• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,770 Views, 93 Comments

A new, interesting way of life - GermanAntasma



Some creepy guy called the Merchant forced some kind of lenses on my eyes and now I'm in that Equestria as Springtrap.

  • ...
21
 93
 5,770

Springtrap meets Metal and Shard


Metal and Shard began walking down the long hallway of gateways until Metal detected a portal shard. "One of them is in a universe nearby." He looked around until he felt a strong presence come from a universe to his right. "It's in that one." Shard walked over to the door and scanned it.

"Doesn't look like the displaced in there is too happy about being in Equestria, or anywhere near others for that matter. Looks like your token is there too." Metal shrugged and opened the door and they were sucked in.


Springtrap woke up, thanks to some annoying music in the ground. And what did he see? The Phantom Animatronics taking a ride and singing the song of the Weed Engine in his room. He facepalmed and cursed under his breath.

'Wait a moment?' He thought. 'How does that thing even fit in here... or why has it got Golden Freddy's head?'

Shrugging it off, he went to the door and kicked it open, hoping that someone was behind it. Sadly there was no one. He went to the kitchen to get something to drink, at least those six annoying ponies weren't awake. They gave him his space after he completely destroyed Shining Armor. But he expected one of them coming out of nowhere and trying to talk to him.

What he didn't expect was getting some kind of metal hilt thrown at him, at least it bounced off after it hit his chest. Picking it up, he realized it was Vader's Lightsaber. Now that made his day.

He put it somewhere inside his suit and walked over to the couch, turning on the TV. He just got there in time because his favourite Show came. He started to mumble the Lyrics to himself.

"Who's that riding in the sun,
who's the man with the itchy gun,
who's the man that kills for fun?

Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad!

He's quick with the gun
but he loves his son.
Killed his wife 'cause she weighs a ton.

He's Psycho Dad!"

A few moments after he finished, a Portal opened in the room and out came... two Metal Sonics?

He stared at them before he said,"Are you fucking kidding me?"

One of the robots was just normal Modern Metal Sonic while the other was black with a yellow stripe on his forehead. He had five quills unlike the other Metal Sonic that had three, one arm was a hand and the other an arm cannon, what caught Springtrap off guard was the fact that this Metal Sonic had a mouth.

"Ok...I will admit that I did not expect a Springtrap displaced of all things to be here." The normal Metal Sonic shook his head and looked to Springtrap.

"Sorry about popping in unannounced, we'll be out of here shortly. You just go on with whatever you were doing." Both Metals walked out the door, leaving Springtrap lost and confused.

"The fuck?" He switched off the TV and began following the two robots. "Hey!" Both of them turned to him. "Mind telling me what the hell is going on?"

"Short version or long version?" Metal asked.

"Short."

"First, our names. I'm Metal, this is Shard. We're from other universes and are like you, people that were turned into the character they were cosplaying as. We're on a multiversal wide hunt for some portal shards that lead to my friends lost world, and one of the shards is here. That enough for you?"

"From all the crazy shit that's been going down lately, I'll believe anything you throw at me." Metal nodded.

"Ok then, we'll just be on our way then." They were about to turn away when Springtrap asked another question.

"Hey, while you're here, mind doing something for me? I'll help you out with this portal shard stuff if ya do." Metal and Shard looked to each other and shrugged.

"Alright, lay it on us Springtrap."

"There's this asshole that's trying to make me kill the ponies here, I need some help finding him and kicking his ass!" Springtrap slammed his fist into his palm.

"I could use a challenge, the things I've fought so far have been like cannon fodder. Who's the prick we're look for?" Asked Metal.

"Shadow Bonnie." They both nodded.

"Alright, let's go kick some ass." Springtrap grinned and they exited the Castle of Friendship.

"So, you guys got sent to Equestria as Metal Sonics?" Asked Springtrap, trying to at least attempt to converse with his new allies.

"Yep, I don't know how Shard fared in his since we just met, but things in my Equestria are just hectic. On my first week I had to deal with a bunch of Sonic characters showing up, my master emerald breaking, getting sent to another world, got destroyed by Celestia when I pulled the 'the cake is a lie' prank on her, had to fix a fucking love triangle and deal with my friend being possessed by a demon Lord or some shit. What's happened to you?"

"Nightmare Bonnie showed up and we fought, I went into Free-Roaming mode two nights ago causing a lot of damage, Shining Armour tried to fight me and now I have Darth Vader's lightsaber for some apparent reason." Metal shrugged like it was a normal thing for him and continued walking.

"So, you have any idea where this Shadow Bonnie might be?" Asked Shard.

"No, but I'm sure that something will happen that will show us the way."

"Why do you think that?"

"If there is anything I know is that this place is way too convenient for its own good." Springtrap stated in monotone.

"Ain't that the truth." Metal agreed and they both high fived.

They looked around and spotted a dark building deep in the Everfree Forest. "Right on que, alright ladies let's get this done." Springtrap began walking towards it.

"Oh I better get to punch Balloon Boy in the face." Metal said with a stern voice.

"Seconded."

"Thirded."

"Is that even a word?" Asked Shard.

"Does it need to be? You know what I meant." Springtrap stated with an annoyed tone.

"Fair enough."

Author's Note:

Crossover with Evil Doesn't Die by PyraFlare