• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 266 Views, 1 Comments

The Knock - Nocturnal Vision



A Dark Stormy night, and a blind, strange stallion seems to pay a " friendly visit" to Twilights house... My very First FanFic! i know its small but its my first try so dont hate!!!

  • ...
 1
 266

Strange Stallion on the Loose! Prt 2

Twilight remained looking at the roof for a few seconds,

" Celestia... Why... " She whimpered.

" Why... Im so sorry for ye but, dont worry, he be put to justice as soon as we find em! " Replied Applejack in Anger and Passion.

But Twilight just cut her off " I know but, what use is there now? MY BUCKING LUNG IS GONE!!" Shouted Twilight in sadness and frustrasion.

" Well, yea, bu- " replied Applejack but was cut off by a doctor that just entered the room.

" Miss Twilight, we have good news, we can replace your missing lung, but you will have to stay in the hospital for about 3 weeks, its for the

best " Intorrupted the doctor with a rather happy tone that faded when he said the weeks she would have to stay here for.

" Okay, well thats good, Applejack i need some rest sooo... if you wouldnt mind... " Said Twilight.

" Oh yes, ill leave, sleep well okay! " Replied AJ as she got ready to leave.

" Thanks and sorry for kicking you out, i promise well hang out wen i leave this hospital, sorry... " Spoke Twilight, depressed.

" No-Problemo! Its all right Twi, ill seen you then! " Replies Applejack in a Pleased tone.

They said theyre goodbyes and Applejack and the Doctor left.


4 hours later...


Twilight is uncomfortable, she feels like HE will return again,She feels like HE is watching her. But she keeps reminding her self that shes safe

here and should not worry.

But then she thought of what he said,

" Please dont read it? Read what? " She whispered to herself.

She then found a book on a table on the left side of her bed that was called Devil Cage.

She was intches from opening the book when she heard it again.

" Dont Read it... Please dont "

Twilight was scared, but she was sick of it and yelled,

" BUCK YOU!!! BUCK YOU BUCK YOU BUCK YOU!!! YOU WILL NOT DO THIS TO ME AGA- " She was interrupted by the strange stallion entering

her room.

" AAAAHHH!!! " She screamed.

" Dont read it... please dont " he said as he got closer.

" NO NEVEEER " she picked up the book and opened it, inraging the stallion and make him go faster towards her.

The book had only 7 words in the entire book.

" Devils Cage Sealed by the Great Sage " she chanted and the mysterious pony slowly evaporated as he was sealed away for hopefuly eternity.

She Spoke her final words before collapsing to her bed in shock of what she just went through,

" A Devil huh? Nothing i cant handle " Said Twilight in relief.

" Its all over "

Author's Note:

Well thats it then! The End! Hope you liked my story and goodbye!!!

Comments ( 1 )

Wow. Months later I realise why this got so much bad review.

Sorry for dissapointing, I wont delete this story, but I have been making a new fanfic that will probably be liked more. Its called Lunar visit and it is about my fav character Luna! I hope you like that one better. I did

Login or register to comment