• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,341 Views, 63 Comments

A Day in the Life of Lunar Night - Flash_Magnus



Just another day in the life of a brony-turned-pony which just happens to be a Bat Pony guard thanks to Luna and wishing.

  • ...
18
 63
 3,341

Chapter 5 - The Reveal: Sorry Sunbutt but, your cake is a lie

Chapter 5 - The Reveal: Sorry Sunbutt but, your cake is a lie

----------

After seeing that the princesses of equestria were right in front of us, I did what any other pony would do in front of royalty: bowing low with William doing the same.

"Your Highnesses! It makes me very happy to be finally meeting the two of you in person."

"Agreed," William said.

Celestia and Luna giggled before Celestia spoke, "You may rise. This isn't the castle after all."

Both of us rose up with sheepish smiles on your faces. "Sorry. It was the respectful thing to do."

"Okay then! Now that introductions aren't really necessary, I know the two of you have some questions for us," Luna said.

"Right."

"Lets get started then shall we?"

"Alright then, William and I will take turns in asking questions. But before we move onto the more important stuff, I have to ask, how did my mother react to the sight of you two appearing here?"

Both princess looked hesitant before Luna spoke, "She was... sad it seemed, but she did let us stay in here to wait for your return."

"Ah geeze... I think I know why too. I'll just wait until we're finished here and then I'll talk to her."

"Good idea."

"Now..." William started. "What we want to know is, how did this come to be? We never expected that equestria would actually be real."

"Oh, I can answer that one," Celestia grinned. "About two years ago we were messing around with different galaxies and planets to see if there was life out there and one thing led to another and we found this planet to have life. After finding that out, we decided to investigate further and were surprised to see that the life here didn't resemble us so we sent out tiny cameras to look around and see how you 'humans' were in secret since nopony or human but us can see the cameras thanks to our magic."

"Yeah... about that. You've basically been watching us for that long? Doing everything including going to the bathroom and apparently last night when we were having sex?" William raised an eyebrow.

Blushes formed on both of the princesses faces. "We have been doing that... we couldn't help it! We were curious about humans and wanted to know everything!" Luna's eye twitched. "Everything...."

"Uh..." I took a step back. "Good to uh, know? So what's the name of these 'special cameras' that only you two can see?"

"The Luna's Special You-Can't-See-It-While-We-Watch-You-Have-Sex 1000." Luna stated proudly.

That was met with a facehoof from me and a facepalm from William at such a crazy name.

Luna only shrugged. "The name works especially since only a real few ponies know about the crap load of cameras in the secret room in the castle."

"Just make sure to show us that room okay?"

"Alright. Next question?"

"Since Lunar brought it up a few times I was wondering... did your magic change stuff around here aside from changing him into a pony?" William said.

Celestia and Luna nodded, "We assumed that it would have been boring to just see the two of you going to those places to shop so we decided to add some extra magic to change things around for every place you went to for our enjoyment." Celestia grinned.

"Well that explains the Trollestia in the letter and everything I did go through today..." I muttered.

Celestia laughed.

"But wait. Why Lunar? If all it took was to make a wish upon a shooting star in the end then I believe a lot of bronies would have done that in the same manner as him so what makes him special?"

"Oh that's easy." Luna waived a hoof in a dismissive manner. "He was just that determined and we were just waiting for the right time."

"See William," I flashed a crazy grin. "I'm that special."

"Yeah, my 'special lunatic'." William winked.

"Ugh..." I groaned and facehoofed. "Actually fuck it. I'll just deal with that nickname then... anyway, I guess to end the round of questions related to me I have to say this: since y'all been around here for almost two years then what's your take on the show then?"

"Well..." Celestia tapped her chin with a hoof. "I'll admit that they did get everything right since everything we saw actually happen and I do go crazy for cake..." Celestia coughed awkwardly.

Luna grinned and nudged her sister, "And somehow you don't get fat. We should change that! And also we should go to where they record these episodes and meet these humans who voices us. The looks will be priceless!"

Celestia only glared.

Luna looked away sheepishly. "Well I guess we come to the part of 'what's next?' Well, since you went ahead and did what we wanted you to do, we want to offer you this: a place in Canterlot near the castle and a job in the Night Guard. Everything is already set up for the two of you and you'll get one thousand bits a week for working and also working here on earth. So, what do you say?"

My inital reaction to her offer was total shock. I knew this kind of question was coming up, but I didn't even think this was ever possible! Hell, I get to finally work at something I know I will love and make a living from it! One thousand mother bucking bits bitches!

After my initial shock wore off, my face turned into the happiest of smiles, "Of course Your Highness! It would be an honor to protect you and do what you need done while also making sure the night is safe."

"It makes me happy to know that you agreed young Lunar Night."

"So... William..." All of us watched as Celestia sauntered over to William, leaning against him, rubbing a hoof up and down his chest causing him to tense up. "I know you want to be a pony too so what will it take to get you to join my side? We do have cake you know."

William pushed her away to stand next to me. "Sorry Sunbutt but, your cake is a lie. I rather join the night side with Lunar here because Moon Pies are the master dessert race after all."

"Well shit... how about I threaten to send you to the moon if you don't join?"

"You don't scare me Your Highness."

"Aww..."

I only snorted and laughed while Luna fell over and laughing like a maniac. "See sister I told you he would join my side! Moon Pies rule!"

"It's not THAT funny sister..." Celestia pouted.

After the laughter died down, I decided to speak up, "I have an idea. Earlier today we met an officer named Ashur who really seemed interested about going pony even though he probably wants to be a lunar guard like me, but, I'm pretty sure most of the guys there if they choose to would join your side Sunbutt!"

"Well, I have some hope after all." Celestia smiled.

"Now that I decided that I want to be a bat pony also, can the transformation happen after we go to sleep again tonight? I want to try some sexual things with Lunar tonight." William asked.

"As you wish." Luna winked at us. "And we're totally going to watch by the way."

I felt my face heat up greatly from the thoughts of what would happen later tonight. "Dude really? Anyway..." I turned back to the princesses. "Speaking of transformation, how will this work since I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of people will probably want to change."

"We plan on opening enchanted portals in a lot of places with the options of whether or not they want to go through and transform then or maybe just go in as a human and stay that way during their time there. Also, there's our magic and we was even thinking about making potions." Luna said.

"Potions huh?" I tapped my chin with a hoof. "That sounds very familiar."

"It might be."

Knock knock

All of us turned to look at my mother who had one of the saddest looks I ever saw her have on her face and it hurt me to see her that way.

"Can I um... speak to you son? It's very important." And walked back into her room.

Luna walked right over to me putting a hoof on my shoulder and smiling. "Don't worry Lunar Night. Go and talk to her, we can continue after you're done and after that I can take you out for some flying lessons."

"Yeah, it'll be fine." William smiled also.

I nodded and walked over to her room finding her sitting at the edge of the bed so I sat down in front of her taking my helmet off, setting it to the side and letting my dark violet mane fall down. No complaints there.

All was quiet for almost a minute until she spoke, "I'm sorry son."

"What for?"

"For snapping at you like that. I could tell how happy you were and then I just went and ruined the moment by getting overly angry at you and saying things that I regret in the end. I know I don't really approve that someone of your age buying the merchandise like that and then seeing you as a pony all of a sudden just pushed me over the edge. So I'm just apologizing right now and I hope that you can forgive me."

"Well of course I forgive you, mother. I just wish you could be happy about my choices in life."

"That's why I want to give it a chance and not let all of this bother me. If my son is happy with his new life then I want to make sure that I'm happy too because there really isn't much of a reason to be angry at what I see now as a silly reason."

I felt my eyes get teary before wiping my eyes with a hoof. "Thanks mom, I'm glad you are."

"I guess soon you'll be headed to Canterlot to start a new life huh? I'll miss you a lot you know."

"I'll still be here too mom. While I do my duty in Canterlot and the castle, I can be here protecting others like you even if I'll be living in Canterlot for the most part."

"Well thanks... Lunar Night. Heh, crazy to think that I have to call you by a different name now."

I only shrugged with my wings again. "It's for the best really."

"So what happens now then?"

"Hmm ... I thought of something. Why not be a pony also? You can probably get Miguel to join you in that too."

"I don't know... why did you add him in this? Is there a good reason for that?"

"I think you will hate me for this, but..." I coughed awkwardly before spreading my hind legs a little further to the sides and pointed down.

My mother turned to look down before covering her face, her face having turned beet red. "Lunar! What the fuck! I can't believe you even did that."

"I totally regret nothing." I smugly said, returning to a normal sitting pony position.

"Ugh... okay maybe! I get what you're trying to say, stallions are 'big!' but, I'm not sure yet and even if I do, it won't be for a while."

"Fair enough."

"Although... to not keep you in here for too long. Can you come closer?"

Confused, I got up and moved closer until my muzzle was almost touching her knees. "Yes?"

"While I was cleaning earlier I found a book on what you are now: a bat pony, and I wanted to try something out and see how you would react to that after reading it for like an hour."

"Hmm... now that has my attention. What is it?"

Scratch scratch

My ears perked as I melted into the touch that is the glorious scratching fingers that is a favorite among ponies. "Oh yeah.... that feeeeeels sooooooooo gooooood." I moaned happily while wagging my tail.

My mother only laughed. "My son is such an animal and literally at that and I'm not complaining one bit.

"Less talking and more scratching ple—"

Right at that moment that one thing I neglected to take care has finally come to me at full force like a freight train.

I really had to pee.

"Ah crap..." I started squirming.

"Is everything alright, Lunar?"

I backed up and started hopping in place doing the pee dance. "I'm sorry we had to cut our scratching session short! But I really have to pee and I have no idea how to do it as a pony and I'll figure something out! Okay bye!" And I ran into bathroom, slamming the door shut.

My mother walked back out to join the rest before saying, "Just wait, he probably can't aim with that 'thing' of his now since it's big."

"Oh sweet Celestia's cakes! How do I aim with this horsecock?!"

My mother sighed and chuckled. "Figures."

"Allow me. I'm sure he won't mind me trying to help him," William said before walking into the bathroom and closing it again.

"Never fear Lunar Night! William is here to help you aim!"

"Aww! My hero!"

Celestia and Luna laughed while my mother facepalmed before smiling slightly. "Such a crazy son I have to have a crazy guy to love."

----------

"The night sure is beautiful again like last night." I said while sitting next to William without my armor or helmet on.

"Yep, sure is."

"All the stars and usual constellations are visible with the usual shooting stars happening which I'm sure is just Luna helping out."

"I bet you she will be pretty busy tonight after what happened today. Probably wake up to seeing ponies everywhere tomorrow."

"I wouldn't be surprised and it was amusing seeing the look on Luna's face when I gave her the games. She squeed so loud that I thought humans a few blocks away can hear her."

William grinned. "That was amusing indeed. It was great that you was able to do something as nice as that for her."

"Hey, well, I have hooves now and no horn so she was perfect."

William leaned over and kissed me on my lips. "I love you, Lunar Night. Ya crazy sexy lunatic bat pony."

I only rolled my eyes and laughed before kissing him back. "And I love you to, my soon-to-be bat pony lover."

"Speaking of that." William grinned seductively. "We have a few more hours until sleep so I believe now is a good time to do the sexual things we've been holding off on. We do have an 'audience' watching us so lets not keep them waiting hmm?"

I snorted and grinned. "Right now is a good time. I've been so pent up today that I would go buck wild on you right now so lets get started shall we?"

William smirked. "With pleasure."

And then lots of sexual stuff happened which involved a lot of cum :trollestia:

Author's Note:

It might seem sorta rushed :derpytongue2: but, it was perfect in my view :duck:

For the previous 3 chapters, I really wanted to do something different with that being...

Chapter 2 - have it as mostly haters

Chapter 3 - the complete opposite and have fans

Chapter 4 - mixture of both for amusement