• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 1,461 Views, 26 Comments

The Children (Enemies) of the Mane Six - Stardom Freedom



The Mane Six get married and have kids! The only problem is that their kids are enemies. So when Queen Chrysalis' daughter kidnaps their parents, the children must work together to save their family.

  • ...
9
 26
 1,461

The Nightmare Has Come

The bell rang at Twin Oaks Elementary School. All the students went inside the building and into their classrooms.

Colorful, Sugar, Diamond, Firework, Cider, and Harmony came in together and sat at their desks. When they noticed that they sat next to each other, they shrieked.

“You idiots are in my class again?!” Colorful yelled.

“No!!! Not the party poopers!” Sugar screamed.

“No! Not the no-sense-in-fashion group!” Diamond shrieked.

“The Magic Police? In my class? Don’t worry, I’ll stop using my ‘goody four hooves’ magic!” Firework shot at them.

“Howdy, you fancy-pants’! Just because I’m not like y’all don’t mean ya had to tease me ‘bout it!” Cider said.

“Go away! I never want to see you five again!” Harmony hollered.

“Girls, stop!” Joy said. At the teacher’s command, the six stopped arguing.

“Now we will start by introducing each other,” Joy said.

After everyone went, Joy decided to see who had earned their cutie mark and congratulated them.

During reading, Joy read a passage to them and put her 24 students into four groups to answer questions about the text. Sugar, Firework, Harmony, Cider, Colorful, and Diamond were together and all they did was glare at each other.

In writing, the students had to edit another pony's writing. When the teacher partnered them up, she put Firework and Colorful together, Diamond and Cider with each other, and partnered up Sugar and Harmony.

At lunch, the fillies teased one another for what they ate and did.

In math, they learned about the order of operations and PEMDAS (Parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction). Instead of putting "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Starry" they scrawled down, "I hate the ponies sitting next to me."

While in science, learning about the solar system was really hard when the six fillies were arguing about anything they could think of.

For social studies, the ponies glared at each other and silently wished to be at a different school.

Finally, the day was over. The six fillies glared at each other as they left Twin Oaks Elementary.

They just wanted to vent the whole problem to their parents.

Author's Note:

I told you I'd update on the same day!