• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 3,136 Views, 101 Comments

Twilight's little princess problem - sakuralovelight



Celestia with her faithful student Twilight goes to her school for gifted unicorns to grade the projects for the midterm exams but something goes wrong and now Celestia is turned into a filly Can she turned back to normal before nightmare moon return

  • ...
17
 101
 3,136

Chapter 19

Nightmare Moon began to laugh for a little bit before speaking. "Ah, it's so nice to see all your precious little sun loving faces."

Just then a Rainbow flew up to Nightmare moon's face. "And who are you and what do you want?"

"What am I not Royal enough for you now…?"

Just at that moment Nightmare moon sees Princess Celestia standing right next to Twilight. Which at that moment Celestia began to feel a little scared with the fact that her little sister just noticed her and was beginning to worry of what she was going to do. Meanwhile Nightmare moon eyes widened and her mouth slowly open agape before she shot a quick and shook her head. "Celestia is that you?"

Just before Celestia could make up some silly excuse that hide the fact that she was really Celestia can she was getting warm. But just when she was going to say no and say that she was a filly Pinkie pie decide the answer for her. "Hey how do you know Princess Celestia?"

At that moment Celestia was scared to death worrying what her younger sister will do to her. Now that she knew that she was a filly all the while continued to stare at Celestia before chuckling. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha Celestia what happened to you? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha did Discord somehow get out of his stone imprisonment and turned you into a little filly or something? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha or did the elements of harmony think that you determine they as well when you use them on me a thousand years ago and you are now doomed to be a little filly for all eternity? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

As Nightmare moon continued to laugh everyone started getting a bit nervous on what Nightmare moon would do next. Except for Pinkie pie since she thought the laughing at someone else's pain was not very funny, so she decided to try to stand up for Princess Celestia. "Hey, it's not Celestia fault that two of her students and messed up on the midterm projects that turning her into a filly and transferring almost all of her magic into her personal student and accept the magic she had back when she was seven years old and now that her personal student have to raise and lower the sun and moon until they get it all fix and transferred her magic back into her!"

As soon as Pinkie pie was done saying this, everyone look towards Pinkie pie with horrified looks since she blurted out something that could be used against Celestia to Nightmare moon all the while Nightmare moon looked toward her in complete shock. She didn't know that her sister was now powerless to fight her at the moment and at that exact moment Pinkie pie for once in her life she felt that she may have said too much. "And maybe it was a bad idea to bring all that up."

At that moment Nightmare moon, began to smile evilly. "Oh really dear sister lost all of her magic except up to a seven-year-old filly that is very interesting Celestia."

At hearing this, everyone except Celestia and Nightmare moon yelled out. "SISTER!"

Which soon after they said this Nightmare moon began to levitate Celestia towards her. "Yes we are sisters, but should you really be called the older sister now that your nothing more than a seven-year-old little filly? Maybe I should be the older sister now?"

At this point Celestia began to struggle in Nightmare moon's magic grip. "Luna put me down this second!"

At hearing her old name Nightmare moon frowns. "I told you to stop calling me by my birth name and start calling me Nightmare moon little Tai! And you can't tell me what to do anymore since you are now the little sister and I now the big sister, ha ha ha ha ha"

just then Nightmare moon's magic was canceled out with a magenta magic and Celestia began to levitate towards Twilight. Which soon after, Celestia landed on top of Twilights back. Which soon after she looked towards Nightmare moon. "I don't care if you two are sisters or not Celestia's under my supervision and I won't let you hurting her under any means."

At hearing this Nightmare moon put the pieces together as to figuring out that this unicorn was Celestia's personal student. "So I'm going to have to assume you're the personal student that has the rest of Celestia's magic in her. While it doesn't matter because the sun will never rise again. The and night will last forever ha ha ha ha ha."

And with that Nightmare moon turned into of magical cloud flew away.