• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 3,161 Views, 101 Comments

Twilight's little princess problem - sakuralovelight



Celestia with her faithful student Twilight goes to her school for gifted unicorns to grade the projects for the midterm exams but something goes wrong and now Celestia is turned into a filly Can she turned back to normal before nightmare moon return

  • ...
17
 101
 3,161

Chapter 10

Soon after the two got into the back room Twilight first started up the shower to get at the right temperature. Once it was the right temperature she levitated Celestia inside the tub. “I know you prefer a bath, but if we did that the water become very sticky with all the sugar from the icing also most of its on in your hair, so it would probably be easier just to use the shower.”

Celestia just nodded her head, and let Twilight wash off the icing off Celestia’s head first trying to rents out as much of the icing as she can then adding, shampoo, then rinsing out the shampoo been doing the same thing with the conditioner and then doing one more batch of a shampoo just played safe. Once that was done Twilight levitated Celestia for bed and turned off the shower and placed the bath plug in the tub and started the water up again and added some soap. Once it left the right amount of hype for Celestia to take a bath and she turned it off and plea Celestia back in the tub. “I’ll let you wash yourself up a bit in the tub just in case I’d missed him without knowing besides, I was focusing more in your main then your coat so I maybe messed some so I’ll let you have a little bit bathtime quick.”

Celestia smiled and nodded her head and started scrubbing herself as she was doing that Twilight walked up to the cupboard where normally the towels are kept to find that they’re all gone. “Oh, looks like all the towels are in the laundry room I’ll be right back Celestia.”

Celestia nodded her head and with that Twilight went out of the bathroom to go get some towels soon Celestia got done scrubbing herself down and began to get a little bored waiting for Twilight to return. At some point, she started moving the water around with her telekinesis along with some of the soap bubbles at first just levitating him around, but then she started doing more a levirate tricks and stunts with some that soon they were floating all over the bathroom. Just then Twilight opened the bathroom door and entered into with the towels and was met with a ball of soapy water hitting her face which surprised so much that she dropped the towels in the hallway, which cost Celestia’s attention, and she turned to Twilight to see a soggy Twilight. Which caused her to burst out laughing Twilight looked at Celestia and then gave Celestia a mischievous look and started levitating some of the water. “Oh, it is on.”

As soon as Twilight said that Celestia got hit by some water that Twilight was levitating which surprised Celestia because twilight hadn’t done anything like that to her since she first became her student, but then Celestia gave her own mischievous look and soon after the two were in awe all reading water war. This kept up until Nightlight came in into the bathroom. After seeing up I’ll of clean towels right by the bathroom door and also hearing water splashing and laughter. But what he saw shocked them. Not only was his daughter splashing around water in the bathroom, which she hadn’t done since she was 10 years old but Princess Celestia doing as well, the Princess. The very Princess, who is known as the calm demeanor Princess who women do something as ridiculous as a water war. It was just too shocking for him. It took him a while to regain his composure and even longer to speak out. “What are you two doing?”

As soon as the two heard his voice. They froze and all the water that was still floating in the air somehow all landed back inside the tub and the two looked at him and they both gave guilty smiles and began levitating any water her on the floor back into the tub looked at him again and said at the same time. “Sorry”

As soon as they said that Twilight levitated Celestia out of the tub with some of the towels that she renumbered two left in the hallway and started drying her off. All the while Nightlight kept his eyes on the two of them making certain that they were going to start another water war. Once Celestia was dried Twilight took a hair brushed and brushed Celeste main for a little bit. Once that was done the three walked downstairs to see not only Velvet in the living room, but also Shining and Cadance in there as well. Which all 3D a wondering look at them be for Velvet decided to ask what everyone was wondering. “What happened upstairs? I haven’t heard that much of laughing coming out of the bathroom, since the time Shining declared are all. I’ll water war against Twilight back when she was 10 years old.”

Twilight and Celestia blushed with embarrassment while Nightlight chuckled at that statement. “Oh, that’s exactly what happened dear. But instead of Shining being in it Celestia filled in his place. It was kind very interesting seeing that I never would’ve thought Celestia had it in her to do water war that alone in a bathroom maybe if there was up be or if there was a water party or something. Maybe, but the bathroom. I do not see that coming.”

At hearing this Shining, Cadance and Velvet started bursting out laughing. Which soon need Nightlight joined in and not long after him Spike joined and because he just walked up right behind them because he just looked up from his nap and hearing what Nightlight just told the others was just funny for him as well. At the laughter both Twilight and Celestia began to blush even more be for looking at each other and started chuckling themselves be for bursting out in a full out laughter. As soon as the seven, finally calm down and stop laughing Velvet cleared her voice. “Well I just started making lunch not too long of go and the soup should be done by now, so why don’t we had to the kitchen and have some lunch, shall we.”

Everyone in the room were all hungry and thought it was a good idea to eat though they all nodded their heads and started heading to the kitchen while still having smiles on their faces.