• Published 10th Nov 2011
  • 32,893 Views, 624 Comments

Lunaughty - StreakTheFox



Lunaughty strikes back! Can the mane 6 stop her once more, or is there something else?

  • ...
31
 624
 32,893

Prologue

Prologue

“P-princess Luna, please...!” Twilight cried desperately, not realizing she was backing up towards Luna's bed. “You can't do this! This is just, so, so...”

“So Naughty...!” Luna said, finishing Twilight's sentence in her own way.

Twilight's eyes shot open with a gasp as she looked into Luna's face, realizing her irises had dilated and she had a grin that closely resembled Celestia's two nights ago. Before she could do anything, Luna leaped at Twilight and pushed her back onto the bed as her horn lit with magic, sealing the room off.

“No princess no!” Twilight cried, struggling against the moon goddess' grasp on her.

“Please, scream more Twilight! It only makes your princess even more excited!”

Luna brought her body down against twilight's, their bellies pressing together firmly while Twilight's legs moved out around either side of Luna's figure. Twilight continued to struggle in vain, attempting to buck free, but only managing to push her hips against Luna, causing the two to grind their lower bodies together. She screamed out and whimpered some, still fighting against Luna's grasp while she began to bury her face into Twilight's mane, sniffing at it with deep breaths. Twilight's struggling didn't stop, even after realizing it was in vain. She didn't want to let herself be used like this again, not by Celestia, and not by Luna either.

Why am I being molested by another princess...!? Twilight thought to herself, still trying her best to fight back. With physical attempts useless, the only option she had left was her magic. Though she would normally dare not think about using her magic against a regal figure such as Luna, the situation called for it. In a moment Twilight's eyes were shut as she began to focus magic into her horn...

“Oh no you don't!” Luna said with a wide grin and then proceeded to wrap her lips against the tip of Twilight's horn. With her lips secure she adjusted her head for a brief moment before sliding down, taking the entire horn into her mouth as her tongue slithered around it. Twilight froze, her magic dissipating as her body began to twitch. Luna pulled back and pushed down again and again, quickly gaining speed as she sucked on Twilight's horn. Her tongue continued to slide and lick at its length, occasionally sliding out of her mouth to lick at the very base of Twilight's horn and her forehead. With Twilight's body still Luna began to buck her hips down towards her, letting out small breathy moans with every few bobs of her head.

Twilight bit her lip, trying to hold in her moans. This was incredibly wrong, almost as wrong as it had been with Celestia, yet it was still happening to her. The feeling of Luna indulging on her horn while her body pushed and pulsed against her's on the bed was maddening, the pleasurable sensations rocking through her core. She began to sweat, her coat hot with perspiration in a matter of minutes as Luna continued to gobble at her horn, occasionally making heavy gulps on it. Luna's thrusting grew stronger and faster, the whole bed creaking back and forth from the force. Their bodies grew hotter and wetter as Luna moved and sucked faster and harder, her appetite seemingly insatiable.


A lone guard casually strolled through the hallways of the Canterlot Palace, leisurely performing his regular guarding duties. As he made his way through the halls along his normal route he passed by Princess Luna's bedroom door, and then stop. A sound from inside perked his ears up, and it sounded rhythmic, luring him a couple steps closer to the door for a closer listen. It was the sound of something creaking, and... moaning? There ere soft, feminine moans coming from inside, and when the guard put two and two together...

“Oh wow, I'll be...” The guard whispered to himself quietly as he took a few steps away from the door. “Princess Luna is finally growing more comfortable with this new day and age. She's even found herself a stallion mate it seems... heh, wait till the guys at the barracks hear this!” He snickered to himself lightly as he continued down the hall, his mind exploring what might be going on in the room.


After nearly an hour, Luna pulled herself back, a trail of saliva strung from her lips where they were just connected with Twilight's. The lavender mare had passed out finally, her body limp as she laid back in the bed. Their manes and coats were wet, messy, and very warm, and Luna wanted to make sure to cover her tracks. She knew how reckless Celestia had been, and that ultimately led to her downfall. If she wanted to get away with this, she needed to do something about it.

Her horn lit up with magic, and in a few moments a light wave had washed over the both of them, returning their bodies back the way they were before the previous engagement. She walked to her bedroom door and opened it, looking both ways to make sure that there were no eavesdroppers. Satisfied she returned to the room and promptly laid down in the bed, covering Twilight and herself with her sheets using her magic. She looked down at the mare, sound asleep, and began to think...

Just, think... deeply...