• Published 27th Jun 2015
  • 313 Views, 0 Comments

Throughout many ages - Winterfall Silverfrost



The beginning and the start through the eyes of a god

  • ...
 0
 313

The simple beginnings

"Helmera!" Two tiny voices yelled and echoed inside me, calling me from a slumber I have never known existed.

I awoke and looked for the first time. I spotted the source of the noise, two small four legged creatures struggle in wet, runny blue stuff. Water? Yes, water sounds right. Are the creatures... drowning? Is that bad? I certain it is. It definitely is. Maybe they could try to be not drowning?

Then I sighted a chunk of something brown. Land...? Land. Only if land was closer to the beings drowning. Then, all at once, the land moved slowly toward the small things until it was next to them and they clambered up. Good. To much water can make you cold, which can lead to the sniffles. What are the sniffles? But could they not have moved land them selves?

The small, tiny beings looked toward me, cheering and waving. Do they know I am here? Are they aware of me? I feel a strange connection to these two things before me. Something important. Before I remember existing with the land, sea and... sky dome, but nothing else. I shall bless them with a good place. A place of owning to them.

The livers begin to walk following the thin strip of land, although they know of the blessing.

What shall I name these creatures, who seem to accept my presence so readily? Four legs. Four letters. Pony. Yes. Pony, I like that.

All of a sudden, the masculine one stopped. Male? Anyways he placed a... hoof upon his chest and asked curiously, "Pony?" How does he know? Is it instinct or can he hear my thoughts? He is correct, of course, but how? And were does this knowledge come from?

The male placed a hoof on his sleeker, thinner 'female' companion's chest and announced, "Pony," before repeating on himself.

The newly dubbed ponys continued on a came to a big, yucky, mushy place. Swamp. Ponys trudged around swamp, for fear of possible, unseen danger. Like water. This is not the place of the beginnings.

Next came a large, spacious area but filled with many harder, broken off peices of land. Rocks. This is just as awful as the last.

I know longer have to think about the words. They just flow, like the big waters.

Finally they came to a halt, for waters beyond that was an expanse of waters, and further on was land a beautiful place that shone and sang of comforts and home. That is the place of the beginnings. My little ponys belong to those lands. I sense it. In my heart and soul.

I focused my mind and the land bent to my will, stretching to form a bridge to the promised lands.

As soon as the two steped onto the white sands I felt a... a pulse, spewing forth energys and power, a marking of a new age and era. Maybe one of hopes and dreams. That would be nice. I hope it comes true. For their sakes.

I closed the land bridge to truly mark, as my ponys explore the new territory most eagerly. The area was a bay, surrounded on three sides by towering piles of land, cliffs, the fourth opened to the colossal expanse of water. The sea. The thrashing of the great ocean.

I felt a satisfaction of sorts alone with a small tinge loneliness and boredom, from my ponys. They do not deserve this. They will live, my power says so.

From them each I took a small wisp of green energy, a fraction of their life source. Now all that is needed is something to mix. What is there lots of? Water.

I took water and encased the green life within and swirled, mixing and mixing. Finally, what hovered before me was amazing, small creatures with thin papery stuff webbed on the back, side, top and under all shone and gleamed in many colours. I created them. Fish.
And in many millions.

But they longed for the water, I feel that, they need it to live. Disappointment if created only to die so soon. So let them go to the thing they love. So they swam, joyed and thankful for the clean, free sea.

The ponys were excited as I for the fish, running to watch the swimming and play with cheers and approving stomps.

But I still have two more tiny spheres that are what remains of the life energy that was not needed for the fish. So I threw and fell without a sound and buried deep into the sand. I no longer have a need for them.

Then, where the hidden wisps fell, a small brow things sprouted. I watched as they grew and grew and grew taller and taller until coming to a stop. Then, green things sprouted and opened on the arching, overhanging points. Remnants of the life wisps multiplying and growing solid.

I have created something new, Tree. The trees are alive but not in a way like the fish and ponys, but still very much alive and thriving.

My little ones sprinted to see the new spectacle and I watched in amusement as they try to climb only to fall off.

Only if their were more trees and ponys it would a wonderful sight. So small, yet I feel a yearning to them. I will protect. With all my might and strength I swear it.

Then, I felt at a sleepiness in the head. I looked down and saw my followers walk sluggish and yawn frequently. Am I more connected them then I thought? Are they connected to me at all? So many buzzing questions.

I felt a cold presence sweep through and chill. Something bad is going to happen soon. Ponys need shelter for both sleep and protection of bad things. Like cold.

With the little strength I have left I heaved will at the base of a cliff and made a small area that had a small gap only just big enough to squeeze through. The ponys somehow understood a crowded in a I sensed them feeling safe a fall into slumped.

I can not go in. It seem I am stuck in this place in the sky. That is fine I suppose. I can still watch them and that is good. Now I shall ready like the others.

Author's Note:

So, whadaya think? Seems a bit weird at the moment. To me at least.

Next chapter: Baboons are created. Chaos, chaos everywhere! Lemon meringue pies flying all over! Ponies discover sugar rush! A long day for the god.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment