• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,770 Views, 93 Comments

A new, interesting way of life - GermanAntasma



Some creepy guy called the Merchant forced some kind of lenses on my eyes and now I'm in that Equestria as Springtrap.

  • ...
21
 93
 5,770

A party? For me?

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"For crying out loud, NO! We are not there yet Springtrap! So stop asking."

"It's not my fault when you six are boring." I said to Twilight.

I had been bored out of my mind since we left the Castle and these six don't know how to tell anything that could interest a normal person. Twilight wanted to tell me some nerd bullshit, Pinkie was as always talking nonsense and luckily I hadn't paid attention because if I did than I would have jumped of a cliff.

Applejack told of her work on the farm, which was the best of all of them. What? I always listened to my mother when she told me of her work.

Anyways Rainbow told of some group called 'The Wonderbolts'. Not important how great they are to her, for me the most awesome person in sport is Michael Schumacher. *sigh* I wish Formula 1 wouldn't be so lame like it is today.

Now where was I? Oh yes, Fluttershy told me of her animals and I told her that I don't have anything against animals but I don't like them. It's just my nature. Before Rarity could begin, I said no. I knew what she was going to talk about. Probably about dresses and all that and then she would think to experiment with my suit. I would rather be tortured by the Devil himself before I allow that.

Six minutes later and we arrived at our destination. It was this 'Sugarcube Corner' or whatever the hell it was called. They told me I should wait outside and I did, while they went inside and I think I heard some whispering.

After a few minutes I got tired of waiting and went inside. Inside the building was it completely dark. I couldn't see anything. Damm, I wished I had night vision. I searched for the light switch and when I found it, I turned on the lights and-

"SURPRISE!"

I jumped back a bit in surprise and I think the corpse inside of me would have jumped out, if it wouldn't be trapped. Anyways I looked around and I think everyone of this fricking town was here. Of course they were shocked, they probably thought this was for someone else. Someone of their race.

They began screaming and called me 'monster'. I should kick their asses for that.

But before they could run me over and get out of the Building, Pinkie jumped in front me. "Were you surprised? I bet you were but were you? Huh, huh, huh?" She asked me, even though I wished I didn't listen to her. I get a headache from her voice.

"Uh yes I was but what is this?"

"This is your 'Welcome to Ponyville' party silly. What else should it be?" She said. And I was surprised.

She made all of this? For me? Wow. That is really surprising. "Well... thank you. I didn't expect that someone would do this, only because I'm new here." I don't know why but I think it would be better that I don't tell that this is my first real party.

Pinkie then turned to the crowd and said, "Listen up everypony. This is my new friend Springtrap, the guest of honor of this party. He won't harm you so don't be scared. So are you ready for a party?" They all responded with a 'yeah'.

...Didn't I told her earlier that we aren't friends? Well whatever. Better get this behind me.

Pinkie then shouted, "Then, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

The party went well. I talked with a few ponies, listened to music and a few songs were good. The entire party was good until the following happend.

"HANDS!" Screamed someone and I barely dodged my attacker, which was a mild green unicorn and had a harp tattoo on her ass. What? I'm not that kind of person. She stand up and pointed a hoof at me, "You are human and lying is useless. I know you are one and give me your hands."

I only glared at her and she instantly stopped with her nonsense. Being one was correct, I mean it's clear that I am no longer a human.

After that, the party went back to normal and I had fun. Until they wanted me something I would never do. They wanted me to *gulp* sing.

"But I can't sing. Besides I don't want to." I told them but they didn't left me alone. These CMC gave me even the 'Puppy Eyes' but something like that doesn't work on me. They continued to annoy with that until I agreed. But I had to check something first.

I went outside and tried if I could sing and to my surprise, I sounded better than what I remembered. I think that's because I am an animatronic now and it is cool that my voice changes too. I think it can change to the voice of the sanger.

I went back inside and said that I was ready. I was given a microphone and everyone stared at me. Surprisingly I wasn't nervous, I am actually always nervous.

The DJ asked, "Which song are you going to sing?"

I 'smirked' and said, "It's Time To Die"


After the song was over, there was complete silence. The awkard silence was broken when they broke into applause. I really didn't expect that.

I was surprised when they wanted me to sing another one and I wasn't sure if I should. On one side it was fun, on the other side I don't think I will be that good a second time. After a bit thinking, I decided that I would sing them another one. But only because I'm bored, that was the reason why I agreed to do that in the first place.

I took the microphone and began to ponder, what song I should sing next. After a few minutes, I knew which song I'm gonna sing.

The DJ or DJ-Pon3, that's what they call her, said, "So Springtrap, what will you give us next?"

"It's Me," I responded.

This is going to be a great night.

Author's Note:

Hey guys. I'm here with another chapter.

I don't own those songs. They were made by DAGames and TryHardNinja.

Enjoy.