• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 3,145 Views, 101 Comments

Twilight's little princess problem - sakuralovelight



Celestia with her faithful student Twilight goes to her school for gifted unicorns to grade the projects for the midterm exams but something goes wrong and now Celestia is turned into a filly Can she turned back to normal before nightmare moon return

  • ...
17
 101
 3,145

Chapter 9

Author's Note:

Hey everyone if you are an artist and feel like me making a cover art for this story, check out my blog going on about it, I will have a link below and thank you.:twilightsmile:

link here

Twilight just got done splashing her face with cold water and is now getting the water off her face. She knew that she shouldn’t have acted like that around Celestia, but when her mentor asked her if she thought she was superior than others. It struck a nerve with her. Not because Celestia hit the market or anything like that far from it. It was the fact she felt like she wasn’t really all that special, and she had to work twice as hard just to make others proud of her. Everyone in her magic kindergarten class pretty much made it clear that they were the superior once and that they believe that she will never amount to anything. So she worked harder than anyone else when it comes to her magic studies with her special talent and she was going do with it. The best she can no matter how much research she would have to do for it, and how little time. She’ll have for social life. It didn’t matter to her that she didn’t have any friends except for the four she has now she’s not even special enough for anyone else. Everyone else is probably way better than her. At least that’s what she sought ever since magic kindergarten she shuddered at the thought of magic kindergarten. Luckily she never saw Blueblood at the Castle he mostly spent his time near more the areas where the rest of the nobles, hang out and such. While she normally spend her time either in the library the dining room and sometimes Celestia’s chambers and parts of the Royal Gardens rooms that most of the nobles don’t normally spend their time in. And because it’s too deep within the garden. Twilight knew that her mom most likely was telling Celestia the background story of why she reacted like that and more than likely of asking Celestia not to let her know that her mother told her mentor. But anytime some buddy got Shining or her really mad where they leave the room. She would always explain why they were doing it she didn’t even know and knowing Celestia not talking about it with her. It’s going the eat Celestia up the to because of them having a mother daughter relationship. In fact that Twilight does the see Celestia like a second mom or a big sister like she felt with Cadence, but mostly the second mom feeling was Celestia. So more than likely she’s going to have to let Celestia know that she knows that she knows about the whole magic kindergarten ordeal at some point when nobody is around because if her mother found out that she knew it would probably get her upset once again and she didn’t want that. Once everything was clear and she didn’t look like she was crying anymore, she started her way back to the kitchen where she saw her mother just getting out the greeting for the chocolate chip cookie batch. Which Celestia was giving an odd look about the fact that there making chocolate chip cookies, even though around hearts warming sugar cookies were the main cookie dessert for this time of year. So Twilight and started heading to her mother and Celestia. “Shining doesn’t like sugar cookies.”

As soon as Celestia herd Twilight’s voice she jumped letting out a squeak and then turned around towards her student but as soon as she registered the words that Twilight said the only thing came to her mind was going to bring it up. “What?”

Twilight let out a chuckle and began explaining what she meant when she said her brother didn’t like sugar cookies. “Apparently sugar cookies have too much icing on them. And if you say what about cake having too much icing. He’ll always say there is more cake then icing when it comes to that, but a cookie is a thin, flat thing, and you’re smothering it with layers and layers of icing at least with Kate when you’re layering it with icing. There’s still more cake then icing was if you don’t want to eat all that icing you could just focus more around the cake then then icing with your fork when a cookie you can’t. So we always make him the chocolate chip cookies as a substitute for the sugar cookies and every year since, Cadence joined us for hearts warming, she always makes it her job to tease him about it.”

After, Celestia heard the explanation behind the chocolate chip cookies she begins the chuckle. Which soon turned into fallout laughter and she then fell off the stool. She was standing on which then Twilight rushed over to Celestia to make certain that she was all right while so Celestia was still laughing like there was no tomorrow. With her mentor laughing as much as she was she just assume that Celestia was fine and was just letting up and giggle out and again really need to not worry as much finally Celestia started speaking while still laughing. “You got a be joking right they don’t care how big the desserts are icing is still icing no matter what its going to be a lot of sugar and as if the icing them. The problem you could just have some sugar cookies without the icing on them.”

“We tried that once he said the cookies were too blind and then taste as good without the icing on it.”

That caused Celestia to let out even more laughter. “Okay then next to Cadence think that’s a good idea for me to have tea with her and Shining. I am so going to order a big batch of sugar cookie to see how he retracts to all the sugar cookies on the table. Oh that is just too rich.”

Just then Velvet cleared her throat and the two looked at her and both giving out a sheepish smile that her. “As funny, as that is. And as much as I talked up about his sugar cookie problems with my friends which we all burst out laughter as well. We got the more cookies to make.”

Celestia and Twilight nodded their heads and got ready to make some more cookies as they were making the chocolate chip cookie dough more and more the sugar cookies were being done being cooked and being placed a call down by the time they were able to put the first batch of the chocolate chip cookies in the oven Velvet started taking out the ingredients for the homemade icing that they were going to make. Once the ice things was made, and divided up and given different colors. The three of them began to ice the sugar cookies and started talking about old others things and about life and other matters as well, along with small jokes and such that caused all three of them to laugh. The three of them were having so much fun specially Celestia hadn't had this much fun since the last time she spent time with her younger sister before she was sent to the moon. By the time they got down icing all the sugar cookies all the chocolate chip cookies, word finally out of the oven, but they had left over icing so in Mrs. Velvet took out a box a graham crackers way which caused Celestia to be confused at that moment until Twilight explained what was going on. “We don’t like using old icing if we end up the same making more cookies. We always like keeping it fresh. So if there is any left overs we take some graham crackers and make icing s'mores. But instead of having marshmallow think chocolate in between. We use icing instead Shining, especially Stays away from these cause he says these are worse than sugar cookies.”

Celestia nodded her head and the three of them started pleasing icing in the graham crackers. Halfway through it Celestia accidentally knocked over. The blue icing, which was the second most amount of icing besides the white and it landed on top of her head. As soon as that happened Celestia let out a huge yell and Velvet and Twilight looked at her before her laughing. During the there laughter Twilight started levitating the boll off the Celestia while Velvet took the camera that she brought in with her just in case something eventful happened where she decided to take pictures and started doing so by taking pitchers of Celestia. During this whole time. Once the boll was finally off of her. Celestia noticed what Velvet was doing and gave off a scared look. “Oh please do not show that to anyone, especially the nobles or the news media.”

Velvet just chuckled and gave doubt a reassuring smile. “Relax, this is Twilight’s digital camera that she left behind the last time she visited so if anything these pictures are hers to decide what to do with them, and I highly doubt show shown to anyone except mybe Spike, Cadence, Shining, and her father. Now lets say you had siblings of your own. Then she would show it to your siblings. But anyone like Blueblood not gonna happen.”

Celestia wanted to freak out at the thought that Luna might see them someday. But if she did, then Twilight would find out about Nightmare moon and she Didn't want Twilight knowing about that fact. At least not for now though she just nodded her head in acceptance. Just then Twilight levitated Celestia and started heading out of the kitchen. “Mom can get the rest of the icing the graham crackers done and cleaning up the mess right now we need to get you all cleaned up. We don’t want Shining and Cadence see you like this right now do we?”

At hearing the fact that Cadence and Shining might see her like this. Besides the pictures and maybe we’ll end up taking pictures of their own if they had any cameras with them made her very scared. She knew that she could get Shining not to show any pictures, but Cadence she might think you be too cute and show it to the whole kingdom, and she did not want that so Celestia just let Twilight take her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up.