• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 3,145 Views, 101 Comments

Twilight's little princess problem - sakuralovelight



Celestia with her faithful student Twilight goes to her school for gifted unicorns to grade the projects for the midterm exams but something goes wrong and now Celestia is turned into a filly Can she turned back to normal before nightmare moon return

  • ...
17
 101
 3,145

Chapter 21

The group made it to the Everfree forest and started to walk in the forest. They soon made it to a cliff and Twilight decided to ask the others something. "So has anyone other then Princess Celestia been in the Everfree forest before?"

"Goodness no."

"This hear forest is not like the rest of Equestria it douse things on its own its just not natural."

At hearing this Celestia gave out a deadpan look. "You know before the 6 founders found Equestria. The land had to take care of it's self so really the forest is really natural when Equestria is no longer natural. There are also other kingdoms that live with the land taking care of its self like the Everfree forest. The only reason we mess with the nature is because we don't want to deal with droughts, tornadoes and those type of things. So if you ever travel out of Equestria others will say we are unnatural. Griffins may not think so as much since they mess with their weather like the Pegasuses but might still think were more unnatural because earth ponies mess with the flow of life in the land, and unicorns end up making wild come to Equestria. Which causes an increase in the pegasuese and earth ponies abilities. When an alicorn douse all three types of ponies abilities. Which by that makes the three different ponies tribes even more stronger."

At hearing this all but Celestia's Eyes were wide eyed.

But soon Applejack was the first speak. "You mean to tell me we are the unnatural one's?"

Celestia just giggled at that. "Not at all we just live life a little different then others is all."

But just then the part of the cliff that they were all standing on broke off and all of them except for Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Celestia. Which Rainbow and Fluttershy went and helped Rarity and Pinkie pie. When Celestia was heading to Twilight but just then a blue mist knocked her into a tree. which soon Applejack made it to Twilight. "Applejack what do I do?"

Applejack looked up before answering. "Let go."

"What are you crazy?"

"No I'm not. What I'm telling you is the honest truth. Let go and you will be fine."

Twilight did what she was told and as she was falling Rainbow and Fluttershy caught her. As soon as the landed Twilight started to look around for Celestia until she saw her in the tree. "Celestia how did you get up there???"

"I think my sister pushed me here."

Fluttershy looked back at the cliff. "You don't think she made the cliff break do you?"

At hearing this Celestia side. "I wouldn't doubt it. Out of the two of us she was the war expert. In fact she was in charge of the training program for the Royal Guards. Instead of the captain doing that job so over time the captains let the let the Royal Guards slack off in training. Which made them weaker and weaker with every generation. Twilight's older brother has started making the training program harder and make shire that those who are Royal Guards train still even thought they have the job. But it is a far cry from when Luna was in charge of training the Guards. The cliff breaking s a trick she did many times with Griffins, dragons, and many other enemies in war. I bet she will have more traps up soon."

At hearing this every one looked at each other with a look that said. *Every one keep an eye out for more traps and lets stay away from cliffs as much as possible.* They all nodded and they all started to walk towards the castle, with Nightmare moon watching them.