• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 3,136 Views, 101 Comments

Twilight's little princess problem - sakuralovelight



Celestia with her faithful student Twilight goes to her school for gifted unicorns to grade the projects for the midterm exams but something goes wrong and now Celestia is turned into a filly Can she turned back to normal before nightmare moon return

  • ...
17
 101
 3,136

Chapter 17

Once Cadance was all cleaned up and starting to recover from the whole incident Twilight looked down at Celestia. "Celestia, you should know better. I'm pretty sure you still have the same mind as you did before the spell hit us and not of a young child. Seriously, this is something I would think that Shining would do if he was not a member of the Royal guards."

"HEY!"

"I'm sorry, Shining, but you can be a notorious prankster on April Fools' Day."

At that moment Celestia's head was facing towards the ground. "I know I'm sorry it's just when I heard what my nephew did to you back in magic kindergarten all he could think of was making him pay for what he done to you by what I said was not the best way of doing so."

At this moment Twilight did not know whether to let Celestia go or do something to make Celestia learn a lesson. After all this filly was once a mare who was the ruler of the country under normal circumstances you do not punish your ruler, although the Royal Council declared that as her legal guardian, twilight had the right to punish Celestia, it need be, and with that Twilight side. "I know you're sorry but there will have to be consequences. So for two months, there will be no hate at all within the Castle grounds."

At hearing this Celestia was about to protest until Twilight credit. "Not only is it a punishment, but I think Cadance will be a little bit scared of cake for a while, so it probably be best to keep take away from the Castle for her well-being as well. So if the 2 in one."

At hearing this Celestia shut her mouth not planning on complaining about that logic, but just then, Prince Blueblood rushed to freaking out that his white fur coat, was now as pink as Cadance. Which caused everyone in the room to burst out laughing Twilight last until she realized that more than likely Celestia did this and gave the young filly disapproving glare. "Scratch what I said earlier, no sweets at all in the Castle for three months."

At hearing this Celestia gave mortified look and was about the protest until Twilight gave her a disapproving look. Which made Celestia side in defeat. Later on that night prints Blueblood where the in's bed chambers grumbling about how he hoped that the Celestia. Being a filly problem will end soon because he highly doubt that his aunt would do something like this to him if she was in her normal state. Soon he reached his bed and then turn off all these lights with his magic. But as soon as he did his hair began glowing in the dark. Which made him scream like a little filly. And it was so loud that Nightmare moon even heard which made her wonder if Equestria was at war or something was all the records going around lately. "If there is a war going on in my homeland. My only hope would be that my sister's wins be because if anyone going to be anyone who ends her is me Maha, ha, ha!"