• Published 10th Nov 2011
  • 32,903 Views, 624 Comments

Lunaughty - StreakTheFox



Lunaughty strikes back! Can the mane 6 stop her once more, or is there something else?

  • ...
31
 624
 32,903

Part 4

Begin Part 4

“NO! I LOST MY HOMEWORK!”

“Twilight Sparkle, control yourself!”

“Wah..!?” Twilight Sparkle froze, her eyes blinking rapidly as she attempted realize what was going on. “Where, how did I, wait... it was a dream...?” She looked over to her left after realizing that she was in bed and saw Princess Celestia, standing next to the bed right beside her. “Celestia! How did-” In an instant, the memories of all the events before her slumber came rushing back into her mind, her eyes opening wide as she realized what was going on. “Princess Luna, we've got to stop her!”

“Twilight, take it easy,” Celesta said in a calm, steady voice. “I know about Luna already...”

“Y-you do?” Twilight tilted her head in confusion, her eyes still batting rapidly a bit as she tried to think further.

“Yes. Luna told me she had sent you home already, and after finding you in her bed with a sleeping spell cast on your mind, and with this much moisture on the bed, there was only one conceivable conclusion I could make...”

“Oh, then, then that means that...” Twilight lowered her head a bit, looking down at the sheets she was still half-covered by. “That Princess Luna has turned into the next Molestia?”

“I don't think so, there's something different going on...” Celestia's eyes narrowed as she seemed to stare off into the distance. “When my mind was lost by my own, Molestia side... I didn't think things through very well. I knew what I wanted and went after it, like a dog chasing a carriage. Sure I could maneuver around obstacles and figure my way out of a bind or two, but I didn't have any real sort of planning, just a direction that I went. Luna however seems much more cognizant, much more in tone with proper thinking skills and full use of her mental abilities...”

“So... what you're saying is, Princess Luna isn't just like you when you went, um, off on a tangent...?”

“No, she's different, yet similar still...” Celestia stopped for a moment, further pondering her thoughts from earlier. “I don't know the entire situation, but if it comes down to it, I believe we may need to use the Elements of Harmony again on Luna to set her mind straight. Chaos has erupted in her mind, and it's up to us to help save her.”

“The Elements? On Princess Luna? But your highness, do you think that too much exposure to that kind of magic is a bad thing? I mean, we've already used it on her one...”

“Do not worry Twilight Sparkle, the Elements of Harmony are a force of pure good, there is little to fear in the area of negative side-effects.”

“Alright, if you're sure then princess... we'll have to gather up my friends again, can you teleport us to Ponyville? I can't exactly make long distance jumps like that by myself...”

“No, if Luna is running out on her own then her first target would have most likely been Ponyville, just as mine was. That means that if I were to teleport there, she would be able to sense the magic I used and escape before we even knew where she was. It's imperative that we fly over there, and bring a few squads of my pegasus royal guards with us. But we must hurry, I do not know what sort of trouble my sister could be causing right now, so let's go Twilight.”

“Right, but please hold on for a second...” Twilight grunted lightly as she shook her limbs around, cracking her back and her neck a couple of times as well. “I feel really stiff after all that...”

---

“Hey guys, we're going!” Lyra called out to Colgate and Carrot Top as her and Bonbon got out of their chairs.

“Calling it a night already?” Colgate replied.

“Yeah, Bonbon's getting tired to we're both gonna head in for the night.”

“Aw, alright then. You two take care!”

“You too!” Lyra replied jubilantly as her and Bonbon waved at the two at the bar.

After magically floating her light saddlebag onto her back, Lyra proceeded out the club's inner door with Bonbon close behind her. The two proceeded up the stairs and towards the second door, but as they passed through they moved by a peculiar looking pink pony with a poofy, dark blue mane. They recognized the mare as the one that went out with Derpy and and Cheerilee earlier, but didn't catch her name. As the two walked by the mare seemed to stare at them, as if in some sort of state of surprise. Lyra and Bonbon both stared back briefly, but decided not to get into some sort of awkward staring situation. Instead, they both continued forward and proceeded towards their home.

The pair trotted side by side, all alone in the quiet night on the Ponyville streets. As they neared their home they heard a strange sound from behind them, like some sort of magic spell in the works. There was a brief shine of light as well, but when the two turned back there was nothing there. The two stayed quiet, their ears perked up as they listened for any other sort of odd disturbance. Neither knew if they were acting a bit too paranoid, but something didn't feel right to them. Regardless, however, they both ultimately shrugged it off as they reached their home and proceeded inside, Lyra locking the door behind them. Their house was dark, all the lights off except for one lamp in the bedroom, which they both promptly moved towards. After moving into the bedroom, Bonbon let out a deep sigh.

“Something wrong?” Lyra asked, her muzzle lightly nudging against Bonbon's cheek.

“No, nothing really,” Bonbon replied. “I just got a strange feeling we were being followed.”

“Oh stop being paranoid,” Lyra smirked. “It's not like somepony's gonna barge in on us or something.”

“Yes honey I know but, I'm just,” Bonbon sighed again, shaking her head side to side slightly. She started to lower her head a bit, but Lyra's muzzle slid under her chin and raised it up as her lips light caressed Bonbon's neck.

“C'mon, lets go to bed, I know how to make you feel better...” Lyra cooed, kissing Bonbon's neck more.

“Oh you...” Bonbon giggled a little as she lifted and turned her head a bit while Lyra began to motion them both towards their bed.

Lyra turned Bonbon and pushed her backwards, her shoulder sliding up against the bed as she gave out a playful squeak. Lyra slid up against her quickly, their lips gliding together for a moment before engaging in a full kiss. Lyra's front hooves slid against her shoulders as Lyra's back hooves pushed between Bonbon's haunches, their chests and bellies pressing together. Suddenly, a light ping sound caught the couple's attention.

“What was that?” Bonbon asked as she pulled her head back slowly.

“I dunno,” Lyra replied,turning her head around. She peered into the darkness of the hallway outside their door for a few moments before turning back to Bonbon. “I'm sure it was nothing, probably just a stray cat outside.”

“But it sounded like it came from inside...”

“Honey, please don't worry about it, it's probably nothing. Come on, let's get in bed, it's just you and me...”

“And us...”

Bonbon and Lyra froze suddenly, their eyes opened wide as they stared at each other. They stayed still for a few moments, both exchanging looks of surprise and slight hints of fear. After a few more seconds they both began to move their heads, Lyra turning hers to the side and around to look backwards as Bonbon simply moved her head the other direction. There, standing at the door was a tall, dark figure with a long, wavy mane that sparkled in the shadows. Its eyes glowed and stared back at theirs, as if trying to put the two in a trance. Soon the figure shifted slightly and proceeded to move into the room, the light inside revealing the figure's identity.

“P-p-princess...!” Lyra choked out as she rolled to her side, planting her back against the bed right up against Bonbon's side.

“Princess Luna...” Bonbon began, “W-why, why are you in here!?”

“Well well well...” Luna smirked as she slowly approached the two. “I was hoping I would get a chance to get you two alone, I'm glad I found you when I did...”

“What do you mean? Lyra asked, one of her hooves sliding across Bonbon in a defensive manner. “What do you want from us?”

“More fun,” Luna said in a menacing tone as her front hooves planted just inches away from the couple's hooves. “I want more... and the fun has just been doubled.”

Luna's horn began to glow without warning, and before the couple could react their bed sheets slid out from under them and began to tangle around their bodies. Corners of the sheets twisted tightly and strung themselves around their waists, hooking their front hooves behind their backs, and wrapping around their heads with the part of the sheets at their face pushed into their mouths and between their teeth. Instantly they struggled and fought against their binds, but Luna's magic held the sheets tight against her prey. Her magic shifted just then, moving the two up onto the bed fully and sliding them together. They were facing each other, Bonbon on her back with Lyra on top, their back legs locked together with both their rumps pushed outwards obscenely. Their struggles continued in vain while they let out grunts and whines through their gagged mouths.

Luna leaned her head downward, her tongue sliding hungrily against her lips as she stared at their rumps before her set just at the edge of the bed. In one swift motion, both her front hooves went up against their waists as her face lunged forward, her tongue lapping first against Bonbon's rear. Bonbon let out a muffled squeal, body tightening against her restraints as she struggled even more. Luna continued, kissing and licking between her haunches a few more times before moving up to Lyra, forcing out a similar squeal from her. Luna's hooves slid up and around her captives' outer thighs, stroking them firmly as she continued to service the two. Her tongue slithered forward, pushing between where their lower bodies were pressed together while her lips would caress their inner thighs.

Luna soon felt satisfied with herself, having worked up the two before her and causing them to moan and squeal with every touch. They were ready for Luna's next move, and after one last lick, she leaned up and began her next move. In another swift motion she pulled herself onto the bed, her wings extended as she lowered herself over the two, her belly pressed against Lyra's back with her front hooves against Bonbon's shoulders. Her tail slid down between her legs, stroking the couple's inner haunches where she was licking earlier. Again the two let out more muffled moans, a soft layer of sweat visible on their coats. She leaned her head down, giving the unicorn's horn a soft lick on the tip before enveloping the entire length with her lips. Below her, Lyra's cheeks shined crimson as she closed her eyes tight, her body squirming around with further yelps being coerced.

Bonbon watched as Luna's hips pressed down against her lover while she sucked on Lyra's horn. She was the only one that had ever done that to Lyra, but now she had to watch as they were both used and abused by the goddess of the night, helpless and entirely at her mercy. For a few moments Bonbon almost began to cry in anguish, but before a tear could fall she felt a jolt originate from between her haunches as Luna's tail began to flicker against her. Is stroked and wiped against form and figure, seeming as if it was physically inspecting her. Bonbon leaned her head back, trying her best to hold back more forced moans. But the sensations flowing through both her and Lyra's body were too great as they excited more gasps and squeals.

Luna quickly got herself worked up, already beginning to thrust her hips downwards and pushing against both of her captives' rumps. Each thrust pushed them back and forth on the bed, and with the rapidly increasing speed and strength of each thrust the bed promptly began squeaking with every pelvic advance. Her hooves were pressed tight against the bed as she continued to plow downward, her eyes staring wide down at her prey with drool dripping out of her mouth and down Lyra's horn. Her tail continued to rapidly stroke between the two smaller ponies' bodies while her mane started to slide downwards around the side of her head. It came around under Lyra's chin and pulled away the piece of the sheets in Bonbon's mouth, but before she could utter a noise the her quickly plunged itself in. It stuffed and swirled around in Bonbon's mouth, pulsing and writhing around at the same frequency as Luna's body.

Half a minute later, Luna finally pulled herself off of Lyra's horn. She smacked her lips together loudly, as if she was savoring the taste and feel in her mouth. Looking down she noticed that Lyra seemed to be calming down, albeit still feeling the sensations coursing through her from her lower body. Luna wanted more, she wanted to feel the kiss of two active lovers, one at a time. Her magic shifted slightly just then, focusing on the piece of sheets in Lyra's mouth and pulling it off. Just as before, Lyra did not have a moment to utter a noise before her mouth was blocked again, but this time by Luna's tongue as it slithered between her lips. Her lips followed suit, pressing tight against Lyra's and completing the deep, lustful kiss. Luna's tongue mashed and tangled against Lyra's, slithering and lapping around inside of her mouth.

Before long Luna switched, Pulling her hair out of Bonbon's mouth and her own mouth off of Lyra's and swapping, kissing Bonbon deeply as her hair dove straight into Lyra's mouth. Luna's tongue dominated Bonbon's as it worked and felt its way around aggressively, moving against all parts of her mouth. All in synchronization their bodies pulsed together, Lyra and Bonbon unable to escape as Luna had her way with them, using as much of their bodies as she wanted. With every passing second her hunger grew, as did the power of her kiss and the strength of each of her thrusts. But before she could find herself at the apex of pleasure, her captives gave out.

Wrecked to the edge by forced sensations mixed with fear and shock, both Lyra and Bonbon fainted, their bodies going limp and no longer giving the same physical stimulation. Bonbon's tongue stopped fighting back as Lyra's body stopped struggling and rubbing against Luna's. Shortly after Luna herself came to a stop, once more denied her own climactic experience. She rose from the couple's bodies, their minds already put to sleep. She looked over them as she untied the knots around them and left their sheets draped over them carefully, both still locked together. After giving another look over, Luna turned and began to make her way out of the house.

Well, that was fun while it lasted, Luna thought as she closed the door behind her after exiting the home and made her way down the dark Ponyville street. I do certainly hope that Colgate and Carrot Top put on a better display than that couple, or else I may actually have to use a spell to keep them awake. Luna continued down the street, her magic once more changing her appearance. Instead of Discal Lens, however, she changed back into Starshine Brightglow this time. Her transformation was fast and clean, with very little to no magic wasted. It shouldn't be hard to get those two into a private location. Just go in saying something about that Berry character, draw them out, get them in an alley, and they're all mine... too easy.

*=*=*

“PRINCESS LUNA!?!?” The group gasped in unison.

“I hate to say it, but it's true,” Celestia said solemnly, her head dipped low. “My sister has gone on her own, twisted spree just like I did.”

The five friends stared at Celestia first, then at Twilight Sparkle who stood beside her with the same look on her face. Thoughts began to race through their minds of what might happen, and of what it might be like with Luna doing the molesting instead of Celestia this time. Normally the five friends would do anything to help each other, but just this once, some started to feel a bit of... hesitation.

“So wait, let me get this straight...” Rainbow Dash began as she looked around, starting to feel a bit paranoid standing on top of a Sweet Apple Acre hill in the middle of the night. “Twilight was with Princess Luna, and then Princess Luna like, did uncool things to her, and then put her to sleep to come here to Ponyville to do more uncool things to other ponies?”

“And THAT'S when Princess Celestia found Twilight and saved her from the sleepy sleep spell!” Pinkie Pie continued for Rainbow Dash.

“An' then ya'll came here to get our help with the elements so we can save Princess Luna like we did Celestia,” Applejack said.

“And if we don't help, then many more ponies will suffer the same awful experiences that we did...” Fluttershy added in a sad tone.

“And letting Luna run around like that is just, just, THE, WORST, POSSIBLE, THING!” Rarity finally finished, pulling over a fancy chair with her magic for her to pretend to faint onto.

“Well... I guess that pretty much sums it all up right there,” Twilight replied. “Princess Luna is somewhere probably out in Ponyville right now doing Celestia-knows-what!”

“Ahem, well...” Celesta coughed.

“Oh, right,” Twilight blushed lightly, then cleared her throat before she continued. “But anyways, we really need to help stop Princess Luna. I know we just got out of what happened a couple days ago, but the elements are needed, and it's our duty to use them to help save our friends, and Luna is our friend!”

“Why can't we just try talking to Princess Luna instead of just blasting her with another rainbow?” Pinkie asked, rubbing a hoof on her chin. “I mean, wouldn't that be a lot nicer?”

“I'm sorry, but I don't think there's any other way...” Celestia sighed, and then looked over to the town of Ponyville in the distance. “I have several groups of guards over there already beginning their searches. Twilight and I will search around for magical spells being cast around the town, and I'm sure you all have your own methods of helping with the search.”

“I know I'll be flying around the skies as a lookout,” Rainbow Dash proclaimed.

“I'll check around with some of the local townsfolk, some of'em like to keep things they see to themselves, but I know how to get'em to talk,” Applejack smirked as she raised her head proudly. “All I need is to wake up Big Macintosh to lend me a hoof.”

“I can ask some of the animals around town if they've seen the Princess anywhere,” Fluttershy peeped.

“I like to think that I think the most like royalty, so I should be able to figure out where Luna would go, with her being such royalty.” Rarity added as she daintily flung her mane to the side.

“I know everypony, and I mean EVERYpony in ponyville!” Pinkie Pie cheered happily. “If I see anypony that I don't know, like if Naughty Naughty Luna is trying to put on a disguise or something, I'll know!”

“Naughty Naughty Luna...?” Twilight reared her head back slightly, her right eyebrow cocked as she looked at Pinkie Pie.

“Yeah! Or better yet, how about Lunaughty!”

At that point, Twilight's face was mimicked by Celestia's as they both stared at the pink party pony. Pinkie Pie saw their faces, and then turned to see everypony else giving the same, if not similar faces of disturbance, disgust, or just plain confusion.

“What?” Pinkie Pie said, looking around at all the awkward stares directed towards her.

“N-nothing,” Twilight finally said, “Let's just, please, let's go find Princess Luna already... it seems like using the Elements will be the only way to save her...”

“Right...” but I have to try something else first, Celestia thought to herself as she watched the element bearers start their way towards Ponyville. If I can get to Luna and talk to her, there may be another way to stop this, and end this crazy charade once and for all... there's something more to this whole thing I know it. Celestia looked down to see Twilight standing beside her, looking up expectantly as she waited for Celestia's lead to begin searching through the town. I'm sorry for deceiving you like this my star pupil, but this is for the best interests of Equestria... I know you will understand.