• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 1,461 Views, 26 Comments

The Children (Enemies) of the Mane Six - Stardom Freedom



The Mane Six get married and have kids! The only problem is that their kids are enemies. So when Queen Chrysalis' daughter kidnaps their parents, the children must work together to save their family.

  • ...
9
 26
 1,461

Diamond

Rarity and Fancy Pants' daughter, Diamond Pants, was getting her hair and outfit ready for her first day of school.

Though she usually wore her hair down and curly, she straightened it and put a pink bow in it, Trotiana Grande style.

For her outfit, she grabbed a beautiful dress that was purple and full of sparkles, which was made by Trotler Swift.

She came out of her room looking elegant.

At the breakfast table, Diamond saw that her mom had prepared omelets. Diamond ate daintily.

"Well, daughter, your looking quite lovely," Fancy Pants complimented. "Almost as lovely as your mother."

Rarity blushed. "Well, Diamond, fourth grade will be marvelous for you!" she said.

"I hope so. Ugh, if Colorful, Sugar, Firework, Cider, and Harmony aren't in my class this year, it'll be the best year yet." Diamond sneered.

"Okay? Well, dear, it's time for school." Rarity said. She didn't want her daughter to start complaining about the fillies she hated for some reason.

The unicorn filly grabbed her purse and backpack and began to trot to school.

Author's Note:

I think you know who I mean by Trotler Swift and Trotiana Grande.

Sorry for making Trotler's name like a boy's (when she's a girl).

You'll learn about who Firework, Cider, and Harmony are in other chapters, even though the names really should give it away.

The next few chapters will be short, just so you know.