• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,770 Views, 93 Comments

A new, interesting way of life - GermanAntasma



Some creepy guy called the Merchant forced some kind of lenses on my eyes and now I'm in that Equestria as Springtrap.

  • ...
21
 93
 5,770

Why Me?

I had a good life if you ask me. A loving and caring mother, a good father, a older Brother I always could count on and lived in a good house. So why me? Oh I forget to introduce myself. I'm not proud of my name but my name is Dominic Duerr, I know it sounds funny so you can laugh, I don't mind at all. I remember that an old classmate of mine used to call me Domination, you can propably guess why but I'm geting Off-topic.

Anyways it had taken a while but I finally got the courage to ask my parents if I could go to a Convention. Hey I'm only 16 so don't say anything. Anyways they said that I can go but only with my Godparents and they said yes. I wanted to go as Springtrap of FNAF 3 so I tried to make a costume of him and to be honest, it turned out well. I was surprised by that afterall I'm usually not good at things like that.

When we finally arrived, I couldn't believe how big that Convention was. You see it was my very first one and I wanted to know if a Convention something for me is. And it was until at point some creepy guy waved towards me. I ignored him at first but was starting to get annoyed by that old man. I finally went over to him and he talked like a nice guy but I had a bad feeling about him. I always never trusted by first sight when I didn't know them but that something normal. Anyways I wasn't really paying attention to him until he said something that he had something that could fit to my costume. He then pulled something out that was nothing exciting or what I would need anyway. It was a pair of gray lenses. I don't need glasses anyway and why gray? He said that they would make my eyes look more like Springtraps but I said no. I don't waste my money on something I would use only once but he didn't shut up about that. He continued to annoy me with that and I said that I don't want them. He said I could test them before I buy them and before I could decline that offer, he forced them on my eyes. Luckily he didn't hurt my eyes. As I was about to yell at him, everything around me began to spinn before all I could see was darkness.

When I woke up, I found myself near an entrance of an forest. I rubbed my head because of that stupid headache I got but when I touched my head, I heard some kind of metal clank. Looking at my hand, I saw it colored in a greenish-gold and was made of Metal. Not wanting to believe what I saw, I looked around to find a Lake nearby and ran towards it as fast as I could. I got there faster because of my new body size. It's hard you know, being 16 and People think you are a child because of your body size. Atleast I don't have to deal with that anymore. Anyways when I looked in the Lake, instead of seeing my face I saw the face of Springtrap. I walked closer and saw that my entire Body looked like his. I think I saw some of the organs of Purple Guy alias Vincent when he died in that suit. I opened the mouth of the mask and even the dead head was there. If I could throw up then I would have at that moment. I fast closed the mouth and shuddered at having that Head in me. I would be alright with the organs but not with that. I let out a sigh and looked around, to see if there was a town nearby where I could ask if they knew this Land.

After a few minutes I saw one that was actually close. I don't get how I could oversee that. I know they would be scared if they see me but it was worth the try. I slowly walked to it, taking everything around me in. As I got closer, I saw a few people. Well I wished it were. In reality it were horses or what were they by that size? Ponies? I dunno. What surprised was that they were multicolored. Each one of them had a color of the rainbow. Actually they had all kinds of colors. A few were normal, a few had horns and there were some with wings. What were they called again? Unicorn and Pegasi? I guess that was it. Anyways as I got closer, I got more nervous. I mean, who would know how they would react. They would think I'm a freak only because I look a Zombie-animatronic. And I was right. Most of them gave scared looks, not that I blame them. Some gave me dirty looks, which is a bit too much if you ask me. But all did the same, they ran into their houses and hide.

As I turned around to leave, a purple blast or whatever that was flew past me. Looking behind me, I saw a group of six ponies running towards me. Well one was flying. There were two normal, two with wings, one with a horn and one with both a horn and wings. Orange, cream-yellow, pink, sky-blue, white and purple. Those were the main colors of them. Funny, one of them is purple. Reminds me of a certian serial killer. The sky-blue one, which had a mane? that was rainbow colored and rushed at me. By the speed, I thought I met this worlds Sonic the Hedgehog. Skittles, yes I gave her that nickname, was still flying at me and I barely dodged her attack and landed on my back. As I stand up, I was hit by that purple beam and again I slowly began to see only darkness. Before I closed my eyes, one final thought ran through my head.

Why Me?

Author's Note:

My Second story.

Your help is always welcome!