• Published 24th May 2015
  • 419 Views, 3 Comments

Fragments of the Past - Hidemain



This is series of short stories where the ponies are reincarnations of other characters from anime and games.

  • ...
9
 3
 419

Apologies and explanations

Ok first and foremost I'm sorry about this fic. When I started it I only had the base of what I wanted to happen. Hell i didn't even have an antagonist. Sooo coming back to it I figured i'd say fuck it and try something different. Instead of this being a typical story I've instead decided to write each chapter as small vignettes or short stories. Each story will be similar in what I did with Rainbow Dash. Each pony will be a form of reincarnation of a character from an anime or game.

Now here is the kicker I want you all to choose the character and pony. I want you to drop it in the comments on what pony you want coupled with the character. It can be anyone or pony. Now that being said I am currently working on another pony right now. I want to use Berry Punch with Masane Amaha (witchblade) or White beard (One Piece) I would like your input on that as well. So leave comments tell me what you'd like to see.

P.S. I'm a terrible writer so I have no qualms with anyone using taking these short stories and expanding on them. I'll Hope to have the next one up by mid next month.

Comments ( 1 )

Applejack and link from legend of zelda. Also keep in mind: link could talk he only didn't in the games because the player was supposed to give him a voice. He would have knolege on how to use anything as a weapon.

Login or register to comment