eleven to twelve stories. Giant magic tv’s were placed in all four corners of the room I was given a picture of my opponent he was smaller than my last opponent he was blue with a neon green mane and tail. He had plenty of scars on his body I guessed from the times he took a hit. He wore a red muscle shirt with black shorts. He also wore combat boots for some reason. Lights suddenly went on the announcer was of course Gladmane. “Mares and gentlecolts we have quite the show for you tonight. In this corner weighing approximately one hundred forty pounds and our reigning champion, the blitzer Quick Hooves!” the crowd cheered “and in this corner she has been climbin up the ranks weighing approximately two hundred pounds pure muscle The mare Juggernaut Pinkamena Jane Pie!” . (I switched it from Diane to avoid confusion amongst my family.) Cheers erupted from both sides of the arena. Quick Hooves walked up to me and said “just because your a mare doesn’t mean I will go easy on you.” Quick Hooves also bopped his boxing gloves together showing his readiness. I rose an eyebrow than popped my neck sending a shockwave of air that blew past Quick Hooves, shocking him into a brief stupor. I grinned in malice and said “good I want a good challenging fight.” The fight was a little difficult I do admit the quick little bum would just dodge around my punches and delivered his own blows. They might not do much damage against me but he was crazy accurate he would hit the same spots turning taps into scratches than bruises. He also had crazy endurance I knew he could do this for hours. I ended up having to turn the opposite of where he was running and land a devastating uppercut. He went down like a sack of potatoes. I felt my hand raised in the air I grimaced a little because of my bruises and cuts from the match. “Unbelievable mares and gentlecolts behold the new champion of Las Pegasus Pinkamena Jane Pie!” yelled Gladmane the crowd roaring in amazement.

The next place we went to was cloudsdale we had to hire a spell specialist to get a cloudwalking spell. Now this place was my absolute favorite place to visit reason being that the place was made entirely of clouds with roman like architecture. I saw how weather was made which was interesting. The fact that they could use scissors on frozen water broke my brain a little. I had stepped out of the flying carriage to a thundering applause along with hearing “look dad it's the Mare Juggernaut” I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly I certainly never planned on being known across Equestria. All I wanted to do was see the sights and meet new ponies. But I got a fighting coach and thousands of bits to my name along with some fans. Not that that was a bad thing it was just unexpected. I was a little paranoid being up there however I felt that at any moment I would fall through the floor. The next match was set in the cloudaseum I had heard that their boxing ring was brand new because Cloudsdale was a new added location this year. The weather factory was one feature I enjoyed touring was the rainbow maker which unlike some silly rumor where it was made from colts or fillies the rainbows were actually made from various crushed flowers and oils extracted from various plants. I didn’t quite know what the natural rainbows that flowed in rainbow falls village were made of. The second thing I liked viewing was the wonderbolts show. Spitfire was my favorite her Flaming Phoenix Blitz was something to be admired. What happened is she would set herself on fire while barrel rolling,straightening herself while the flames took shape of a giant Phoenix it was quite the thing to behold. But apparently I was more known than I thought because before the show I was approached by the main three wonderbolts Spitfire Soaren and Fleetfoot.

Heres how it went that morning I had wanted to do something not just hang around in my hotel room doing nothing. I walked out of the room and walked over to Big Jackpots room and knocked on his door. The door opened and there he stood he wore a black suit today with a red tie and black fedora with black leather shoes. “Ah there’s my rising star my future champion of Equestria what can I help you with today?” asked Big Jackpot “sorry to bother you but I was hoping that we could find something to do today?” I asked the stallion rubbed his chin and snapped his fingers “I know the wonderbolts are having a show today I’d say we could score some good seats if we go now.”

I had showered and changed and we were off to the show. The hotel we were staying in was called cloudstar I had never been in a five star hotel it was quite grand. Indoor pool huge poster beds which felt great.bathtubs with exotic soaps and shampoos and many great meal choices via room service. Big Jackpot and I got into the elevator and went down to the lobby then out the door. The walk to the Cloudaseum was quite nice I always looked in awe at all of the buildings made of clouds. Yet all of these houses had different features that I never thought could be on clouds. An example I could give is there was an entire garden in one yard of a house we had passed it was really impressive. There were also multiple pets playing with their owners. We turned the corner and there was the Cloudaseum in all of its glory. I hopped up and down in excitement I always wanted to see a wonderbolt show after learning about them at home. And now I was going to see them. The long wait was due to several pegasi wanting to see the show. We got level two seats we would be right in the area where the tricks were being performed. “Alright Pinkamena I am gonna go secure our seats why don’t you get some snacks.” said Big Jackpot I left towards the concession stand. I got some popcorn and sodas and left towards the stairs to head to my seat when I heard. “No way HEY SPITS YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHO CAME TO SEE OUR SHOW!” I turned around and saw a light blue pegasus with a dark blue mane and tail he wore a skin tight blue flight suit with a yellow lightning bolt going down the middle he had flight goggles above his head. A golden yellow mare with a flaming orange windswept mane and tail came around the corner. At the sight of me her mouth dropped open “wow I gotta admit I was not expecting The Mare Juggernaut to come to one of our shows. Nice to meet you I’m Spitfire ca-” said spitfire before being interrupted by a voice saying “WHAT THE MARE JUGGERNAUT!” a rush of wind blew passed Spitfire before stopping in front of me “hi I’m fleetfoot I’m such a fan of yours the way you could take down those stallions it was so great.” said Fleetfoot in excitement before she was pulled back by an annoyed spitfire “like I said I’m captain of the wonderbolts it’s great to meet you.” I smiled nervously and said “thanks it’s great to meet you to I always wanted to come to one of your shows since I heard about the wonderbolts at home.” I said “awesome whens your next match?” asked soarin “well actually my next match is in a few days in this very cloudaseum?” I said “we are so there” said Fleetfoot. Overall the show was great and I enjoyed the tricks. But soon enough my match against Thunder Strike was soon to begin.

I sat upon a cloud bench psyching myself for my match. ‘Ok let’s review my opponent is bigger than I am if he hits any of my weak points with his hard punches I will be stunned allowing him to pull many combo’s. His weakness he may hit hard but he over swings to pull those hard hits. One way I can do this let him swing, dunk under the arm and use all strength to hit right in the left cheek. Not a guaranteed knock out but It may cause him damage enough for me to adjust and get the knockout.’ I thought making my plans soon the match began he was quite difficult I must admit yes he over swung but he stunned me quite a few times and my injuries were greater than the last match but eventually I came out on top. But unfortunately I was out on bed rest for a while.

It was finally time it was time for the title match this match would decide who was the champion of equestria and I was really nervous. Sure I haven’t lost a match lately I did lose a few in the beginning. I still remember my most humiliating I had lost to a really scrawny pony who was bone white with a grey mane and tail he somehow was able to hit all of my weak spots and took me down hard. But this guy was a beast three hundred pounds of muscle and all ready to take me down he was the undefeated champion. I had no idea how I was going to make this work after seven months of consecutive wins I might meet my match. I watched one of his matches I couldn’t find any particular weakness. I thought back to all it took to get this far I trained and worked hard to get to this point. It wouldn’t be a shame to lose this match but I really wanted to win this match. Show all of Equestria that I could do this. “You ok kid?” asked Big Jackpot “yes I’m just a bit nervous I didn’t see any kind of weakness he has no flaw I can see in his form.” I said he smiled softly and sat down next to me “look kid I’ve trained a lot of boxers sure a lot of them didn’t make it as far as you did. But it was an honor to work with all of them they worked hard and always showed confidence and persistence. Even if we don’t win this time there is always next season.” said Big Jackpot “thanks coach” I said.

I stood in a hallway just before the entrance of the stadium I wore a dark red jacket with a hood over my head. I heard lots of cheering coming from the arena telling me that over ten thousand ponies were sitting in the arena. A microphone came to life with a squeal and a voice said “Mares and gentlecolts welcome to the tenth annual boxing championship. With special guests the wonderbolts and Princess Celestia!” the cheers got really loud. “We thank them for coming to support this grand event. Now for our two contenders in this corner weighing three hundred pounds of muscle and undefeated champion The Pony Earthquake, The Ultrasonic Puncher Heavy Jab!” cheers erupted around the stadium “and in this corner weighing just two hundred pounds but don’t count her out she has been dominating the ranks. The mare Juggernaut, The Pony Berserker, Pinkamena Jane Pie!” that was my que I ran towards the doors and burst through them setting off the pyrotechnics I threw off my jacket and headed towards the ring. Several ponies cheered and roared as I stepped into the ring. I faced my opponent with all of the bravery I could muster. The ref came to the middle of the ring and said “alright boxers I wanna nice clean fight you know the rules follow them may the best boxer win.” my opponent looked at me with surprising kindness “let us do battle with honor.” he said I looked back at him with a smile and said “yeah let’s do this.” we both went to our corners and got ready. Soon a bell went off and we both charged forward. He jabbed at me and I tried to dodge he was fast he scraped my cheek and I stumbled to the side leaving me open. Heavy took advantage of this and jabbed at me again he hit my shoulder sending me flying towards one of the corner poles. I back flipped and bounced off of the pole sending me flying towards Heavy. I jabbed at Havies left pec I felt my blow land sending a shockwave throughout the ring. To my shock however it only left a small bruise and Heavy was not even winded. “Have to admit little one that is the first time I have been bruised while in the ring keep it up this is a true challenge.” said Heavy. For the next while I tried whittling him down but it seemed no matter what I tried he blocked or my hit wasn’t enough he would take the blow and shrug it off. Meanwhile my stamina was running out and his hits were getting harder to endure. finally he ran towards me and began a long beat down on me hit after hit I took my body taking more and more damage. I was on my knees panting I have never been pounded this hard before the room was spinning I was fading in and out of consciousness. “Well it’s been fun a little disappointing seeing as you have only hit me once. But I will hold this bruise with pride as the first time I have ever been bruised in the ring.” said Heavy time seemed to slow as his fist loomed towards me. ‘Don’t give up my little pony you can do this.’ said a voice in my head it was quite a beautiful voice it sounded like a chime of a group of small bells. (that’s the best I can compare it to) ‘I-I’m trying but no matter where I hit he keeps taking the damage.’ I thought back “you can do it you made it this far take it all the way.’ said the voice somehow the voice gave me the extra strength enough so that I caught Heavy’s fist.
He stood there in surprise no one had ever caught his fist before. I slowly stood up saying “I won’t go down like this if I’m going down.” my fur turned red I lost my pupils and the veins appeared around my eyes. I growled at him “I’m taking you with me.” “uh oh folks looks like Pinkamena has gone berserk.” soon I started connecting combos of my own and I was doing a lot more damage hit after hit was scored across this behemoths body. Unfortunately I soon ran out of steam but Heavy Jab wasn’t much better. “You are certainly strong for your size little one I have the strength for one last punch. I imagine you are the same.” said Heavy Jab I nodded at him agreeing. “Then one last shot both of us last standing wins use all of your strength.” said Heavy we returned to our stance I was gathering every inch of strength I had left towards my left hand. we ran towards each other roaring our battle cries. In a flash it was over. The crowd was on the edge of their seats and with a groan Heavy Jab fell over and hit the floor unable to move unfortunately I saw the ground approach me as well. I also was unable to move “UNBELIEVABLE MARES AND GENTLECOLTS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS LEAGUE. HEAVY JAB WAS FOUGHT TO A TIE! IT MAY NOT MEAN WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION BUT PINKAMENA HAS SHOWN THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE GIVE HER A BIG HAND OF APPlAUSE!” yelled the announcer the crowd roared in approval.

So yeah that was my first year course it wasn’t till next year that I fought Big Jab again and took the title at last. Course in the winter season I took on the Equestrian martial arts tournament and took the championship there as well and on the third year I once again kept my boxing title. It wasn’t until later that I met celestia herself. I was walking in canterlot it was a few days before the rematch against Heavy Jab. Through my training the past year I had finally learned how to access my berserker gene at will but I could only hold it for about five minutes. I knew the fight against Heavy Jab would be more difficult and longer than that. I went into a shop that had boxing equipment. I had noticed that my boxing gloves had seen better days they were cracked torn and were falling apart. It was time for some new ones I walked into the store and to my surprise celestia was inside. My jaw dropped the princess of Equestria was in this store. Though she kind of looked lost to me as if she had no idea what she was looking for. She turned from the shelf with the speed bags and saw me. “Ah hello Pinkamena.”said Celestia “ah hello your highness. What are you doing here?” I asked bashfully “well I saw your match last season against Equestria’s champion your fight was inspiring to mares everywhere. I just thought I would give this sport a try see if I liked it. Of course I don’t know where to start.” she said looking around the room. After that I showed her around the store telling her what everything was. I became something like a personal trainer showing her the combat styles and different combo’s.we quickly became friends due to me treating here like any other mare as soon as she talked about boxing. We found other similarities like favorite movies, plays, foods. It was great now back to me training her. She never really entered any tournaments and with good reason with her natural strength she would send any opponent flying I found that out the hard way when she tapped my shoulder with her right hook and she sent me clear to the wall leaving a pony shaped hole in the wall. She apologized profusely but we laughed about it later she got stronger from it and I did as well. Later that second year I taught her martial arts.we were best friends ever since that day that I met her in that shop.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I snapped out of my thoughts realizing that I was standing there for five minutes with the microphone in my hand. I smiled sheepishly before saying. “Thank you all for your support I would also like to thank my friends Heavy Jab, Big Jackpot, Soarin, Spitfire, Fleetfoot, most of all I would like to thank my best friend and training partner Princess Celestia for being there for my second championship win.” The crowd cheered loudly “just to inform you all this next season I am taking a short break. The reason I am making this choice is because It is time to rest and visit those that I haven’t seen these three years I have been boxing. It is time to spend time with friends.” I said looking towards my friends sitting in the front row. “And family it is also time for me to have fun with them do things they want to do rather than things like training. But don’t worry I shall return to box again till then see ya later.” I than exited the stage.

P.O.V 3rd person
Two reporters were talking to a camera “you heard it here ponies our beloved champion of both boxing and martial arts is taking a short break from the competitive ring. Now as you know that means no one can challenge Pinkamena until she returns from her break however that doesn’t mean we cannot still be entertained by exhibition matches when she returns we can expect more amazing matches this is Absolute Truth signing off.”

Author's Note:

yes after the long wait (sorry about that by the way) this chapter is finally hear I wanted to cover her boxing career as well as meeting Celestia originally I wanted Pinkamena to save her but then I thought 'celestia is an all powerful alicorn it would paint her as weaker then Pinkamena' and that did not sit well with me so than I thought 'I know what if Celestia was inspired by Pinkamena's Championship match and wanted to try boxing' so they met in a boxing equipment shop. so heres the chapter I will try to do better on submission dates.