• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,770 Views, 93 Comments

A new, interesting way of life - GermanAntasma



Some creepy guy called the Merchant forced some kind of lenses on my eyes and now I'm in that Equestria as Springtrap.

  • ...
21
 93
 5,770

I'm out of here!

I woke up with a little headache, which I thought I don't have anymore since I'm now an animatronic. Anyways I stand up and hoped that everything that was a dream but when I rubbed my eyes, I saw the hands of the suit. I slapped myself, didn't feel anything and saw that this wasn't a dream. On one side I am happy being my favourite FNAF character, on the other side I was sad that I possibly will never see my family again.

As I looked around, I saw that I was in some kind of bedroom but the room was made of crystals. Whoever that lives here and owns that building must be rich. When I went to the door, it suddenly opened and slammed into me, making me stumbling back. I was happy that I didn't felt anything but I was pissed. Looking down I saw these ponies from earlier and I got immediatly mad. The purple one looked sheepishly at me but I didn't care. The cyan pegasus gave me an angry glare before she growled, "What and who do you think you are, huh?"

I glared at her before I snapped, "Who I am is not your business Dicknose and before you say anything, I don't care who you are Bitch because if you and your friends were 'nice and friendly' then you had asked who I am and talked to me instead of attacking me so. Shut! The Fuck! Up!"

Her eyes were filled with anger, "Why I'm gonna-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as I grabbed her by her throat, making sure that I don't hurt her in any way, and said in some sort of demonic voice, "Now listen! I'm not in the mood to deal with you or any kind of your friends or their Bullshit so shut up, let me leave and you and your friends might get some information when I'm in a better mood. Got it?"

She nodded, scared out of her skin and I let her go. She fell on her ass or whatever they call it and saw my Mirror Image in one of the Crystals. My eyes glowed a bit red and looked like the eyes of the Springtrap in '2 Evil Eyes'...cool. Anyways I looked at the other five and they too looked like they shit their pants, which makes me proud. Finally I was stronger than others. As I walked out, I saw some kind of Lizard cleaning up the room he was in the moment and he looked like he was a child. I turned back to the Direction I came from and screamed, "And if there something that needs to be cleaned up then do it by yourselfes and don't let a child doing the work. That's child abuse."

I stormed out of the building and when I was outside, I saw that it was a crystal made Castle that looked like a tree. Who wants a Castle that looks like a tree? Whatever. I didn't wanted to here or go into that town. I wanted to be somewhere else. Anything but here. Suddenly I heard foot- no hoofsteps since they ponies or whatever. Anyways I turned around and saw those six running towards me with either enraged looks or regreeting. I was in no mood to deal with and imagined I would near that forest I saw earlier. Suddenly I heard a weird sound and I felt weird and then I found myself near that forest. So I can teleport...now things are looking good.

I didn't want them to find me so I ran fast in the forest and didn't look back. A stupid mistake. Now I don't how to get out. I then heard screams, they sounded young, and didn't know what to do. On one side I wanted to help them but on the other side I didn't know how. I'm not a fighter and could easily beaten up in my old life. But I had now the chance to stand up to others and protect the ones I care about. So I ran into the direction where the screams came from and what I saw surprised me...again.

There were three smaller ponies that looked similiar to the orange and white ones but the orange filly? didn't looked like the older ones at all. In front of them was a pair of wolfes made of...wood? Ok this world is extremely strange. But I won't allow them to eat these three. So I ran in front of the three fillies and let a reptilian like scream. Well the scream sounded always reptilian to me.

The 'wolfes' stepped back, startled by that and I used that moment to attack them. I punches one in the face and was surprised that it flew into peaces by that. I ignores that for the moment and punched another one, then I took one and threw that one into another 'wolf' and they both crashed against a tree. I turned around to see the three fillies staring at me in fear and as I was about to tell them that I mean no harm, I heard wood cracking.

I turned around and saw the wood pieces fusing together and became a giant one. I did the best thing that looked for me to be the best at the moment, run. I took the fillies and ran away as fast as I could but that thing was faster than I thought. I remembered that I could teleport and teleported us to the Entering of the forest. When I made sure they weren't hurt, I asked who they were.

I learned tha their names were Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and they call themself the Cutie Mark Crusaders, which they screamed to loud if you ask me. After that I asked them where they lived and they said they had a sleepover at their Clubhouse. They showed me the way to it but on the way there, we encountered these six ponies from earlier.

Looks like I have some explaining to do.

Author's Note:

Here is the third chapter and it got longer than I thought.

Anyways thank you and remember to subscirbe and smile, you are the face of FimFiction.