• Published 9th Feb 2015
  • 7,356 Views, 153 Comments

The Legend of Zelda: Friendship is Magic - MetalBrony823



Link has been asked by Zelda to stop an unknown evil. All of a sudden, he gets transported to Equestria for an unknown reason

  • ...
25
 153
 7,356

Bokoblin Attack (Edited)

Colin searched high and low for Link back in Hyrule. It was very unusual for his idol to just disappear. Right now, he was at Kakariko Village with Renado, his daughter Luda, and Barnes, the town's bomb salesman. Colin was with his parents for they traveled with him to the town. "What?" Renado said. "How did this happen?"

"I don't know." Colin replied. "He was just guarding the village from any evil and then 'poof!' he just disappeared out of existence. We searched everywhere in the village, and he is nowhere to be found."

Renado, his daughter and the funny bomb seller looked at one another with concern. "Should we tell Princess Zelda about Link's disappearance?" Luda suggested. "She would definitely want to hear about this."

"We're already working on that." said Rusl. "I already have a letter sent to Hyrule Castle so that she will receive it."

"Are there any guards around here that can help us?" Uli asked.

"Sure, we can ask them if any one of them can deliver the letter." Barnes said. "I just hope that Link isn't eaten by a couple of Kargaroks, or eaten by a stalfos, or-"

"Barnes!" Renado reprimanded.

"Sorry. Sorry."

"I believe I can help you with that." said a deep voice. A Goron stepped in to the conversation. "Forgive me for interrupting, brother Renado, but I couldn't help noticing that one of our closest non-Goron brothers, Link has gone missing."

"He has." Colin said. "He just disappeared."

The Goron looked the other way with concern, thinking of how he and his race should help out with this little crisis. With an idea out of his head already, he said "I will inform our brothers and our elders about this, and see if they will give us a lending hand."

"That's wonderful, Boulder." said Renado. Then the Goron rolled into a ball and moved back to Death Mountain to inform his kind about Link's disappearance. Colin and his parents looked back to the town inhabitants again. "Now, we can also get Telma and the members of your organization to help you too."

"Of course. They helped me and Link when he was in Hyrule Castle." Rusl remembered.

"So, are we going to send the message to Zelda?" Luda suggested.

"Of course. Daughter." Renado said calmly. "I wish I can help you, but I have a town to run, and I am it's leader."

"We understand." Said Uli.

"Come one, Colin." Said Rusl. "We might as well be heading off to Hyrule castle town."

"Okay, dad."

"Would you like an of us to take you in a carriage so that it will be safer?" Barnes added.

"That would be nice." Said Colin. The bomb seller went to a new stable just near the old abandoned house that had a golden bug on it so that he can take the family to Hyrule's capital city.


Back in Equestria, Link was just walking around Ponyville again, and went to see where where else there is to see in the nice town. His friends were walking right beside him to keep him company.

"So, Link. Can you tell us about your adventures now?" Rainbow asked eagerly.

Link did say that he was too hungry to explain furthermore of his tales, and he finally said "okay. I suppose I can tell you more."

This excited the ponies, and they were all ears at him.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah. When I cleared up Faron from the Twilight parasites, I had to go to the Forest Temple to cleanse the Provence from another evil. It wasn't easy for me, but-" however, he was halted when he heard a sound that sounded like a.... Squawking.

"What they hay is that?" Said Applejack.

They all looked over to see what that noise was, and there were three red-skinned imps that had ponytails and had large ears with machetes. Link knew who they were, and they were all dashing straight towards him.

"Wh..... What are those?" Fluttershy said, cowering behind Link.

"Bokoblins." Link answered. "Types of enemies I have encountered many times." He unsheathed his sword and shield and was ready to fight. "Guys, get back." Link said to them

They all backed away like Link ordered them too, and Link charged at the annoying, stupid monsters. When they were close enough, the Bokoblins made battle posses and all squawked at Link many times. They all circles around them so that it would be easier for them to attack him. One of the monsters swung it's sword at Link, but he back flipped before it could hit him. He clashed blades with another one while it was charging at him, striking eachother's swords. The townsfolk heard the clanging and they all gathered on the center of Ponyville to check it out.

Link did four swings at the first bokoblin after the clashed their swords a few more times, and then when it got back up, it swung its sword at Link again, but was blocked by his shield attack and did a helm splitter as his finishing move. The monster vanished into black dust but the battle was not over yet.

Link heard another Bokoblin coming, and turned around before he side-jumped out of the way. When he clashed blades with the other monster, he got the monster's sword off of him with powerful force, knocking it out of it's hand. Before the Bokoblin could react, Link stabbed it right in it's stomach, and then it fell dead, and vanished

Now there was only one Bokoblin left. However, this one was smarter than it's comrades. Link pulled out his slingshot and stunned the monster in the face with a bump on't it's head, making it dizzy. Link charged at it, and before he can take it out, he felt a kick in his stomach, making him fell to the ground. The crowd of Ponies and Spike gasped

"Don't worry, Link. We'll help you." Fluttershy said, becoming more brave. She and her friends were about to go to his aid and fight the Bokoblin themselves

"No, stay back!" Link warned. "I can take him." He saw the monster about to strike him while he was pinned but rolled out to the way, with the machete hitting the ground instead. Link got off and slashed it three times, but before he was about to hit it the fourth time, the monster blocked it, and they both clash their swords into eachother once again. Link spun side jumped, rolled to the back of the creature and did the back slice on it.

He performed the finishing blow on it, with the ending blow, and back flipped off of it before it turned to black dust.

Everyone cheered him for his bravery and was grateful for taking care of those monsters. Link put his sword and shield back in their places and smiled as everyone was cheering him. Twilight and the others ran up to him.

"That was awesome!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"That was very nice sparring there, Link." Applejack added

"You were incredible." Said Fluttershy. "You saved us all from those horrible creatures."

"Ah, it was nothing." Link said. "I've dealt with many of them back home."

"Well, what were they doing here?" Spike asked

"I.... Don't know." Link admitted.

"Should we be concerned about this?" Said Twilight.

"Well..... I don't think we should worry so much." Link said "you all have me as the protector of the town for a temporary time."

"True." Said Lyra.

"Yeah, you're right." Said Pinkie. "If we ever see those kinds of mean meanie pants around here again, we will let you know, and we will help you."

"Thanks guys."

"Who were those creatures?" Asked Rarity.

"Bokoblins, demons that once served Ganondorf when he was alive, and I have killed many of them. They may be fast, but they are stupid too, so that's why it's easy to attack them."

"How did they get here?" Asked Twilight

"I... Don't know." Link admitted. "But frankly, I don't even want to know really."

"Touché." Said Rarity.

Link then pulled out a bottle of red potion and drank it to replenish some of his health, even though he only suffered a really minor blow during the fight. He felt better already. "So, what should we do now?" He asked

"You were going to tell us about your adventures." Rainbow reminded

"Oh, right." He looked around and asked Applejack. "Hey Applejack, is it okay if we can go to your farm and talk?"

"Of course, Sugarcube." Said Applejack

"Oh oh, can we go with you?" Lyra said a eagerly with Bon Bon. Bon Bon may not have been as eager as her best friend was, but still wanted to go anyway,

"Why not." Link remarked. They followed Applejack to her farm, Sweet Apple Acres. When they made it there, Link looked at it with immense beauty. He could hardly described how beautiful and colorful it was. There was also a large orchard of apple trees, hence the name "Sweet APPLE Acres"

"Well, here we are." said Applejack. "My humble home, Sweet Apple Acres."

"It's beautiful." said Link. "How many apple trees do you have?"

"Hard to count all of them at once.." say Applejack. "Hundreds is what I predict."

"Wow." Link said in amazement.

"Well, now that we're here, how about I introduce you to my other family members around here."

"We'll wait in the barn and wait for Link." said Twilight.

The hero of Twilight followed Applejack to her house, and there was a large red stallion with a large, half-cut granny smith apple as a cutie mark on his flanks. Another was an elderly green mare with a pie as a cutie mark, possibly an apple pie. Both them were just inside the house for Link only caught glimpses of them "Big Mac! Granny Smith!" Applejack called to them.

the front door opened and they both saw Link. They looked a little cautious, but they suddenly recognize him as the strange being walking through town from another world or another universe.

"Oh, it's just you." Said the old one in a calm and happy voice.

"Eeyup" was the the red stallion said.

"Hello. I'm Link from Hyrule." He introduced

"Oh we have heard about you, and where you came from." Said the elderly mare. "Isn't that right, Big Mac."

"Eeyup." The stallion repeated.

"Well, Link. I am afraid we haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Granny Smith and this is Big Macintosh, the hardest working stallion on the farm." She gave him a gentle elbow jab.

Once again, all the stallion had to say was "Eeyup."

Link himself was quite curious if the stallion was able to say any other word besides that one. Nevertheless, he politely said "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, sonny." Granny Smith replied.

"Eeyup."

"Um, excuse me, um, Big Mac was it?" Link said to the large stallion. "I don't mean to be rude, but can.... You really talk at all?"

"Oh of course." The stallion replied. "I do know how to talk, but I am just a little shy, that's all, and... Ah'm slow of speech in tongue." He gently pawed his massive hoof to the ground with a little embarrassment.

"Ah, don't worry about it. I'm not that good in speech either. Well, I have gotten better, but still." Link said jokingly. He laughed and then everyone else laughed at his remark.

"Right, well, what are you all doing here?" Asked Granny Smith.

"Link was just going to tell us about his adventures on Hyrule and what happened at town recently." Lyra answered

"What happened?" Asked Big Mac

"A bunch of weird looking goblins came to Ponyville and attacked Link, but he defeated them all." Spike pointed out.

"I think they were called...... Um..... I can't remember." Said Twilight trying to think the name for those stupid imps.

"Bokoblins." Link pointed out. "They're called Bokoblins."

"Right, and Link hardly broke a sweat." Said Rainbow Dash.

"He saved all of Ponyville from anymore damage that would come to Ponyville that the monsters might have caused.

"Really?" Said Granny Smith impressed. Big Mac was quite impressed too.

"You took them all out all by yourself?" Big Mac asked

Link nodded a yes to them.

"Really? Well, now that your here, would you like me to make you an apple pie?" Granny Smith offered.

"I love pie, so yes." Link said. He looked at the group and said to them "I'll be right with you guys, me killing those monsters made me hungry. He patted his belly that sounded a little hollow.

They understood his decision, and decided to wait for him. "Okay, Link. We understand. We'll be on the barn waiting for you." Said Fluttershy.

Link smiled warmly and then he went inside the farmhouse for Granny Smith's famous apple pie.


Both Celestia and Luna were waiting from a response with their rival, Queen Chrysalis of the changeling race. She already sent a guard to deliver a letter to her so that they can have a meeting about this, and whether she really is beh

ind the visions.

"Do you really think she will cooperate?" Luna asked

"I don't know, sister." Celestia replied with a sigh. "We will just have to wait and see what happens." Then a guard came running through the hall, and had a letter. Maybe it was Chrysalis that has written in it.

Celestia unrolled the scroll, and looked at it as it read:

Dearest Princess Celestia

I understand that there is a problem that you are having with me. It was a rather foolish thing to send a guard to me for your letter. Noble, yet foolish. Nevertheless. I will attend this meeting for a crime I did not commit. We didn't want to cause trouble, we just needed to feed all love because we needed to to survive and let us thrive in this world. Besides. I am over trying to take over Equestria now. I also remember the peace treaty between us and Equestria not to come into a total and chaotic war. I will attend this meaning to straighten things out with this little.... Accusation.

Chrysalis

Celestia and Luna looked at eachother, and they were quite skeptical for the fact that Chrysalis is really reformed or not. They were even afraid of what to expect from the upcoming negotiation. There was a feeling in both their guts saying not to trust Chrysalis somehow.

"Thank you, Captain Cloud Burster." Said Celestia. "You may leave now."

"Yes your majesty." The guard said before exiting the hall, leaving the princess alone with each other again with the guards on each side of their thrones.

They all thought about Link and hoped for his safety that he won't be a main target for the changeling queen, and the elements of Harmony too. All they can really do now, unless Chrysalis is responsible, they will just have to solve this with negotiations.

Author's Note:

So Chrysalis has accepted the letter to have a private meaning with Celestia and Luna. What will become of it? Is she really the one behind the vanishing a of the other guards on their first search? Find out on the next chapter.