• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,341 Views, 63 Comments

A Day in the Life of Lunar Night - Flash_Magnus



Just another day in the life of a brony-turned-pony which just happens to be a Bat Pony guard thanks to Luna and wishing.

  • ...
18
 63
 3,341

Short Chapter: I am the Night and Bat Stallion

Short Chapter: I am the Night and Bat Stallion

----------

2 days later ...

"Armor? Check! Helmet? Check! My phone showing four-fifty in the morning? Triple check! Well, mom it looks like my first night of patrol of sorts begins now, I'm so excited!" I let out a squeal in delight.

My mother who was dressed in her work uniform already with her work bag around her shoulder chuckled at the sight of me. "That is way too adorable."

I only smiled. "Totally worth it! Now while you walk to the bus stop I can fly overhead and make sure you get there safe." I spread my wings flapping them happily just thinking about flying before flying up and hovering in front of her.

"What about your coltfriend, Night Blade?"

"Oh he's busy at HQ right now with the others."

"Well alright then, lets go!"

Opening the door up and following her outside, I gave her a wink before saying, "Just remember, I'll be up above. If something happens then I'll come and rescue you."

"Aww my hero, well alright then, it's only a few minutes walk so I'll see you at the bus stop." And walked off.

I shot up straight into the sky and landed on the edge of the roof to stare at her as she walked to give her a minute or two head start before I would start flying at a slower pace so I wouldn't pass her.

"Hmm ... everything seems so far so good... maybe everything will be... fine-oh wait a minute, what's this?" I said to myself as I stared closer at a suspicious person suddenly appearing behind my mother holding a gun. "Oh fucking hell..." I facehoofed. "You will regret the day you try robbing any human especially my mother..." I growled and flew off the roof to plan my surprise attack.

Down below as my mother walked closer to the corner, she felt a tap on her shoulder as she turned around with a gasp as she saw the robber who appeared out of nowhere holding a gun pointed right at her.

"Give me everything you have right now. I wont repeat myself again." The robber demanded.

My mother only smiled as she saw me silently coming to a hovering stop behind the robber. "Oh you shouldn't have done that. Now you made him really pissed."

That got the robber to lower his gun looking at her confused. "The fuck are you talking about? And who is 'Him'?

"That will be me you fucking dumbass. Now it's time to pay for trying to rob someone with a gun." I growled in my deepest voice possible while tapping him hard enough to get him to turn around.

The robber turned around fast enough with wide eyes and fear on his face as he saw me.

"Who... who are you?"

Fangs glinting in the street light, I flashed the robber an evil grin and said, "I am the bat stallion!"

BAM!

WHAM!

SLAM!

PUNCH!

Each hoof punch sent the robber staggering before the final blow dropped him to the ground in a groaning heap of pain and moans.

Landing in front of him, I leaned in and hissed angrily in his face. "If I ever catch you doing that again, I will be more than happy to do what I just did to you again! I will fucking make your life a living hell and this also applies to any of the other people who decides to rob others. Just try me you fucking idiot!" I decided to end that by kicking him in the balls which caused him to shout in pain.

I felt someone touch me and noticed that it was my mother who was giving me a shocked look which caused my anger to go away.

"Wow Lunar, I didn't think something like this would happen or the end result for that matter. Good to know my son is a very strong stallion."

I blushed at the compliment. "Thanks. Humans like you work hard to make a living and then these assholes comes around to ruin it? Not on my watch if I can help it."

"Now I'm really glad that you ended up being a guard pony."

I smiled with pride and saluted. "I'm happy to serve! Say, what time is it?"

My mother looked at her phone and saw 'four-fifty six', "Crap I better hurry before the bus leaves me! What will you do with him?"

"I'm dragging this sorry excuse of a dumbass to HQ and I mean that literally. He can scrape the ground for all I care and he's somehow still holding that gun like it's glued onto his hand."

"Okay then, be safe Lunar!" And my mother walked off in a hurry to get the bus.

Looking back down at the moaning robber, I only snorted in annoyance. "I don't regret what I did to you at all. If I was Blackjack for some reason then maybe just maybe! I would give you a second chance to do better, but I'm not her and I'm glad I'm not. Now to drag you to the station." Grabbing his shirt, I flapped my wings and started to drag him away.

----------

After a few minutes of dragging, I finally made it to the station that was only two blocks away and walked inside which luckily the door was opened which had a mix of human and royal guards of day and night chatting away even though one bat pony only mattered to me right now.

Walking up to the bat pony in question who was looking at some papers and dropping the idiot, I coughed to get his attention. "Hey there my sexy Night Blade. I need you to lock him up for me."

Night Blade turned around with shock taking in the sight of the battered and bruised human behind me who also had black eyes forming and who was holding his pride and joy. "Wow..." He whistled. "We ponies are strong for sure. But what did he do for you to do that to him?"

"He tried to rob my mother with a gun." I stated bluntly.

"Oh yeah. Totally understandable."

"Well she's safe and on the bus headed to work now. In the meantime..." I leaned over to kiss him which caused him to blush. "I still have about two hours left on my patrol. How about after that we go back to our place in Canterlot to spend some alone time hmm?"

Night Blade nuzzled me and grinned, "I look forward to that. I'll deal with him, you go on ahead and see if anything else happens."

"See ya later then, Night!" And with a flap of my wings I flew back out to continue my patrol.

Author's Note:

This chapter idea came to me when I first started typing up this story so I went with it since I'm Lunar Night and all.

Had this been a real life moment, I would probably do all of that to him ... :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

Also, I was thinking about adding my mother's name and do a pov from her view, but decided against that. Wasn't much of a point really.