• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 7,202 Views, 253 Comments

my life as pinkamena - ultrasolarflare



what happens when a human blacks out and wakes as pinkie's dark side pinkamena?

  • ...
24
 253
 7,202

Chapter 11 Fluttershy's dracophobia

Author's Note:

before you read this chapter just know that it was late due to a few things.
1. family issues what I mean is that is that my grandmother was moving away and had to spend time to help her with finding a home and moving into it
2. writers block the bane of every authors existence it goes and comes I have no control over that
3. my laptop had to be repaired first it was an Ethernet port problem then it evolved to having to send me laptop in for repaired which took a week or two.
4. this chapter may not be as goodly edited as it used to be on the count of my editor quitting for some reason even though he said he would be with me and this story until the end. so if it feels off to you that's why.
anyway other than that this chapter has a total of twenty three pages I don't know if that is as long as the other chapters I did but it feels good to me. anyway on to the chapter.

My back hit the wall with a crack spider webbing the wall as I had hit. Across the room I heard the same thing from the other side as Luna had also impacted the wall. Despite what you may think we weren’t under attack. It was just that time of the week again training day with Celestia.

Luna became interested in martial arts when she walked in on Celestia and I training one day. She thought it was phenomenal.

She asked Celestia and I all about it and we told her about Kung fu and its disciplines. As soon as we finished she immediately asked to learn.

My gosh she took to it like a fish to water. Unlike Celestia and I who had to work hard to get every technique down pat. But Luna was a major contender in every war Equestria ever had. From the Gryphon Invasion to The Minotaur skirmishes. She mastered every single weapon that she ever got her hooves on. Over Celestia’s thousand year rule without her sister her own skills with all weaponry got rusty.

Then I introduced her to Kung fu and she found a new thrill of beating her opponents in hand to hand combat. Anyway every technique was mastered by luna in a matter of hours. Soon she was at my level of technique and strength.

Course it didn’t help that Luna and I were getting our butts handed to us in our weekly spar.

Celestia stood in the middle of the ring stretching her arm out before wiping a little scrape off of her face.

“ I must admit Pinkamena I wasn’t expecting that feint. Were that hit any harder I believe my head would have snapped back from the force. Luna despite you starting just a few weeks ago you are keeping up quite well. Though you should know that attacking from behind would have worked had I not trained myself to cover that about seven months ago. I’m sure I still have a weak spot somewhere now come again.” said Celestia getting into Pegasis stance

Both luna and I gave wavering glares. Before we both got up the cracks in the walls repairing themselves. I got into my Earth pony stance and Luna got into the Unicorn stance.

We each waited with tenseness daring one to make the first move. Luna’s hand glowed with her magic increasing her strength for a shattering blow. Which ended up with her making the first move. The room shook from the force of her take off. Luna’s fist then glowed brighter changing to ice surrounding it. Celestia brought her left arm up to block her right poised for an Earth Pony style counter. As soon as Luna was close she strafed around Celestia and went for a back shot.

Celestia got her other arm up and blocked the punch sending ice shards flying through the room. Celestia went for a round house which Luna blocked flawlessly with her own roundhouse.

As this was going on I stood watching. Looking for any kind of opening even though it looked like normal speed to us in reality it was going quite fast. Collision of fist and hoof sending small shockwaves throughout the room. On and on it went neither giving an inch but eventually Luna made a mistake she put too much power in her punch and as her fist approached Celestia a glint appeared in Celestia’s eye and with years of superior skill. Dodged Luna’s fist and scored a critical hit in the abdominals sending Luna careening into the Ceiling. Luna stayed lodged into the Ceiling before comically falling to the floor with an ‘omph’.

Celestia gave me a challenging smile before charging at me full speed fist cocked back ready for a floor shattering Earth Pony style fist. I just barely dodged what would have been a knockout blow landing on a short pillar.

I chuckled before I said “you know Celestia I hoped I would beat my current challenge to myself but I guess with you that’s quite impossible.” Celestia just raised her eyebrow at what I said before I rolled up my sleeves and pant legs showing what hid beneath.

About six months ago I commissioned twilight for special rune weights. What these rune weights did was depending on how much magic was imbued in it determined how much weight the runes put on you. So when I started it was a little over three hundred pounds. Now I was sporting a whopping two thousand pounds total that was five hundred per limb. Part of it was sheer determination the other part was help from my special talent for combat and wanting to put Celestia on the defensive for once.

“My challenge was this my dear sparring partner give you a fight while wearing these weights.” I said while unhooking my weights. I then held them out to my sides. “Well then let’s take this fight to the next level.” I said dropping the weight Celestia rolled her eyes believing that relieving myself of a few pounds wouldn’t make a difference.

The weights hit the floor sending a huge plume of dust and debris soaring into the air shocking Celestia.

“So then let’s begin.” I said

It happened like this imagine if you will that I have been spending the past six months training with weights. Slowly but surely I got used to having them on. Now with them off the thing that increases is strength, speed, and stamina. I went so fast that Celestia barely got her arm up to block. The ensuing shockwave nearly shattered one of the walls. I dashed around her and went for a back kick. Celestia spun quickly and barely blocked with her own kick.

I jumped into the air and tried slamming my fists down on her she blocked by crossing her arms over head.

This continued for the next five minutes of combat. The difference being that I was getting some pretty solid hits in causing shockwaves to boom out each hit. Eventually Celestia got down on one knee. Spitting out a tooth I dislodged and raising an eyebrow at me.

I gulped I knew that look. That was her you screwed up look. In a flash her speed increased five fold in an instant she appeared before me and planted her fist in my stomach. Causing spittle to fly out of my mouth.

She then threw me up into the air and did a pegasus style rabbit punch with the last hit slamming me down to the ground. The last thing I knew before I once again flew into the wall, was a hoof hitting me on the side of my abs sending out a wall shattering shockwave. This time I didn’t pancake into the wall I went through it landing in the hallway swirls in my eyes.

I woke up a few hours later in my guest bed. The sun was in its noon position and I noticed that I had a few bruises on my body. I groaned in agitation I could have sworn that I had Celestia beat this time but I guess not. I heard the door open and Celestia entered the room along with luna both wearing their royal gowns and regalia.

Though luna had quite the collection of bruises. Celestia was wearing her usual smile making me glower at her of course she was smiling she won…..again.

“Oh don’t look at me like that I studied your little braces and thought that was genius. Embedding those with as much weight as you have I’m not surprised that you can keep up with about fifty percent of my power. Besides that are you ok Pinkamena is anywhere in any pain?” asked Celestia

“Just my pride.” I said with a frown.

“Thou are not alone in thine feelings. I thought I was the combat mistress but apparently pony trends art not the only things to have changed in yonder thousand years.” said Luna pouting

“Well I certainly enjoyed this mornings training. It’s been awhile since I actually had to give it my all. Keep up your training you two things are certainly getting interesting. Now if you excuse me I must attend to day court. Oh and by the way thank you for the training idea” said Celestia leaving the room

My coat bleached white the mare was strong enough as it was. With weights she would be a nightmare. The look on Luna’s face pretty much said what I was thinking.

“AUGH THOU WAST SUPPOSED TO HELP MAKE IT EASIER NOT HARDER! WHAT WERE YE THINKING?” asked luna in the royal canterlot voice while shaking me rigerously.

“I don’t know I thought discarding my weights would do that. I didn’t know she was going to apply weight training!” I yelled back

“YES WELL NOW SHE IST GOING TO BE EVEN HARDER TO DEFEAT NOW. we shall need to get our hands on yon weights now to even the odds. Dost thou know where we can obtain a set?” asked luna

“Yeah I got mine from twilight back home she made my set and charges the magic for the required weight.” I said



(not again where is my jornal?)

(sorry...um I thought I could borrow it and tell my part of the story?
If thats ok”)

(yeah I suppose so, just ask next time please)

(yay….)

P.O.V FLUTTERSHY

PONYVILLE

I suppose I should start that morning. Those few weeks ago was kind of hard for me all I wanted to do was lead a family of ducks down to the local lake for them to live happily. Sure it was a bit of a walk but all I had to do was keep their attention on me while leading them through town.

The lake was past Market square, through Puddinghead street, and you had to go around town hall before you got to the outskirts of Ponyville. The lake was my favorite spot several adorable animals came to and from that lake.

I always enjoyed just sitting there and watching them. I saw lots of bunny families, squirrels chipmunks. Even the manticore cub that I had helped when we stopped nightmare moon.
He was doing quite well. He had matured over the last few months. He preferred to stay in the Everfree but sometimes stopped by the lake and my home to say hello.

He struck a little bit of a friendship with Barry the Grizzly. I saw them sometimes having contests of strength. Along with wrestling which made me smile.

Although it would make me a little sad to have to leave the lake. At the end I knew I had more animal friends waiting for me at home.

Oh! I’m sorry I get kind of passionate when I talk about my animal friends. I was leading the ducks through Market square when I bum-

Sorry I needed a moment it was awful I bumped into a gryphon. I tried my best to apologize for it but she roared at me. I couldn’t help but run and cry from the experience. She was so mean.

Sorry for the smudges on the page it was a horrible moment. I can’t help but cry a little thinking about it.

I lay in a ball on my bed for hours that day it wasn’t until later that I finally uncurled myself. Remembering that I had to feed my animal friends. But when I checked my closet I realized that I was low on animal feed. I had to go to town to get some more. It took me some time to get there because I didn’t know if that gryphon was still lurking around.

My plan to getting the feed was simple I would go around the outskirts through the alley way of the flower sisters house. Then make a beeline to the animal food stall. I do admit that it took a little while to get to the alley way but I was able to make it without running into that gryphon.
The alley way may have been dank and dark but I was more afraid of the gryphon then the dark at that moment.

But when I came out of the alley way I heard a commotion to the right. Looking might have been a bit of a mistake. The same gryphon that scared me earlier was running down the street she was quite pale. I heard a loud stomping coming from the way she came from. I looked and all the color left my coat as well for at the end of the street, approaching fast was Pinkamena her fur was red and her pupils eyes were pure white. Veins were engorged on the sides of her eyes.
A red flaming aura covered her entire body, and she had the most terrifying smile on her face.


I heard what she was saying as she passed by “WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I’M GONNA RIP THOSE TALLONS OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND USE THEM AS THROWING DARTS! THEN I’M GONNA USE YOUR FEATHERS AS WRITING PENS!”

“Oh...my.”

I stuttered I couldn’t believe that Pinkamena was acting this way what on earth could have happened that would make Pinkamena act like that?

I soon saw the rest of my friends run past

“NO DON’T DO THAT SIS WERE TRYING TO MAKE GILDA HAPPY. NOT MENTALLY SCAR HER!” Yelled Pinkie

Oh dear even though that gryphon scared me, she didn’t deserve what Pinkamena was planning. I may not have known what that gryphon did to anger Pinkamena but I had to help.

I jumped into the air to get a good flap going and flew after them as fast as I could.

I just got around the corner I saw them go down when I saw all of my friends using all of their strength trying to restrain Pinkamena. Her muscles strained as she tried to get out of the grip of my friends.

“Consarn it Cider get over her an help me Pinkamena’s gettin lose.” said Applejack
Applecider ran over and began helping to restrain Pinkamena “what happened sis why is Pinkamena actin like this?” asked AppleCider

“Apparently Pinkie Pie got injured by that there Gryphon and you know and ah know how protective she is as a sister.” said Applejack

“Oof Hey Solar we’re losing our grip come help!” yelled Rainbow Dash

Solar Dash flew from the art supply stall and put her arms around Pinkamena’s left leg

It seemed as if they were all being dragged slowly towards the gryphon. As much as I didn’t want to I knew that I had to use my ability.

My ability was known as the stare. I usually used it as a last resort against unruly creatures. I didn’t like using it it made me feel mean. But I knew in this case I had no choice.

Gathering up all of my courage I ran in front of Pinkamena and unleashed the stare.
Instantly she froze the veins bulging on the side of her eyes vanished.
Her fur turned back into the light pink it always was and her pupils reappeared in her eyes.

She fell down to the floor shivering a bit from the force of the stare. Oops I certainly didn’t mean to make it that strong.

After all that the gryphon went home and we all went home.

That's about the basics of what happened yesterday but now its about what happened today.

It was early in the morning and I was in the middle of feeding angel his carrots.

“Not too fast now Angel Bunny you don’t want to get a tummy ache.” I said gently

Suddenly angel threw his carrot the vegetable hitting the ground a few meters away.

“You should really eat more than that don’t you think?” I asked Angel shook his head no then proceeded to run in place.

“It's not playtime yet I know you want to run but…” I started before angel folded his paws

“Just three more bites?” another shake “two more bites?” another shake “one more bite?” the carrot hit my head at that point.

Angel suddenly began coughing “oh my are you ok?” I asked

“Is it because of the carrot in your throat?” further coughing from Angel

“Is it because you need water?” I asked. One loud cough from Angel as well as pointing up revealed why this was so

A large trail of smoke was coming from the mountain side and it was slowly covering Ponyville in a haze. It was thick and black, immediately my mind began to see what could happen should we not solve this problem. The smoke would just continue to expand until ponies would be forced to huddle in their homes boarding up windows and their doors. My animals would crowd into my home as they cowered from the heat of what could possibly be a huge forest fire. The fire itself burning all of the animals homes. In a panic I did the only thing I could think of. I ran towards town to warn Ponyville of the threat. Or at least try to.

I ran hard and fast kicking up a dirt trail behind me. As I got near the bridge that spanned a river I saw Ponies in the park playing ball and on a picnic blanket eating good food and hanging out.
One was flying a kite. How could ponies be so relaxed when a smoke cloud was beginning to cover Ponyville.

“Help. Help! Please? Help? There's-- there's a horrible cloud of smoke. It's headed this way and--”
I shrieked when a ball bounced near me the ball hitting rainbow dash's nose as she kept the ball in the air.

“Don't be such a scaredy-pony. It's just me, future Equestria ball-bouncing record holder. Three forty six, three forty seven…” said rainbow bouncing the ball with her arms and head.

Pinkie was bouncing in excitement “This calls for a celebration” said Pinkie

I looked at Pinkie in a silent panic “Oh, no, Pinkie Pie, this is no time for celebration. This is a time for panic, for--” I tried to say

Of course Pinkie being a little scatterbrained. I don’t mean to be mean but its kind of hard to speak to her sometimes. Anyway she didn’t pay attention and said
“Ooo! I'm going to need balloons! One for every pony in Ponyville!” said Pinkie
I gently waved my arms to try and get everyone’s attention “There's-- there's smoke. And-- and where there's smoke, there's fire. And--”

Of course Pinkie still wasn’t listening “Let's see, that's one, two, three, four…” said Pinkie beginning to count the ponies in the park

“Three hundred fifty four…” said Rainbow

“Five, six…” said Pinkie as she counted the ponies on the picnic blanket

“Three hundred fifty five, no, wait…” said rainbow scrunching up her face as she tried to remember how many bounces

“Seven.” said Pinkie as she counted the pony flying the kite

The ball hit rainbows head but she was so frustrated that she let the ball hit the ground afterwards. “Pinkie Pie! Now I have to start over.” said rainbow crossing her arms in a huff and walking off.

“We're all going to have to start over, in a new village. 'Cause ours is gonna be--” I tried to say

“Hey, Rainbow Dash, wait up!” said Pinkie running after rainbow

I softly stomped my left hoof in frustration why weren’t they listening. “Oh, please, this is an emergency. I-I need everypony to--”

“Listen up! Smoke is spreading over all of Equestria.” said Twilight appearing on the bridge.

The ponies stopped what they were doing and looked concerned (“What?” “Oh no!” That's awful!”)

I was annoyed that’s what I had been trying to tell ponies.

“That's what I've been trying to--” I tried saying

“But don't worry, I've just received a letter from Princess Celestia informing me that it is not coming from a fire.” said twilight
Really twilight can’t I finish a sentence please. But it relieved me a little bit that it didn’t come from a fire but still what could make a dark black cloud of smoke besides a fire?

“It's coming from a dragon.” said twilight

Just like that my fear increased tenfold causing an old childhood memory to surface about why I was so afraid of dragons.

FLUTTERSHY’S PAST

SUBJECT FLUTTERSHY

AGE FOURTEEN

The day in question was about three years after I had fallen to the ground from Cloudsdale. I had decided not to go back to live there I just couldn’t handle the mocking and the jerring from my classmates. It hurt how ponies were willing to make fun of others just because they were different.

I had heard stories about the surface but never had I seen such beauty. I absolutely loved the animals. Unfortunately they couldn’t stay but I understood why they had lives to live. Unfortunately Ponyville was still about three days away that meant that I had to find some shelter for the night. Luckily I had landed in White Tail Woods instead of the Everfree that place creeped me out. Dark dank and with unknown creatures that could kill you in many different, horrible, ways. A cocotrice would turn ponies to stone, a manticore would claw, bite, and poison you with its stinger. Not to mention the myth of the blood hooves. I shiver every time I think of it the story was horrible.

The story went that there was once a town built within the Everfree that was bad enough. Why anypony would build a town within the Everfree is beyond me. Those poor Ponies must have not been mentally sound. Anyway the town was called Sunny town nopony had cutie marks there they didn’t even know what they were. They just lived their lives in seclusion they only left when they needed supplies from the next town over. That town being saddleton. Things were peaceful there until the day they lost contact with Saddleton.

Sunny Town sent their fastest scouts to see the problem. After a few days the scouts came back horrified looks plastered on their faces. When asked what the problem was the scouts reported that all of the ponies in that town they went to were dead. From the description the bodies were riddled with marks all over them and from the looks of the cause of death those ponies had died from exhaustion. The ponies of saddleton had been victims of the cutie plague. The cutie plague was a vicious disease that caused several cutie marks to appear on the infected pony. The infected pony in question was then forced to perform the talents that the cutie marks showed endlessly. Until the pony collapsed from exhaustion and rigor mortis stopped the action.

Naturally the ponies were frightened by this news. Was it contagious did the scouts bring back the disease? The scouts were detained just to be sure. Over the weeks the scouts got the same problem the town barred them in and waited till it was over. The scouts lost their lives because of the cutie plague. But in time the incident was forgotten the barred house was never opened so all was well in their minds. Eventually a pony by the name of grey hoof had decided to throw a party. Everyone was invited during the party a pony known as Roneo had lost something of importance nopony knows what it was but a filly known as Ruby had found the item in question which had earned her her cutie mark. Though nopony in Sunny Town had understood that was what had happened. In a flash the townsponies had turned against Ruby, chased her into her home and murdered Ruby. it was in that instant that things had changed Luna before she became Nightmare Moon witnessed the horror performed in Sunny town and struck back hard cursing the inhabitants of Sunny town to forever suffer for what they had done to the poor filly. It is said that they remain there even to this day their bodies rotten and decayed.

Oh sorry I got off topic. I had found a cave eventually now granted I don’t like caves that much because its damp murky and most of all it’s so dark. But it was either this or I walk through the night I didn’t want to even though White Tail Woods was the more calm of the two forests it could still be dangerous at night. So with a heavy heart I walked off towards the cave. The cave was just as I thought it was dark, damp and murky several sharp stalactites covered the ceiling. Drops of water hit the ground sending sound all through the cave. I snuggled as well as I could in a corner closest to the entrance and tried to go to sleep. It was really difficult the coldness of the ground seeped through my fur chilling the skin underneath. I was also used to quiet when I slept and the sound of water dripping made it hard to fall asleep. I was almost out when the sound of heavy breathing and intense heat washed over me. My eyes shot open and when I looked there it was an enormous scaly form loomed above me its glowing yellow eyes glared at me. With a deep breath it blew fire at the wall lighting several torches that lined the cave. I saw the creature in question more clearly now its scales were dark yellow. Its spines sharp and large. Its leathery wings loomed large and was a little tattered. Its teeth razor sharp and I was sure that if it wanted to it could gobble me up in one bite.

“SURELY THIS MUST BE A JOKE A LITTLE PONY WHELP HAS INVADED MY CAVE? THOSE PONIES ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE RIDICULOUS.” the dragons huge and imposing eye was looking me over. All the while my fear kept increasing. The dragon huffed and cracked an evil smile

AND YET YOU ARE A PRETTY THING FOR A PONY WHELP I COLLECT PRETTY THINGS. YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD ADDITION TO MY HORDE.” said the dragon as it picked me up with its talons. I would end up on his treasure horde for the next seven months. With every attempt it would snarl and knash its teeth threatening to eat me. And because of that threat I developed Dracophobia.

BASE OF THE MOUNTAIN

I had tried to stay behind really I did I tried each and every excuse I could think of. But my best excuse which was wondering who would take care of my animals, failed when twilight got spike to do it. The mountain loomed before me its intimidating height not doing me any favors for my nerves. I wasn’t usually afraid of mountains but just knowing what was waiting for me at the top made me all the more afraid of things. We began our journey walking up the steep rocky cliff of course half way through a rumbling snore came from the top forcing my wings shut against my body. I was trembling so much that no matter how much I tried I couldn’t get them open.

So Applejack had to come up with me we had no choice but to go up the long way. Halfway up the mountain we had traveled through an avalanche zone unfortunately for us I was getting more afraid and nervous something had landed on my back making me scream out and causing an avalanche.

We then got to a little crevice we had to cross to continue towards the top Pinkie tried to boost my confidence by singing a so-

It's not very far

Just move your little rump

You can make it if you try with a hop, skip and jump

A hop, skip and jump,

Just move your little rump,

A hop, skip and jump,

A hop, skip and jump,

A hop, skip and jump,

A hop skip and jump,

A hop skip and jump! I love that song!


How did Pinkie do that I have my hooves on the journal and she wasn’t anywhere near me. To continue I mustered up the little courage I had and attempted the hop skip and jump. Unfortunately I happened to look down right in the middle of the jump which made me freeze up again. Luckily the crevice was really small so I was stuck with hands on one side of the crevice and my hooves on the other. Rainbow had to push me the rest of the way over.




Finally after all of the stress and anxiety we finally made it to the top

“Still think it was a good idea to bring Fluttershy along?” asked Rainbow
That had hurt a bit I thought Rainbow would be more supportive about my fear. But then again I never told Rainbow about my Dracophobia.

“We're about to find out. We're here. Rainbow Dash, you'll use your wings to clear the smoke.” said twilight

“You got it.” said Rainbow flying into the clouds


“Rarity and Pinkie Pie, you'll create a diversion to distract the dragon if things get a little hairy in there.” said twilight Pinkie squeaking a chicken toy she got from somewhere. Rarity looking confused

“Applejack, you're ready with the apples in case he decides to attack.” said Twilight as applejack soccer kicked and apple into a tree. Though I don’t think apples would do much against a dragon.

“it shouldn't come to that, because Fluttershy will do what she needs to do to wake him up, and between the two of us, we should be able to get him to understand why he needs to go. Is everypony ready?” asked Twilight

Everypony said yes well except for me

“Okay then, we're goin' in. So, what is the best way to wake up a sleeping dragon without upsetting him?” twilight asked me but I wasn’t responding at all all of my childhood fears came roaring to the front. I was frozen I couldn’t move
“Fluttershy? Oh, come on! Come on! (shove) We have to do this! (grr) Now! Every (ugh) second longer that dragon (oof) sleeps is another (grunts) acre of Equestria that is covered in (push) smoke.” said twilight trying to push me into the cave

“I-- I-- I can't go in the cave.” I struggled to say

“Oh, great. She's scared of caves now, too.” said Rainbow

“I'm not scared of caves, I'm scared of (mumble).” I tried saying

“What's that, sugarcube?” asked Applejack

“I'm scared of [mumble]” I tried again

“What?” asked Twilight

“I'm scared of dragons!” I finally yelled just as the dragon snored again a huge plume of smoke hurtaling out of the cave forcing us to cough.

“But Fluttershy. You have a wonderful talent dealing with all kinds of animals.” said twilight


“Yes, because they're not dragons.” I said


“Oh come on! We've seen you walk right up to a horrible manticore like it was nothing. Said Rainbow


“Yes, because he wasn't a dragon.” I said

“Spike is a dragon. You're not scared of him.” said Pinkie


“Yes, because he's not a huge, gigantic, terrifying, enormous, teeth-gnashing, sharp-scale having, horn-wearing, smoke-snoring, could eat a pony in one bite, totally all grown-up dragon!” I said


“But, if you're so afraid of dragons, why didn't you say something before we came all the way up here?” asked Twilight


“I’m really sorry Twilight but this comes from an event that had happened during my filly hood.” I said


“Why what happened?” asked Rarity


“Well Rainbow do you remember when I fell off of Cloudsdale?” I asked


“Yeah it was horrible I tried to search for you afterwards but I couldn’t find you I thought you were dead.” said Rainbow


“Well when I did I started wandering for a while talking to and caring for lots of wildlife. During that time I decided to settle down outside of White Tail Woods it was supposed to be a three day journey but I didn’t arrive until at least a year later. The cause was a dragon.


See girls I had set myself to sleep for the night in a cave I had found on my journey. I was set to go to sleep until I was found by a dragon. It took a liking to me it considered me it’s greatest treasure. It kept me hostage on its horde for seven months.


Every time I tried to escape I got recaptured and threatened. It wasn’t until the dragon went into one of its ten year hibernations that I was finally able to escape.”


Everypony gasped when they heard this.

“Oh fluttershy I’m so sorry I had no idea you were a victim of such circumstances.” said Rarity

“Yeah sorry flutters but why didn’t you tell me I’m one of your closest friends.” said Rainbow

“Well it was a horrible experience I wanted to put it far out of my mind and not have to deal with it. But when we had to come to take care of this dragon it all came roaring back.” I said

Twilight walked over to me “don’t worry fluttershy we’ll find a way to do this without you.” said Twilight putting a comforting hand on my shoulder before walking into the cave.

It was a few moments before Twilight came back out covered in soot.
“Ok negotiation didn’t work. Wait Pinkie you didn’t tell Pinkamena what we were doing today correct?” asked twilight as Pinkie seemed to be putting something goofy together with a smile on her face.

Pinkie suddenly stopped what she was doing her smile morphing into a serious look

“Twi If I told Pinkamena anything about today she would be over here faster than when I meet a new pony in Ponyville with her creepy challenge face and I am pretty sure you don’t want to experience that twice.” said Pinkie while Twilight shivered in slight fear.

“Ok that’s at least one thing right.” said Twilight

Suddenly a scream emanated from the cave Rarity running out and hiding behind a rock.

“I was this close to getting that diamond” said Rarity

“You mean getting rid of that dragon?” asked Twilight with s suspicious gaze

“Oh..yeah..sure.” said Rarity

“Well maybe a laugh will work nopony can stay grumpy when they can laugh.” said pinkie. I was taken aback for a moment because of the ridiculous outfit she was wearing. She was wearing what looked like a giftbox, a balloon hat, swimming flippers, and more balloons tied to her tail. She flopped right into the cave.

Some painful sounding thuds and cracks sounded from the cave. Before Pinkie came out her outfit ruined.

“Apparently he doesn't like laughing, heh. Or sharing.” said Pinkie

“All right, that's it. We tried persuasion, charm, whatever it is Pinkie Pie does. It's time to stop wasting time! I'm going in!” yelled Rainbow rushing right in

“GET OUT!” we heard from the cave before we heard a horrifying roar rainbow rocketing right out of the cave thwacking right against a stone formation.

And there we saw the Dragon as it lumbered out of its cave

Its scales were red with a yellow underbelly its spines were sharp and long, its reddish yellow eyes glared at all of us. Its long tail was the only part of its body without something sharp its wings big and powerful. By the looks of it it was a male dragon. He had that masculine sound in his roar

he roared again sending my friends sprawling I don’t know what it was but all of my fear at that moment evaporated. Replaced with searing anger how dare this Dragon threaten my friends. I looked up at him with a piercing glare.

“How dare you... How dare you!
Listen here, mister. Just because you're big doesn't mean you get to be a bully! You may have huge teeth, and sharp scales, and snore smoke, and breathe fire. But you do not-- I repeat-- You do not! Hurt! My! Friends! You got that?” I said glaring right into its huge eye.

To my slight surprise he whimpered but I kept focus he wasn’t answering me

“Well?” I asked

“But that rainbow one kicked me.” he said

“And I am very sorry about that. But you're bigger than she is, and you should know better. You should also know better than to take a nap where your snoring can become a health hazard to other creatures.” I said

“But I--” tried the dragon

“Don't you 'but I' me, mister. Now what do you have to say for yourself? I said, what do you have to say for yourself?” I asked
To my further surprise and what knocked me completely out of my anger was that the dragon started crying.

“There, there. No need to cry. You're not a bad dragon, you just made a bad decision. Now go pack your things. You just need to find a new place to sleep. That's all.” I said as the dragon flew away with its horde. Luckily this experience was over but another was just coming.

Suddenly we all heard a loud “WWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTT?????”

We all looked over at Pinkie who’s pupils had become pinpricks

“Oh no Pinkamena found out and she’s always wanted to fight a dragon brace yourselves everypony.”

The exclamation followed with “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Rainbow looked extremely concerned “my gosh Twi you hear that?”

“I feel that Rainbow I feel that” said Twilight

Meanwhile in Chrysalis’s hive 3rd person p.o.v

A certain changeling queen was sitting on her throne impatiently tapping her left hoof.

“Drone how goes the plan to invade canterlot?” asked Chrysalis

“Well with current production rates of changeling soldiers we should be ready in a year or two.” said the drone

“Well it’s better than nothing I suppo-” started Chrysalis

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“What the devil is that noise?” asked Chrysalis

Meanwhile in the dimensional library

Discord opened the mini fridge located in the Library relaxation room

“Ah time for a delicious cup of Chocolate Mi-” started Discord

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Huh what the heck is that?”

Meanwhile in the nul realm

We see an alicorn with a red mane and tail watching events in equestria. This was Faust. She had been on equis thirty-thousand years ago. She established the nation of gruenel where every species was equal. Her dedication to her subjects was legendary and unparalleled.

Though her work would be on the back burner as she birthed Celestia and Luna. after which she would stop and raise her children.

After a climatic battle with a necromancer named grogar she found herself sent to the nul realm

“Oh I hope someone can find a way to get me back home soon how I miss my dau-”
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“What what is that Oh equis is that Grogar? LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ALREADY KEEP ME FROM MY KIDS WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?” asked Faust

Meanwhile Fifteen years later

We see a young filly with a backpack on she was getting ready to learn basic schooling from Princess Twilight she had a Pink mane with a red and blue straight mane and tail.
This was Pink Fizzle
Pinkamena stood there happy to see her daughter off to school

“Well mom I’m off to learn all about math science and more importantly friendship wish me lu-

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“...um mommy why does that sound like you?” asked fizzle Pinkamena just looked away embarrassed

Back to the present

“I’m surprised her lungs have that much oxygen” said Rainbow
Suddenly the sound stopped

“Whew I think my sister is ov-” Started Pinkie before a blur ran in front of her whipping wind all around her. Slowly Pinkamena turned around showing bloodshot eyes

“I am here for it” said Pinkamena

“For what?” squeaked Pinkie

“Dragon fight...I need to fight the dragon… show it to me… the beast you hid.
Gotta have my fight.” said Pinkamena

Suddenly Pinkamena whipped to the left shouting “SHUT UP GHOST OF GILDA!”

“What?” asked twilight disturbed

“I’m not crazy your crazy especially you Gilda!” said Pinkamena

“Who are you talking to?” asked Rainbow

“Dragon fight start now please” said Pinkamena

“Um he’s not actually here anymore.” I said cringing back a bit

Suddenly Pinkamena’s right eye turned full red a little blood leaking out of the eye socket.

“No” said Pinkamena

“What?” asked Applejack

“No” repeated Pinkamena Pinkie gulping in slight fear

“Nnnnnoooooooooo” said Pinkamena her eyes glowing red now and slowly approaching

“Don’t worry everypony I saved this special cupcake just in case.” said Pinkie whipping out a magenta cupcake with magenta icing and sprinkles whipping it under Pinkamena’s nose snapped her out of it.

“What the where am I, what happened, where’s Gilda?” asked Pinkamena

“Didn’t you run her out of town last week?” asked Pinkie

“Ah yes I did she’s gone forever. Anyway…” said Pinkamena as she zipped fast over to the cupcake Pinkie held while yelling “MINE!”

So in the end I faced my fear temporarily I don’t know If I can do it again. But I will do anything to help my friends.