• Published 11th May 2012
  • 2,640 Views, 63 Comments

Ponies and Interdimensional Travel - Lain_UX



When a teenager discovers interdimensional travel, can he keep the press or the internet from knowing?

  • ...
12
 63
 2,640

Bedwetting

HOLA AMIGO. I finally started this thing up again, surprised to see some activity around here. I kinda effed up the past chapter, which put me off for a while. STAY TUNED FELLOW BRONIES.

I fumble for my backpack (with hooves, it ain't easy), and follow Taylor through the portal. As soon as my hand/hoof touched the swirling vortex, I wake up in my bed, on a freaking Monday. Could it go worse? Well, yeah, it could. My parents were still nice to me (finally my dad will play Borderplains with me, thank God), contrary to my dream, and I completely wet my bed, with sweat. My dream was a bit too realistic last night, I guess I spent way too long attempting to make up plans for the portal. Something didn't fit right with me, I quickly grab my mePhone and ring up Taylor.

Meanwhile, I crack open a Coke and glance at the clock. 10:53 AM. Today was a no school day, and I was ready to seize it. I pull down my blinds a bit, activating a mechanism which sends it rocketing upwards, letting sunlight burn my skin to a crisp. I quickly realize the blinds were keeping me alive and (sorta) healthy, so I drop my Coke and pull the blinds down. I glance at my phone and see that Taylor has been on the line for at least 30 seconds. I whip it to my ear, effectively cutting my ear. As I squeal in pain Taylor attempts to talk me through the Band-Aid instructions.

Ear fixed, I tell Taylor about my dream and my plans for a (real) dimensional transporter. He sighs and hangs up. In the next couple minutes, I goof off in Source MovieMaker attempting to make a short funny about two gay men kissing each other, then getting kicked in the groin. Apparently, I will get super famous on Youtube if I do this, so French kissing and spike-tipped shoes were added to the mix. A knock on the door sends me flying down the stairs, tripping over the cat, and ending up at the doormat in shambles. The door attempts to open, but decides to use my face as a door-stopper. Taylor, not understanding the gravity of the situation, attempting to pull the door, and then slam it forwards. He eventually stops as he hears my screams for mercy, and walks right in.

"So, Tal, anything happening, besides pain?" Taylor says, "Jeez, pull yourself together."

"I've been trying to ow keep myself from tripping over the fucking cat." I hiss through my teeth.

"Watch your language mister," Taylor said in my crabby teacher's voice. I never liked Mrs. Mandie.

We both laugh and listen to the soothing sounds of a Coke being opened up for the first time, being introduced into the wild that is Earth, living it's life to the fullest before being swallowed whole by humans. As we both laugh, something happens in a far universe...

~~~

As dark stormy clouds close in on Ponyville, anyone who was friends with Twilight was at her (literal) treehouse celebrating. It was her anniversary of arriving in Ponville, from where her life changed dramatically, from begrudgingly having to socialize turning into saving Equestria with five ponies she never knew before. Yes indeed, it was Equestria's day of salvation when Twilight came. But sure, someone else could've said that, but Pinkie Pie didn't, because who would pass up a party?

But as the clouds poured in, everypony was too busy partying at the treehouse and opening book-shaped presents with Twilight. Something screwy was about to happen, but no pony could put a hoof on why.

~~~

"Alright Taylor, the reason I called you here was, mainly, to work on something so stupid that would either not work, or kill us, or both. Hopefully just singe our clothes, but nothing too bad." I smile creepily as I end that sentence, as I know Taylor won't be able to smile at this part.

"The other reason was I know you can't stomach pony R34, so we're 100% completing Banned from Equestria (Daily), except it's just you who will play. I've already played, so don't pin it on me for having some fetish when I tell you what to do in the, ahem, *animated cutscenes*. Other than that I hope we get stuff done, now that I'm fourteen stuff is going to happen around here." I attempted to crack my knuckles to prove my superority over Taylor, but I only ended up to make a loud snapping sound, which hurt my knuckles and my pride as well. I sucked back in a tear before Taylor noticed anything, but he wasn't really prepared for the moment that was Applejack/Brian porn in the game. He turned to gag and nearly throw up his breakfast when I reminded him he could turn up the speed at any time. He actually choked out something when I finished that sentence, but I don't think it should be anywhere near the mouth, either in or out, and it didn't look like food.

I turned off the computer when he said he coughed up something like that sometime ago and something big came after that, but he was sure that was just coincidental and I shouldn't get worried.

Just then, I heard a spark. I turned around to look at my machines, both in progress and finished, for the source of the spark. None of the machines made a spark, except one, if I invented air as a school project. Another spark came out of thin air (which was getting thick from my hyperventilating), which scared me a little more than I am at night after horror movie marathons. Taylor finally noticed the spark before the spark got too big and engulfed my robot dog K-9 into it.

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"Shouldn't we run or something?"

Taylor pondered over this for a minute or two, but pondering took a little longer than a moment, not even a minute later the spark engulfed all the humans in the room: Me, Taylor, and my K-9 robot dog, and disappeared. I later learned no one else has ever heard of it, and no one hardly noticed. My parents were out of town for three months for a huge extravagant anniversary for their wedding and trusted me to keep the house clean and stay home alone.

Other than that, no one could hear our scream as we vanished into the ironically bright and sunny morning. Not a single peep was heard that day, except those from our atoms scattering across the dimension we called, 'Home'.

Author's Note:

Hopefully this chapter came out not too late and not too half-assed. I stopped with the utter "machinery" bull in hopes that I could keep up with something I tried to start. Anyways, please enjoy the later chapters and give advice to a budding writer! Also, if you can edit, or have some Grammar Nazi blood in you, I would greatly appreciate if you pointed out errors to me. I only get the time to do this at one in the morning, so I honestly try to do a good job, but I have received messages about various errors. Thanks to Captain, most of all, for supplying most of the tips that I used today in this chapter!

Thank you!