• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 7,204 Views, 253 Comments

my life as pinkamena - ultrasolarflare



what happens when a human blacks out and wakes as pinkie's dark side pinkamena?

  • ...
24
 253
 7,204

chapter 4 I earn a cutie mark?

P.O.V normal
“How interesting I have heard stories of mother faust but I didn’t really think she existed.” said Mind mender “oh no she’s real she is the one that gave us all a second chance with what she did.” said pinkamena “Alright who’s next? Asked Mind Mender “that would be me doc” said limestone.

P.O.V Limestone Pie
I suppose I’ll begin with who I am and what I do. I am Limestone pie I handle the work orders and farm finances. Seein as ma and pa are busy with sellin what we produce. Also cause I am the oldest Pie sister. But I’m not gonna cover what Pinkie and Maud covered.

No I am gonna try to describe along with Marble the day that Pinkamena got her cutie mark. As Maud said we were under siege by bandits. But not just any bandits they were known as the Raging manticore. Responsible for the razing of several small villages and homesteads as well as bankrupin several farms. They had first appeared when ma was pregnant with Pinkie they took our bits and beat up pa before walkin off.

They would be appearing every five months to collect more. It wasn’t even a few days after pinkie was born that they hurt ma. Anyways on to the main point It was about two weeks after Pinkamena appeared. At first we were all a little cautious of Pinkamena. (Pinkamena gave Limestone a it was worse than that look.

“Hey don’t look at me like that how would you react to what happened?”) any way the fact that when we all saw her as an exact copy of pinkie didn’t really help our nerves.

When she woke up in Pinkie’s room all of us lookin at her. she burst into tears explaining the situation to us while cryin. For several nights since all of us improved our relationships with her. Giving her comfort when she woke up from her nightmares. The day in question began from her first night without her nightmares.

At about five thirty am the familiar feel of a rock hitting my head was felt. “I swear to celestia if you don’t find a better way to wake me up, I won’t be held responsible for what may happen maud.” I said “would you rather I use spheres of marble?” asked maud in the doorway “I’d rather you not use blunt force trauma at all!” I yelled “ouch” whimpered marble maud paused in slight deadpanned confusion.

So did I pinkamena was usually the most vocal in the morning alongside me. I remember the first day she got hit with the rock. She fell off the bed onto the floor all confused about why she was hit in the head with said rock. Every day since then we would both complain and try to offer suggestions about different wake up methods. I looked over to her bed and saw her still asleep a big rock next to her head.

Somehow in her sleep she had dodged her wake up rock. Mauds eyes widened a little, before she trotted over to Pinkamena’s bedside and tapped her shoulder while saying. “Pinkamena it’s time to get up there’s more rocks to bury and farm” said Maud. a little groan from Pinkamena and waking up was her response. “Wheres the wake up rock you place above my head Maud?”

Maud pointed towards the bed to the left of Pinkamena. She looked and saw the rock on the bed “huh guess I was lucky this morning.” said Pinkamena (“luck has nothin to do with it.”) I thought lookin at Pinkamena. Soon enough we were outside and we got to work. It was about three in the afternoon when the bandits returned.

P.O.V normal
Mind Mender paused he had heard of the infamous Raging Manticore bandits. They were solely responsible for the food and bit shortage of 1978 AN. (after nightmare moon) it wasn’t until the royal guard had finally decided enough was enough and took the entire bandit regime down that recovery was possible that and somepony discovering a massive gold vain that would secure funding for Equestria. To think that this family was one of their targets was kinda sad. Marble pie walked forwards fidgeting “um I’ll start next…” said Marble

P.O.V Marble Pie
M-my name is Marble Pie I’m the youngest of us. My role in the family was just to work as all of the other responsibilities were already taken. I don’t really know why I was b-born shy but I was. I remember the day Pinkamena appeared to us. When she would be woken by the nightmares I provided her comfort.

She was as shy as me at first but over time she warmed up to us. But it took a little while longer for her to feel like family. Of Course Granny Pie accepted her immediately. That’s just the way she was her heart was pure that way. The day the bandits returned was horrible.

The day was dark and overcast but not because the farm got boring again. Rainfall was scheduled for later in the afternoon, and we had to at least clear and fill half of the northwest field. we also had to gather all of the rocks that wouldn’t absorb magic anymore. What we did with those was we put them in the break down pile. It was very hard and taxing work.

The rock I was rolling came to a stop next to the break down pile sweat built up in my fur. The pile was getting quite large, and we would have to begin breaking up rocks soon before the winter season. I rubbed my hands from soreness and went to get more old rocks. But I heard something that made my blood freeze. Screaming was heard near the rock storage shed.

I began to sprint towards the shed. When I arrived I looked on in fear the Raging Manticore bandits had returned. Three of them stood next to the shed. The first was to the left he was a massive earth pony with black fur and a light blue mane and tail. If a comparison was made he would have been slightly bigger than big mac.

The second was smaller and slim with yellow fur and a brown mane and tail with a few knife scars. The third was the smallest jade green fur, along with ruby red mane and tail. The second of the three ponies had my sister Pinkie by her mane. Her eyes tearing up from the pain of being hoisted into the air her mane torn a bit from the pressure. “HEY WHAT ARE YOU SCHMUCKS DOIN TO MY SISTER!” yelled Limestone.

coming to a screeching halt in front of the bandits. The Second Bandit sneered before saying “you have guts filly yelling at Knife Twirler like that.” Said Knife Twirler brandishing a knife. “P-please sir put down my sister we’ll give you our bits just please let her go.” I said quietly Knife Twirler laughed while saying “the boss has gotten tired of just taking ten percent.

He wants it all now you have twenty four hours to fork over everything.” Knife Twirler lifted Pinkie Higher while saying “or you will never see this one again.” “WHY YOU PUNKS!” yelled Limestone charging at Knife Twirler. But he just chuckled before punching Limestone in the stomach downing her. “Fool we are not called Raging Manticore for nothing.

we are the strongest Bandit group in all of equestria.” he transferred pinkie to under his arm “ remember pipsqueaks twenty four hours your sister’s life depends on it.” the cruel man laughed while walking away. I fell down to my hands and knees tears beginning to fill my eyes. She was gone she was gone and we only had a little time to meet their demands.

P.O.V Pinkamena
I stood there in disbelief how how could this happen once again life seemed to spit in my face. No matter what I tried no matter how much I wanted to help I could do nothing but watch. As the Bandits took my twin away. The look of fear on her face filled my heart with dread. This would most likely cause her harm in some way mentally.

I stood up and turned towards my siblings while saying “I’m going after them.” I said Marble shot up and took my arm while saying “no please don’t you’ll just put yourself in danger.” “sis I have no choice I have to do something. I have been on the sidelines for far too long all I have to do Is sneak in let her free and get back out.”

It had been a couple of hours since I set out in the direction the bandits were going. Lucky for me they left hoofprints for me to follow. The area I was walking in was very desolate and empty not even a single tree was around. The soil was dry and cracked no magic flowed in the soil. I learned magic sensing from Maud when I had no idea what I was doing those first few weeks.

She told me almost everything on Equis emitted magic it was in the air, the sea, and the very earth itself. Though it was common for an area to become a little magicless for a while. She referred to these area’s as dead zones. When hitting these zones ponies needed to be a little conservative of their magic while in this zone. Because dead zones could be as small as a few miles to as large as several leagues.

The area soon changed to lush grasslands with several pine trees. It was then that I saw the white tents. It was time for me to come up with a plan on how to spring my sister….. You know I was never really good at planning so I gathered my courage and snuck in. the camp was dark and quiet.

A lot of the bandits had gone to bed for the night. The shadows stretched hauntingly across the ground hiding me from sight. Campfires crackled across the camp illuminating the watchmen. I looked long and hard for where they were keeping Pinkie. Ducking in and out of shadows then I saw it a solitary cage holding my sister.

She was curled up in a fetal position cuts and bruises marred her body. I felt anger beginning to build in me a voice whispering in my head. “Look at what they did look at the damage you know you want to make them pay so do it”. My body began to shake as I tried to resist the urges veins bulged in my temples. My eyes focused and dilated several times.

My muscles clenched and unclenched, sweat built as I struggled. But then I saw my sister's leg bent at a bad angle and the dam broke. My fur turned red, my mouth opened in a fierce snarl. My eyes fully dilated my veins became more prominent. If a unicorn were watching me right now they would say a crimson aura surrounded my body.

With my muscles clenched in anger and rage. “YOU BEASTS I’LL CRUSH YOU ALL!” I yelled in anger. Making the watchmen whip around in startled realization. Before I sprinted forwards and uppercut the first launching him off the log he was sitting on. The second stood up quickly unsheathing a scimitar ready to skewer me with it.

He swung it at me just missing me and cutting a few hairs before I buried my fist in his stomach. a sickening crack sounding after impact. Tent flaps soon whipped open more bandits pouring out. Soon the fight became mindless. Me taking down several bandits but that did not mean I made it out without injury.

Several lucky shots gave me cuts and bruises. By the end it was just me and a really big earth pony. He was midnight blue with a star white mane and tail. Wielding a large bastard sword that he held across his body. Scars littered his body in what was most likely life threatening battles.

“I must admit kid you have something special there. Though I cannot forgive you for hurting my boys like that. Hope you have said your goodbyes kid cause there will be no mercy from me.” said the bandit leader “come at me you dirt pony I will make you pay for hurting my Sister.” I growled he charged forwards in a roar and swung his sword at me.

I barely dodged that first swing I shot my fist towards his knee. He dodged with expert precision and knocked me across the field with the flat of his blade. I hit pinkies cage so hard that I broke the lock with my back. I yelled as I got back up and charged at the boss once more aiming a punch at his stomach. The hit connected a burst of energy booming out in all directions.

Yet to my shock he just stood there grinning. I felt all of my anger disappear and my bravery turn into fear. This guy was out of my league I was not ready to face this guy. I reached into the cage and picked up Pinkie and began to sprint for the edge of the camp. The boss bandit hot on my hooves kept swinging his bastard sword at me.

It took all of my focus to keep dodging his swings. He would destroy a tree or rock instead of me. Eventually I began to tire but that was when we entered the dead zone. I was panting from exhaustion. I heard a laugh from the left side of me “well kid I can see why my boys had such trouble with you.

But you are hindered by the same thing every foal goes through, and that is brief high boost in stamina and endurance from a stressful situation. Felt good though didn’t it? But now that the euphoria is gone you are experiencing the crash, now it’s time to finish you.”

said the boss he raised his sword and swung it towards me intent on slashing me in half. I closed my eyes hoping not to die again. *CLANG* I looked up in surprise another massive earth pony this time in golden armor had put his own Bastard sword in block. “grr so celestia finally decided to do something did she well BRING IT ON!” yelled the bandit boss “Spell Bender I need that Shield you have been working on!”

I looked to the right of me and saw a unicorn pony dressed in royal purple robes a hood was up. It was covering most of his face he also had on runic bracers and heavy leather boots. “Right I’m on it” A spell circle lit up in front of his hands. With a navy blue flash an aura shield appeared around the royal guard. Clangs and clashes with sparks appeared everytime these titans smashed their huge swords against each other.

With a strong overhead swing the royal guard smashed down on the sword of the bandit boss knocking him down on one knee. “You are certainly skilled who am I currently facing you can’t be a mere foot soldier.” said the boss bandit “and why would I tell Bone Breaker my name?” asked the royal guard “it’s obvious I am not going to win this. So come on tell me who I am loosing to.” said Bone Breaker.

“Alright fine if you want my name I am Steadfast sword corporal of the solar guard.” said Steadfast “heh typical the one time we try something new does Celestia decide to intervene. Come on corporal one last strike to end it all.” said Bone Breaker both roared charging at each other and with one last great swing it was over. A massive slash and spurt of blood appeared on Bone Breakers chest downing the bandit Leader.

While Steadfasts shield flickered out. That's all I saw while my own injuries and stress made me pass out. If I had been awake at that moment I would have seen a flash of light on my flanks showing my newly earned cutie mark.

P.O.V normal
Mind Mender sat at his desk in awe Pinkamena who had been but a filly. At the time had taken down most of the bandits with her bare hooves. looking at her cutie mark it made sense now whenever those she cared about were threatened her special talent shone through. Transforming her into a pony berserker. But it also made sense that she was not able to handle the leader.

Even though a pony got a special talent it did not mean they were masters of that talent. It took years of refining and perfecting that talent, to become a true master of it and she had barely triggered the process of earning that talent. Sometimes it took ponies till late into their adulthood to be able to completely master their talent. It took mind mender about sixteen years to finally master his talent.

Who knew if Pinkamena had mastered her talent by now or not. Mind Mender looked at the pie sisters before saying “alright that is good enough for today thank you all for coming to support your sister. I will begin this again next week and hopefully with new points of view.” said Mind Mender. Everypony then left the office.

P.O.V alternate reality
In an alternate world away from Equestria a huge building loomed over the land. Inside said building rainbow tiles were spread all across the floor tall and disorganized shelves were also spread. The walls were painted with randomized paint splatters. The ceiling only showed several different portals showing scenes of utter chaos. A creature of mismatched parts lay in a cloud hammock he had a gryphon arm and a lion arm. A scaly leg and a horse leg. With two different horns on top of his pony head. The being had finished the last page in a book it was reading. It snapped the book shut before saying “good start a good start.” it then threw the book over its shoulder. If one were to see the spine of the book it would have said ‘my life as pinkamena prologue”

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for the lateness I had this finished about a month ago and for some reason my editor went dark. I don't know If I should continue waiting or if I need to seek a new editor. if my current editor is reading this then I am sorry that I passed this without you editing this. But I felt it would be rude to keep the current readers waiting any longer. Anyway chapter 5 will now be going into the brainstorming phase. I don't know if you want to keep hearing from Mind Mender or if you just want me to get on with the story. do you want points of view from the mane 6 on Pinkamena maybe a cameo or two from Princess Luna Princess Cadence or Shining armor perhaps? Let me know and I will make the first arc.