• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,341 Views, 63 Comments

A Day in the Life of Lunar Night - Flash_Magnus



Just another day in the life of a brony-turned-pony which just happens to be a Bat Pony guard thanks to Luna and wishing.

  • ...
18
 63
 3,341

Chapter 1: 7.8 out of 10 not enough cum

Chapter 1: 7.8 out of 10 not enough cum

--------------

Now, there are different reactions to people waking up to something unexpectedly happening including the following: An idiot waking you up from a sexy or just plain great dream leaving you overly pissed off at the other person. Feeling relieved from waking up from a nightmare. Or in my case, having my 'inner bronyness' squeeing with delight at my current situation.

Yeah, that last one is pretty much obvious to how I reacted after the initial surprise.

"Yes!" I awkwardly pumped a dark gray hoof into the air. "It happened! It really happened! ... somehow."

"Yeah ... I'm glad you're happy and all."

"Why wouldn't I be? If Celestia and Luna appeared before a thousand bronies and asked them all if they wanted to become ponies, I'm pretty sure more than half of them will agree obviously because being a pony is very cool and really adorable and it has it 'perks' if you know what I mean."

William smirked slightly. "I get what you mean. Anyway, want to take it all in already and check yourself out?"

"Oh right, I got too excited that I didn't do it right away." Looking back at the mirror that happened to be there somehow, I noticed that I was turned into a bat pony or thestral which ever word you want to call it and I ain't complaining since I'm a big fan you could say of that particular race of ponies.

In a way I pretty much look like one of Luna's guards actually having: a messy bed mane of dark violet, the golden slitted eyes, adorable tufted ears, fangs, can't forget about the dark grayish fur of course that I'm covered in, and—

Slap!

"What the..." Pulling the bed sheet up, I noticed the one thing that I'm surprised that I didn't notice in the first place and something that would put the size of what guys have to shame.

My thick, close to twelve inches throbbing stallionhood that was leaking pre already.

"Ah geeze..." I said while trying to keep a moan from escaping. "I can't believe how good that feels."

I felt the bed sheet being lifted up more as William took a look also. "You know I can take care of that for you right?"

"Dude..." I felt my cheeks burn slightly. "I would probably be able to fit like an inch or two at best in your mouth."

"What about a handjob?"

"As much as I want to experience how that feels, I rather not do it here. Do you even know how much cum I can throw out now? It'll be a total mess in here. How about you give me one at your place later tonight?"

"Dammit!" William pouted. "As much as I want to give you one now, you do speak the truth, so I'll try my best and wait then."

"Good. Now back to checking myself out since I was going through everything in my head, I'll say the rest out loud: I have a raging boner right now that's leaking pre and making a mess on my bed, a tail in the same color as my mane that twitched slightly, hooves, bat wings consisting of thumb and fingers with between the 'fingers' being webbed like (totally not weird or anything), and lastly, I have a cutie mark! Which is a black shield with a sword crossing over it. Makes sense since I'm a guard now and a sexy one at that."

Another thing that came to mind right there was the thought of eating meat still. "Can I actually eat meat still?" Licking my fangs and over all of my teeth with my bigger tongue to get a feel for them, it left me wondering. If I can actually eat my favorite fast foods still then great, although I'm questioning that since I would be the first on earth to answer that question. Chances are that bat ponies in Equestria can eat meat that comes from there even though that's by choice just like ones who eat fruit or like the taste of blood, It all depends on the bat pony. But I'm leaning more towards that some bat ponies can only eat meat from equestria. Yeah, that would suck for me, but I'm willing to try! I'm crazy enough for a reason.

"You know..." William wondered. "I think you still could. You still have leftover KFC in the fridge so you can just walk over there, sniff it and if you don't gag on the smell then I say you're good to go."

"I guess it's something I'll do then and before I start what might be the most funniest and embarrassing attempt at trying to learn how to walk on all fours, what's all that next to the mirror?" I said, pointing a hoof at the stuff that was to the right of the mirror that consisted of two saddle-bags with one being a lot bigger than the other somehow and what looked like a rolled up scroll on top.

"Maybe the scroll explains why you're a pony now? As for the saddle-bags, I have no idea what could be in it since I know it was for you anyway."

"How nice of you to not check then. Now then, time to learn how to walk..." Turning myself around and sliding off the bed slowly, my hind hooves touched the floor first with my fore hooves touching the floor afterwards with a light 'clop'. Feeling wobbly standing on all fours and leaning on my bed for support, I looked back up at William. "Here goes nothing I suppose."

"I don't think it would be all that difficult right? You did read plenty of stories that involves that right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well you don't have much to worry about then. Just try to remember that and you should be fine."

"Okay..." Looking down at my hooves, I moved my front right hoof and set it down slowly which caused my back left to rise up and sending me crashing to the floor muzzle first for not paying attention as I was trying to lift my left hoof.

"Ugh...." I moaned in slight pain, "Floor ... please, if you want to see my face this badly then let me buy you dinner first."

Laughter reached my ears which in turn caused my right ear to swivel in that direction as William laughed his ass off. "I must admit that I'm loving this morning entertainment coming from you."

Getting back up and shaking my head some, I glared at him, growling slowly. "I'm not a born equestrian pony dammit! Learning how to walk again is not a simple thing and even if I was born as an equestrian pony, I wouldn't learn that quickly I'm sure. But I do need to learn soon though since we will be busy and all."

William shrugged, "I'm not sorry. But please, do continue."

I only rolled my eyes and did just that.

-------

After at least thirty minutes or so passed and many falls or crashing to the closet door later including many more face-meet-floor moments (I swear that floor wants me to buy dinner! My floor is evil I tell you! I'll never buy that floor dinner! Never I say!) I finally got walking as a pony down and done for the most part. I'll still have to get used to it though, but I know that feeling will go away over time and I'll be fine. As long as I'm walking period is all that matters.

Trotting in place and grinning up at William like an idiot (My fangs makes it look so much cooler!) I said, "Well that takes care of one thing."

"What about flying?"

"Well..." I looked at my bat wings with a slight frown. "That's out of the question for the time being. I mean, I don't have anypony to teach me how to fly."

"That's true, so, scroll time? I want to see if it explains why you woke up like this."

"Yeah, I'm curious myself ... erm, can you open it and hold it out to me while I read it? It would be a pain in the flank to unroll it with hooves."

"Sure." William said while taking the scroll, unrolling it and holding it out to me while I began to read out loud.

-------
Dear human-turned-pony,

First and foremost: no need to freak out about suddenly waking up as a pony, because we know how much you love us so I know you wouldn't complain.

Now onto important matters, you might be wondering how is this possible?

Well to keep it brief: we've been watching you for a while now, we know the wish you made and to not spoil more, Celestia and I decided to grant that and to come visit you at the end of the day after your shopping trip. Then we will explain in full detail of everything that happened leading up to this moment.

In the meantime we want you to have as much fun as possible. It should be fun seeing the reactions that the other humans will give you whether it's anger, shock or just extreme happiness... just be safe alright?

As for your wings, try to not do anything stupid. When we get there, we'll spend some time with you and afterwards I can teach you how to fly myself.

Aside from all of that, your goal is to let a bunch of people see you and let them know about us because I know that after this day more ponies would appear on your world called Earth whether it's by wishing or just equestrian ponies being curious and want to visit. Also, pick a new name since you're a pony now. Using your human one still would be weird as you are now.

Lastly, I sent you some stuff to help you out. In the small saddle-bag you'll see products for your mane, tail and coat, plus various other things. The bigger one contains the traditional guard armor of the Lunar Guard.

So see you later in the afternoon!

With love to my little pony and newest to my Lunar Night Guard, Luna

PS. Celestia and I both saw the sexual acts you and William were doing last night and I must say that was very... interesting since it looked like you were in pain. At least not anymore now.

Also, 7.8 out of 10 - not enough cum. When compared to stallions, you humans don't throw out enough cum to be satisfying to us... although, you being a stallion now, I know that it all changes now so have fun with your new equipment!

PPS. While our magic changed you. It also did some other changes that you will eventually come across so have fun figuring that out! Were totally not sorry by the way :trollestia:

-------

After I finished reading that, I felt my face heat up, "S-she saw all of that?" I squeaked out.

"Don't forgot Celestia too."

"Yep, so I'm sure they probably enjoyed it very little since it wasn't stallion on stallion action and I'm pain free! Although ... where in the hell they come up with that random rating?" I blinked a few times then face-hoofed, "Of course! That's the rating IGN gave those Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games with one of the reasons being 'Too much water' ... the fuck? Now I'm even more curious about this so I can't wait until they come."

"Well there's that whole 'Gamer Luna' thing going on."

"Yeah that's true. I'll have to keep that in mind. Okay so a little recap: I woke up, didn't freak out (obviously wouldn't), learned how to walk... again even if I'm still a little wobbly, can't fly for the time being so basically I'm an earth pony, I look sexy as fuck worthy of '10/10 would fuck' comment, so now it's time to look in those saddle-bags."

Walking over to it, I noticed that it was easy to open since it wasn't clicked shut. Lifting the flap of the smaller one first, I used my hoof to move the items around while reading the names. "Special imported Mango flavored liquor from Hollow Shades That place sounds familiar and I don't even drink the hard stuff, but yum! Mangoes! I'll drink it, a few bottles of three in one body wash/shampoo and conditioner ... colonge? Well, at least I'll be smelling sexy for him, shades because of course since I'm a bat pony now, sun light will be a problem for me. I can get used to sleeping during the day easily. A few more bottles of each body wash/shampoo and conditioner separately, toothbrush, toothpaste, brushes and to end it, some books on the history of bat ponies, and bat pony anatomy. Not bad at all. Those books will be really useful too."

Moving over and opening up the bigger one, I was treated to the sight of the most amazing thing ever: a new set of purple colored night guard armor. It even comes with hoof shoes! "This is awesome!!"

William leaned over me and looked in the bag. "Alright, I'm jealous now."

"You could just ask the princesses to turn you into a pony too then."

"Yeah, I'll probably have to do just that then. But not for the time being. There's 'things' I want to try with you first." William winked.

"Tonight will be one of the sexiest ever and I can't wait." I felt my face heat up just thinking about it. "Okay, now that everything I could do in my room for now is done, time to get out of here."

"Alright, but, you're forgetting one important detail."

"What's that?"

"Your mother. How do you think she will react to her son waking up as a pony? You know how much she hates it when you buy the merchandise. So I think she will react really badly to this."

The red in my face instantly went away and I sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I was so excited over this that I forgot about her, and to think she will be the first other human to know about this. Lets just get this over it."

At that moment my ears twitched to the sound of a door opening, with footstep noises stopping right at my closed door.

*Knock knock*

"Son... what's going on in there? I'm hearing way too many noises that I'm sure aren't sex related."

"Really weird to know she's used to those noises..." I muttered. "Listen mom, something crazy happened last night and I'm very different now."

"Oh like finally hitting puberty to have a much deeper voice?"

Okay that was low. Sure it seemed weird to be a twenty-five year old guy with a young sounding voice but dammit! It was funny to see the look on the other human's face when I tell them my true age while they thought I was almost seven to ten years younger. (And yes, I did say 'human' since I'm a pony now, that's what I'll be saying.)

"Well, that's only ... sorta true? And I could just say 'promise you won't get mad?' But I believe it will be pointless once you see how I look."

All was quiet on the other side of the door for about ten seconds until she spoke again. "What do you mean by that exactly?"

"How about I just show you. Hey, William, can you open the door?" I raised a hoof and looked at it. "I don't think I'll be opening that kind of door with this no matter how many times I wrap around it with the fetlock area."

He mouthed 'good luck' and did just that, opening the door. My mother was treated to the sight of a stallion and human in her son's bedroom.

Her initial reaction was shock which would have been great for a laugh had it not been for the fact that her expression became annoyed with some anger in there right after.

"What the fuck...?" Was all she said.

I waved a hoof slowly, looking nervous. "H-hi mom, it's me your son... in all his pony glory.

Her eyes narrowed and I gulped. "Uh... okay, not the reaction I was expecting."

"Well what type of reaction were you expecting then huh?! 'Oh my son turned into a pony somehow and I should accept it?' Is that it?!"

"Um n-no I-"

"Just how did this even happen in the first place?"

"Um ... while I was on the roof with William last night, I saw a few shooting stars so I made a wish to be pony. I only did it as a joke at first until I woke up and found out it came true... so in the end I'm really happy with my new life, really I am. I'll find out later how this even happened to me."

Her eyes narrowed even more until it looked like she fell asleep standing up, (sure could have fooled me!) before she sniffed and made a disgusted face. "Should I even ask what that smell is and what's that big dark spot on your bed?"

"Oh that? I thought you would know." I waved a hoof dismissively. "The correct term for that mother is 'I came'." I grinned stupidly. Yeah, I was going to regret that one.

My mother and William facepalmed at the same time. "So your room smells like horse and sex? You know what? Fuck this. I don't have time to deal with this right now. I'm glad you're moving out soon enough because this is too much for me to handle right now. In the meantime I'll be in my room until you leave to do your shopping so don't bother me." And she went back into her room.

"Wait mom! Please listen—"

SLAM!

"Oh..." My ears drooped. "That went poorly. I thought the 'I Came' would be funny."

"Don't you think she overreacted to this whole situation?" William said.

"Very much so. The problem with this is is that, she doesn't understand why guys like us and others enjoy the show so much and trying to explain it to her would be pointless, that and, she could care less I'm sure. Hopefully she gets over it because even though I'm a stallion now, I'm also a guard and I can be really helpful for her."

"Like what?"

"Protecting her of course as she walks to the bus stop to go to work early in the morning. This area can be bad enough at times at five in the morning."

"That's true."

"Anyway! Enough about that. I can deal with that later." My ears perked up with a smile spreading across my muzzle. "Lets move onto something else, like taking a shower."

"Do you think we can take a shower together?" William asked with a hopeful smile.

"Well..." Looking myself over I noticed that my stallionhood retreated back into it's sheath, Thank luna for that. I didn't need my mother seeing that. Overall I figured that the bathtub would only fit a pony of my big size at a time. "Sorry my sexy human, but I doubt that the tub will fit both of us together at once. The good thing is that, you get to give me a shower first!" I let out a skree, clopping my front hooves together.

He only chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Fine, only because you're so adorable! So go on ahead and I'll get the supplies for ya."

Walking inside the bathroom, I noticed that the rugs that normally be on the floor were in the bathtub already since she was planning on washing it. It's going to smell like stallion now so hopefully she doesn't get more angry about the situation. At least my hooves should be able to grip that rug when wet I think. Either way, I'd probably be slipping like fuck if it wasn't there. Climbing into the bathtub, I sat on my haunches and waited for William like an obedient pet. (I wonder if he would be up for some pet play at his place later tonight. I'm weird enough that I wouldn't mind trying something like that. Also, sitting like this feels really normal to me. This is what I wanted so who am I to complain?)

Walking in about a minute later, William set everything down on the floor, staring at me with a smile on his face. "I never thought I would be giving a pony a shower. Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Good." William turned the water on to a reasonable temperature as the water started to hit me, matting down my fur and sticking my mane to my body.

Taking the bottle of the three-in-one and squirting it in my mane to start scrubbing, William spoke. "I have a great idea."

"Does it involve something sexual?"

"Aww you know me too well, but yes. I know I said I'll wait, but I think this is a good idea."

"Well, what is it then?"

"How about I pleasure you right now as a bonus? Taking a shower would be a great place to give a handjob since all the water would wash away all of the cum."

"That does sound very tempting... although the problem with that is that—"

Pomf!

Instant wing boner moment and let me tell you, it was fucking painful with my right wing smacking into the wall while my left smacked William in the face making him stumble back some.

Rubbing his face, William groaned. "Okay, that was a bad idea, I had that one coming."

My wings retreating back to my sides, I hissed. "I got pain out of this too ya know! Anyway, as I was saying, what if my cum reaches the ceiling? Would you reach up to clean that? My moans alone would catch her attention."

"I'm willing to take that chance even if it is a bad idea."

I facehoofed. "Remind me again why we're together?"

"Because I like hearing you squeak and you love it when we have sex among other things."

"Yeah, I can agree to all of that."

"I'll try to control my sexual urges for the rest of the day even if it's funny when you blush from my attempts. I uh... half promise!"

I shook my head and chuckled. "Fine fine, lets just get this shower out of the way."

The next ten minutes were spent with William taking the body wash, rubbing it around me and scrubbing my coat, mane and tail down which involved passing through 'certain areas' which caused me to shudder in delight, (dammit! If it was night time already I'd go buck wild with my body already! Pony hormones galore!), and brushing my teeth which felt fine. The wings were another story since I had to stretch them out slowly while William slowly cleaned them, of course I had to turn around as much as I could so he can do it easily (I might not know much about wing care for bats right now, but I can at least move them fuck yeah!).

After all of that was over, I was standing there as the typical wet pony.

"Hey, William?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you take my towel off of the door?"

"Sure."

"Good. Now to do something I've been dreaming of since forever." Closing my eyes, I shook myself like a dog getting most of the water off of me with ease. Opening my eyes again, I noticed that in my shaking, I threw water everywhere. Even the ceiling! "Well that's one more thing she'll get angry about..." I muttered, stepping out of the tub.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care it." William said while passing me the towel which I took and started drying myself that took some effort because of hooves.

"Thanks." Throwing the towel in the dirty clothes bin, I noticed that her door was still closed. Stepping out of the bathroom, I turned back to look at him. "I'll be in the living room and also to get something to eat and think about stuff."

"Alright I shouldn't take too long in here." He said closing the door afterwards.

Walking out into the living room, I made a sharp right into the kitchen, nudging the fridge door open with the tip of my hoof which wasn't that hard and looked inside, speaking to myself. "Well, none of the smells are bothering me somehow, and there is plenty of meat... so maybe just maybe..." I leaned forward and took a sniff of my leftover KFC from last night and smelled just fine. Not even a gag moment. "Hmm... I'm not surprised then, sure some bat ponies eat meat, but still, I should feel a bit surprised that the smell alone is not affecting me. Oh well, I'll just leave that for William and eat something meat related at the mall later and then I'll see how I truly react. In the meantime..." I stuck a hoof in the fridge, rolling out a particular item, holding it clumsily in my hooves that's great for any human-turned-pony to eat: The glorious apple!

Sitting down, mouth watering, I took a large bite making a loud crunch with my fangs sinking into the apple.

Let me tell you that as a human, I usually don't react super excited when I eat something good. I guess the taste buds in humans just isn't as strong to give off such a reaction... or that's just me. Yeah lets go with that. As for my reaction to this apple as a bat pony stallion?

I was in orgasmic bliss of how amazing it tasted now with my new pony taste buds. "Oh sweet luna yes! This is better than the willsto sex I had last night! ... erm, that was totally random of me." (Don't judge me!)

Quickly eating the first one, I took out two more eating it just as fast and throwing the cores away. Feeling satisfied for the time being, I walked over to the window next to see the typical early morning that is this city. Which isn't much in the area I live in when it's this early, not a lot of humans out and it's partly cloudy thankfully so not much sunlight. "Such sharp quality my vision has become which I'm not complaining since it means I can ditch the glasses that I used to wear as a human for good and time for a bit of singing ♫ I can see clearly now, the rain is gone ♫ ... oh wait, it's not even raining... oh look! A little human girl and her mother are walking down the street over there! It's reaction time." Banging a hoof on the window, the little girl quickly looked my way which caused me to wave, smiling a goofy smile. The girl then nudged her mother while pointing at me shouting and even with the window closed I could still hear her say, "Look mom! It's a pony!" The mother turned around and stared at me with wide eyes of shock while still walking and not paying attention (not a smart move there) right into a pole.

Bang!

"Oh ... that had to hurt." I said as the mother backed up, rubbed her head wincing slightly and walked away with the girl still staring at me until they were finally out of sight. "I just hope others don't walk into poles when I really make myself known."

"So did I miss anything?" William said, walking into the living room with some supplies of mines and who was also clean I might add (I may have seen a sparkle or two around him, but that was probably my golden slitted eyes playing tricks on me).

Turning back around I said, "Nothing much just some orgasmic bliss moments eating three apples and a girl and her mother seeing me which caused the mother to walk right into a pole."

"Sounds like fun."

"Not for her I'm sure. So, time to brush the adorable bat pony?"

William rolled his eyes and sat down on the floor with me walking over and sitting down in front of him as he got to work putting gel in my mane, tail and brushing it before moving onto brushing my fur.

"You know, you're a guard now and I don't usually expect them to act adorable."

I shrugged. "Maybe off duty? Sure that's the last thing you expect a guard to act like while working, but, when not working, you can act however you want. Also you have to remember that, while I might be one of Luna's guards now, I'm still me inside that's crazy, amusing, weird and all yours."

"And I love you for that. Now, onto other things to discuss like: the stuff we're buying and are you going to be ready for the reactions others might give you?"

I thought about that for a moment then spoke, "To answer the first part, I plan on getting as much pony merchandise that catches my attention as possible and now that I'm a pony well... it changes things since now I plan on buying twice as many of those Funko Vinyl Collectibles to surprise some ponies, but that time will come. As for the other part, I feel a little nervous about that even though I shouldn't be. Sure, we live in a world where the show Friendship is Magic exists, but still, a pony that was only fictional walking among humans all of a sudden? Yeah that's bound to give reactions of all types and I would bet you that most of the reactions will be bad. Not like I've seen many fans in this crappy city. I can handle those idiots even if it means bucking them in the balls with a hind hoof."

I felt William wince behind me from that remark but continued on brushing me. "If you're going to do that then make sure I'm not around. Aside from that, I guess that is the truth. I sure haven't noticed any fans around us, but then again..." William smirked. "It makes it more fun then right? It'll be amusing to see the reaction on the others faces when they see you as we go to Kearny and Elizabeth. We even might find fans after all! Not like they would make it really noticeable unless they wanted to."

"Sure will be."

"Anyway, I'm done now." William said, standing up. "Heh, I never thought I'd get to brush a real pony. Well, time to go bring out the armor so you can look like a true guard of the night." And went inside the room, bringing out my saddlebag with the armor a few seconds later.

Standing up, I stared at the bag. "It shouldn't be too hard."

"Of course it won't be since I still have hands." William winked. "Now stay still. This should be quick." And got to work.

Minutes have passed and I was back in my room staring at the mirror looking myself over clad in armor. Like William said it wasn't that hard since he still had hands obviously. I really should ask Luna how the other ponies in her guard manage it. I would get frustrated just trying to get some of the stuff on. At least it doesn't have that much weight to it. The armor/uniform on my back with the openings for my wings feel great and so does this awesome looking helmet. The breast/chest plate fits fine and as for the hoof shoes... well it felt weird to me. It felt like suction cups sucking my hooves into them... I'll get over it as I do that more often, but hey! At least now I can make even louder clopping noises. Overall, I looked like the traditional royal guard of the night as I kept staring at myself in the mirror. (Internal squeeing intensifies)

"Damn I look sexy as fuck," I said to myself. "Why yes I would fuck myself 10/10. I just look that hot."

Staring at the mirror again I caught William groaning and shaking his head. "Have sex with the mirror then."

I gasped. "William! I can't believe you want me to cheat on you with a mirror version of myself!."

William facepalmed hard that I thought he would end up with a red hand mark across his face. "Okay that was dumb and funny at the same time. So ready to go out into the outside world to let your bat pony presence be known?"

"Yes sir!" I mock saluted.

"He only chuckled at that. Well lets get going then." He walked to door, opening it with me following into the hallway with him right after and closing it. "I have your debit card and keys on me since that's all we would need that's yours and we can use my car of course."

"That's perfect." I stopped suddenly as I was confronted by the number one enemy of any human-turned pony: stairs ... all three steps of them. Glaring at the steps, I started walking back and forth while keeping my gaze fixed on it. "Stairs... I don't like you and you don't like me or any other pony who tried using you for the first time in those stories I've read, but! I will tame you the first time around ya hear that?!"

The stairs said nothing.

"Or you know, you can just jump them instead?" William added.

Looking back over to William, I waved a hoof dismissively. "Nah, that's what these steps here want me to do. Plus, if I did that then the sound of my hooves hitting the floor will be loud enough that it would sound like a gun shot went through this building. I totally got this."

Placing a hoof on the first step, I made to move the next one. Maybe I should have just jumped the steps since I was so smug about it that I lost my balance after moving another hoof which sent me slamming muzzle first into the metal door making a loud BANG!.

Pulling myself back from the door, I rubbed my muzzle and glared at the steps. "You win this time fucking steps. But I will learn!"

William walked down the steps and opened the door. "Congrats on still making it sound like a gun shot went through here."

"Stairs are evil. Hopefully that noise didn't attract the attention of the rest of building." I muttered and walked outside, hopping down the one step this time and instantly met with what I like to call 'the sun of annoyance'.

"HIIIIISSSSSS!!! My eyes!"

"Um, should I go back inside and get your shades?"

I grinned. "Nope, I'm good. I just wanted to say that, although in a few days when I switch my sleep times then I will need it."

Walking over to his car and waiting for William to open the door to let me in, which I might add is a Buick Lacrosse. It might be one of the older models, but it still drives great! I noticed another human I recognize out of the corner of my eye: The guy that loves my mother, Miguel who also works at the liquor store where I won big the previous day.

Moving out more into the open, I waved happily. "Hi Miguel!"

That caused him to look over in my direction with the same reaction as the mother from earlier and sadly he kept walking which also meant he wasn't paying attention until...

Bang!

"Dammit!" I shouted. "Is every human I meet around here going to slam into a telephone pole or a street light pole?! Can't a human-turned-bat pony greet humans without injury?!"

"I think it's best that you hurry up and get into the car now so we can leave already before that happens again. He looks to be fine anyway."

"Right. Good point."

Getting into the car was easy enough, sitting down though ... well that was a pain in the flank since the way I am now, sitting like a human was in a way, a pain like I said. But it was the better option that I could think of right now that the seatbelt could go over me nicely. Fuck this, I'm ditching the seat belt after we leave Walmart.

"Ugh, sitting this way is murder on my tail in a way even though there is an opening in the back of the seat to let my tail go through. I'll just never understand how Lyra can sit like this. Anything can happen in Equestria. Anything can happen, only on The Hub ... wait, that channel doesn't exist anymore."

"Maybe sitting like a dog will be better? It should ease the pain on your tail."

"I'll do that after we leave from Walmart... in the mean time on our way there... since I'm this exposed, I can shame a few guys for not having a big package as mines that we come across."

"You're evil and crazy, you know that?"

"Damn right I am! Now lets get this show on the road." And with that, William drove off to our first location.

Back in the house...

A sniffle could be heard from inside the room coming from a certain someone who was angry only thirty minutes ago watching through the window at her happy son-turned-bat pony and his boyfriend soon to be coltfriend driving off. "I'm so sorry son for acting that way. I shouldn't have react that way and just listened to you. I guess we will talk about it when you come back." And pulled the curtain back.

Only a few blocks away...

"You know..." I said, staring at the person in front of me. "When I said that I wanted to shame some guys about not having my 'big package'. I didn't think an officer would be the first guy to do it to."

The young officer that was standing on my side of the car kept staring at me until he realized what I meant and stared further down only for his face to turn extremely red. "That's wow... okay, I only stopped you because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I'm glad that I decided to pull the two of you over because wow, this will be quite the story to tell back at HQ so no need to worry." The officer bent down and looked at William. "You did nothing wrong."

"Well that's good to know even if after today I'll most likely not be driving again."

"Okay since you're that excited to see me then I'm about to state the obvious. Are you a brony?"

"You could say that, yeah. A Friend of mines at work decided to get me into it and I am quite enjoying it right now.... wait, don't tell me. Are you one too?"

"Why of course!" I stated proudly with a smug smile, fangs glinting in the sun light. "I used to be human until last night when I saw a shooting star and made a wish to be who I am now. Maybe you should do that tonight also? I mean, I am the pony version of what you are so if you decide to then you can go ahead and be a lunar guard like me or a regular royal guard. Either way you still get to do what you love if you do."

"That explains so much right now. Okay, you have me interested. I'll keep that in mind and let my friend know about it who I'm sure will totally agree to this while also bring it up to the other officers. But first before the two of you leave..." He took out his phone. "Can I take a selfie with you?"

"Of course."

One amusing selfie later, the officer was on his way who's name is Ashur (totally reminds me of the Ashur from the 'Into The Pitt' DLC in Fallout 3 though the officer would never act like that obviously.) I turned to look at William with a smile on my face. "That went good right?"

"I'm just happy that I didn't get a ticket." He muttered. "I don't need a ticket."

"Aww look on the bright side. After they change which I'm sure they will. We can have a foursome together!"

William stared at me with a raised eyebrow. "You just assumed he's gay?"

"Um ..." I tapped my hooves together. "A stallion can dream can't he? I'm sure you wouldn't mind it too. And when he looked 'down there' and his blush would make you think that."

"Of course I would like to be a part of that. But only time will tell if he and his friend actually are gay. Now lets get moving we have ponies to buy!"

-------

Twenty minutes passed and we finally reached Walmart. Pulling into the parking space. I couldn't help but feel a little nervous of the sight in front of me of the constant traffic of humans in and out of the big store. Dammit! I'm a guard now! The princesses gave me the job of exposing myself to them to raise awareness about ponies from Equestria and Equestria itself being real. I just can't chicken out now!

"Everything alright?" William asked while leaning over and unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door for me to get out.

Stepping outside and closing the door with a hoof I said, "Everything is fine enough. Just feeling a little intimidated, but I'll have to suck it up and do what the princesses asked me to do." Staring at Walmart with determination in my eyes, I only had one thing to say.

"I hope all of you are ready, people of Kearny. Because a bat pony is ready to shop in your Walmart."

Author's Note:

Hopefully there isn't too many errors ... I'm trying to fix what I see wrong, I really am.

Also.... I just had to use that Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire IGN score XD :trollestia: