• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,770 Views, 93 Comments

A new, interesting way of life - GermanAntasma



Some creepy guy called the Merchant forced some kind of lenses on my eyes and now I'm in that Equestria as Springtrap.

  • ...
21
 93
 5,770

Don't mess with me bro

*3rd Person*

It had been an hour since Springtrap left and the ponies had expected that he would be back by now. Everypony continued what they were doing after he left and only the princesses, the Mane Six, Spike, Shining Armor and his wife were waiting for him to return.

After he didn't return, they were about to go to find him when a white light came and Discord teleported in the room. All, besides Fluttershy, let out a sigh in annoyence.

"What do you want Discord. Don't you see that we're busy?" Twilight told the Draconeques.

"Well if you have to know, I couldn't help but notice that you got a new friend and I thought 'Hey, why don't I come by and say hello' and now I'm here. So where is he?"

The purple alicorn sighed. "Somepony wanted to meet him where once the Library stood and he went there. He's been gone now for an hour and hasn't returned. We were about to go, looking for him but someone wanted to drop by." She said, looking at Discord.

He didn't said anything and just followed them after they went out.

The group soon was at the old, burned tree that was once a Library and found Springtrap on the ground, unconscious. The ponies all had a worried look, not like the animatronic cared if he was awake, and Discord was the only one who was surprised. He didn't expect that to be their new friend.

"Do you think he's alright?" Fluttrshy asked.

Twilight looked him over and said, "He's a bit damaged but I think he's alright. But there must be some sort of magic working here since a few cuts are healing like nothing happend."

"Ah don't know 'bout you guys but I think it would be better when we bring him to Twilight's Castle." Applejack said.

They agreed to that plan and brought him to the Castle. They put him later in the same bed when he woke up yesterday.

There was complete silence as they waited for him to wake up. For minutes nothing happend until, "Feet..."

All eyes turned to Springtrap as they heard him mutter that word. They looked worriedly and confused at each other before their eyes turned back to the withered animatronic.

"Feet..." He said again but this time louder. "No more feet..."

Everypony turned to Luna for help. She let out a sigh, cast a spell and entered his dream.


*Springtrap's Dream*

Princess Luna looked around to find Springtrap but he was nowhere in sight. She began to walk and after a few minutes, she finally found him but it was different than she expected.

Everything around her was now some kind of a dark void and there was only Springtrap's head, which was surrounded by feet. He looked kind of scared and disgusted by these many feet and wanted it to stop.

The dream ended when a foot got to close his face.

(Here's a link to a video which make it easier to how the dream looked. http://youtu.be/2DP533lBE-w)


*Real World, Springtrap's POV*

I woke up with a small headache and found myself in the room I woke up earlier or was it yesterday. Nah whatever. I looked around and saw that those annoying ponies were there with a creature I haven't seen before. It looked like a weird combination of animals. You could say, the sciencetists of Jurassic World tried to make another hybrid and that came out in the end.

Anyways the looks they gave me got me fast annoyed. "Ok, could you stop staring at me like that?" All looked away besides that white stallion. He only glared at me.

"Excuse me but who do you think are?" He growled.

I glared back and said, "I'm the one who's going to shove your horn that far up your ass that not even your princesses will be able to take it out."

There was now silence and no one dared to break it. 'Shining Armor', I think that's his name, looked at the others before he turned back to me. "Cadence. Twily. Take your friends and the others to your throne room. I want to 'talk' with Springtrap."

They looked at each other nervously before they agreed and left. After the door was closed, there was only Shining and moi. We looked at each other in silence until he talked some nonsense about manners. Can you believe that? He seriously wants to bore me to death. I didn't payed any attention to him.

At some point he must have noticed that I wasn't listening because he attacked me with a magic blast. Oh that was a mistake. I slowly turned to him after I recovered from the attack and looked coldly at him. "You shouldn't mess with me bro."

I then charged at him.

*5 Minuts later*

The Ponies, Dragon and Draconeques were running towards my room when they heard a crash. I had to laugh when I saw their exprissions when they saw a beat up, dazed Shining Armor and hole in the door that had his body form.

They turned their heads slowly in my direction, still with the shocked faces and I had to laugh harder. It took awhile until one of the ponies, Twilight, spoke up, "H-how did you...?"

It took me about two minutes that I calmed down and I only told them that he shouldn't have messed with me. They weren't happy with that answer but they didn't get a different one from me.

"So, uh, where do I live?" I got a few glares but like always, I didn't care. This Celestia thought a bit and then came up with an answer.

"Since you made yourself here 'comfortable', I think it would be best when you live here." No one disagreed with her so now I had to live with that annoying purple alicorn.

Everyone then went home and I made myself ready for the next day. But before I shut down, I think I saw something made of gold that looked like a ring.

Oh well I can find that out tomorrow.

Author's Note:

He guys, here's the next chapter.

I know it's not the best but I hope you enjoy it.

Bye bye.