• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 1,462 Views, 26 Comments

The Children (Enemies) of the Mane Six - Stardom Freedom



The Mane Six get married and have kids! The only problem is that their kids are enemies. So when Queen Chrysalis' daughter kidnaps their parents, the children must work together to save their family.

  • ...
9
 26
 1,462

Kidnapped!

Author's Note:

Let the action begin!

Colorful flew to her cloud home and went inside. It was dark and quiet. “Mom! Dad!” she called out.

They’re probably in Wonderbolt practice. Colorful thought.

She left the cloud house and flew to Cloudsdale.

She flew to the office of their coach, Spitfire.

“Hi, Ms. Spitfire,” Colorful said.

“Hey there, Colorful!” she greeted.

“Are my parents here?” Colorful asked.

“No. They haven’t showed up either.” Spitfire said.

“Okay. Thank you.” Colorful said.

When she got back to her home, there was a note on the kitchen table. It read:

Dear Colorful,

I have kidnapped your parents and your enemies’ parents (including Cider’s aunts, uncle, and cousin). If you ever want to see your parents again, you must work together with Sugar, Diamond, Firework, Cider, and Harmony. Good luck Have bad luck!

From, Queen Chrysalis’ daughter, Princess Cocoon.

Even though she didn’t want to, Colorful rushed to her enemies’ houses.

First stop: Sugar Pie’s house. Colorful knocked on the door. Sugar opened it.

“Well, look who it is. One of the party poopers.” Sugar scoffed.

Colorful ignored that comment. “Sugar, you need to listen. Our parents have been kidnapped and…” Colorful began.

“Kidnapped?! That’s why they’re not here! Let’s go!” Sugar said as she ran out the door.

Next stop: Diamond Pants’ mansion. Sugar rang the elegant doorbell.

When Diamond answered it, she shrieked. “Well, you ruffians must stay out here and not in this state-of-the-art mansion,” she said.

“What hospitality!” Colorful muttered under her breath.

Lucky for Colorful, Sugar explained it all.

“Why, we must save them. My mom has a photo shoot featuring her famous designs next week!” Diamond said.

Next stop: Firework Sparkle’s palace. Diamond knocked on the door.

Firework answered it. “If you three take a step near me, I will cast a spell that bounces you from here, Ponyville, to Las Pegasus!” she threatened.

That Alicorn is even more of a snob than Diamond! Colorful thought.

Sugar must’ve been thinking the same thing, because she groaned.

Diamond explained it. When it was explained, Firework joined them.

Next stop: Cider’s barn. Firework knocked on the barn door.

When Cider answered it, she groaned. “More phony hang outs? I’d rather watch trees grow.” she said rudely.

Firework quickly explained everything. Cider gasped and joined them.

Last stop: Harmony’s cottage.

When Harmony answered the door, she quickly slammed it shut and locked the door.

“Harmony, hear us out,” Cider begged.

“Fine, but make it quick,” Harmony said.

The five spilled everything. Harmony quickly went outside and joined them all.