• Published 9th Feb 2015
  • 7,356 Views, 153 Comments

The Legend of Zelda: Friendship is Magic - MetalBrony823



Link has been asked by Zelda to stop an unknown evil. All of a sudden, he gets transported to Equestria for an unknown reason

  • ...
25
 153
 7,356

Final Battle (Edited)

Things absolutely were not looking good for Link, or his friends. Colin was under the control of the Demon King Ganondorf, who was revived somehow, and more powerful than before. Now he has ordered poor Colin to fight his own idol and friend. Link and his cronies were utterly shocked that it has all came to this. The brainwashed boy pulled out his sword and new shield, and by the looks on his eyes, he only had one purpose: to destroy Link once and for all.

"Colin, please listen to me." Link begged. "I don't want to fight you!"

"But I want to fight you." the boy replied, still in his trance. "And I am perfectly fine with it." Link had no choice, as a matter of fact, he hated to do this, but he had no choice. He pulled out his trusted weapons and readied himself for anything the hypnotized Colin might throw at him.

"Please, you're my best friend. Snap of it!" Link begged one last time

"The only friends I need are queen Chrysalis and lord Gonondorf.

Link took a breath and was shattered on the inside. "I'm so sorry." Then, Colin made his first move, but Link blocked it and parried. It was far from over as Colin made three more strikes, not hesitating about killing his idol.

"Come on, is that the best you got?" Colin said.

"No. But I don't want to give it my best on you."

"Oh come now, Link." Said Chrysalis. "Why must you hesitate like this? I am just dyng to know what kind of power you used on my handsomely evil king."

"She is right, Link." Ganondorf added coldly. "Please try to entertain me."

Fluttershy, Big Mac, Lyra, Bon Bon, and the others could not bear to see themselves watch this destined battle. "We have to do something!" Said Fluttershy."

"I agree with you, Flutters!" Discord added. They were all about to go to his aid and take down Ganondorf and Chrysalis themselves, but were stopped by Mathayus.

"No!" Said the darknut firmly. "If you all go out there and challenge him like this, we're all dead!"

"But we want to help Link! We can't just sit here like a bag of nothing!"

"There is nothing you can do! Come to your senses, Rainbow Dash! Do you want Ganondorf to clip your other wing?"

The others were hesitant, and could not stand idly by when this battle is erupting. Finally, they decided to just let it go, and let Link handle this himself.

In a more calm voice, and in a sigh, he said "Look, Link will be fine. Just have faith in him like princess Zelda, and the goddesses do."

"We.... We do have faith in him." Said Big Mac

"Yeah, Link does know what he is doing." Said Bon Bon

"If he did beat Ganondorf once, he can do it again," Lyra added proudly.

Twilight then remarked "i just wish there was another way."

"There is no other way, Twilight. Link has to do this to bring him back." And that's when the others reluctantly agreed with him"

Link kept on dodging every attack Colin was throwing at him, and used his shield whenever possible to block as many times as anymore blows were coming at him.

The hero then felt a slice through his arm and howled on pain. Ganondorf laughed wickedly through the throne room and grinned. "Ah, music to my ears. Your pain is like my nourishment." The cackling went through Link's mind, echoing like crazy.

Then he had a splitting headache all of a sudden and screamed at the top of his lungs all through the room. "What is wrong with me?" Link thought. "Something's happening!"

His friends were confused and surprised by this. The he underwent a transformation like he had never experienced. He began to grow bulkier and his face turned into his wolf-like one. Ganondorf and Chrysalis were confused and wondered what was happening.

Then Link transformed into his wolf form, but not like his usual one, but he stood on his hind-legs, and looked like a half man and half wolf hybrid, and had muscles. He let out a roar that went through the whole room. He has just turned into a werewolf. Then he swiped Colin with his mighty arm, causing him to fly a few feet from him.

At this moment, Link, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Zecora, and the rest of his friends all gasped at what just happened. Link could hardly believe what he had just did. "Colin?" He said. Still in his werewolf form, he bent down and held him in his arms. "Colin, are you okay?"

Just then, the boy coughed and and mildly moaned in agony.

Then he transformed back into his Hylian form. "I am so sorry, Colin. Please, I had no control over myself. It just..... Happened. I never meant to hurt you and.... I am so sorry." Then he checked for a heartbeat, and he was still alive, but unconscious. "I love you, like the brother I never had."

"Well, isn't that heartwarming." Said Ganondorf in an amusing voice. "It is such a shame I lost an apprentice, to admit. I could have called him my son even."

"You see what you made do? You evil son of a bitch?! Colin is hurt because of me. You wanted this to happen, did you?"

"Well, I admit what just happened was a rather surprising that you transformed into a mindless beast. but of course, that was a rather amusing show."

"Enough tricks, Ganondorf." Link said. "You want revenge, come fight me then!" And promptly pulled out his two weapons again.

Another cackle was heard. "And how do you propose you are going to do that, huh? What you did the last time you tried to end me was just a fluke. Even if you turn into a werewolf, it will not stop me with such brute strength."

The hero was thinking in himself about the time a Dark Link him when he was a werewolf himself. "How do you explain Dark Link? How did you create an evil me?"

"Ah, that is an interesting story. Then he got off the throne again, and stated "I noticed that you are the chosen hero that everyone praises, you are till not perfect."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Asked Applejack

"Well, I mean that even Link had a little darkness within himself. He himself had negative emotions. With that, I decided to bring all that negative energy from within you, and create an evil Link, and thus, Dark Link was born."

Link was unnerved by this.

"Oh don't act so surprised, boy. I am a warlock, and a chosen wielder of the Triforce of Power, what would you expect from that? Hahaha."

"Clearly, he still has much to learn, since he is still a boy." Chrysalis remarked

"I could not agree with you more, my love. Anyway, Dark Link served me well, until his downfall of course, along with the rest of those failures you have slain in the past. Especially that pompous moron, Zant. Pfft. He served me well a as slave too, I will admit, but his personality of being a clown, and his pride led to the demise of his own."

"Are you done talking yet, because I like to get this over with."

"Oh don't worry. This will be over quick. Then he conjured a new sword of his. It was one that looked way bigfer than the sages sword he stole and kept, and it was black. The blade was bigger and wider than both the Master Sword and the sages one.

Rights for the sword go to TheAbyssalSymphony on Deviantart

With a chuckle, Ganondorf said "Tell me, what do you think of this new blade I have created?" he gently stroked the blade down to the hilt-guard. "I think this rather suits me, unlike that foul blade those accursed sages crested long ago."

"Oh yeah, that blade totally suits you, considering the fact that you are completely evil and full of darkness." Spike said

"Oh ho, thank you, little dragon." Said Ganondorf. "I will take that as a compliment, if you may."

"No matter, you will not prevail." Said Zecora. "You and Chrysalis' scheme is bound to fail. As a matter of fact, your next stop will be jail."

"Hahahahaha! I would not count on that, foolish Zecora." The demon king mocked. "Haven't you all been listening, I am stronger than ever. Not to mention that my dear queen launched an assault with my minions and her own on Ponyville."

"And it will crumble under out mercy!" Chrysalis added with an evil laugh.

"We know that, you fiends. But princess Cadence and Shining Armor are taking care of that." Said Mathayus. "With the help of my people and king Bulblin with his army. Your allies will not win."

"That was only the first stage, the next round will be much more challenging for them. And I am perfectly well aware of that skirmish in the valley.

"Link will defeat you, you scoundrel!" Said Discord. "He killed you once before, and he can thrust the Master sword through your chest once again."

"And it will hurt!" Lyra added

"Like I said, I am unbeatable now." Then he readied himself on a battle position, and Link did the same with his own. "Link, are you really sure you want to fight me? Even if Midna was the one who helped you?"It is a shame that miserable so-called Twilight Princess isnt here to see you fail, and fall to your knees before me. She was pity and pathetic."

I give full credit to this amazing cover, which is LittleVMills on YouTube

"Shut up!" Link shouted. Then he charged forward, and the battle had begun. Link and Ganondorf were throwing mighty blows at each other. Link was slice with an uppercut from Ganon's sword, but quickly recovered, and performed a midair spin attack, causing the warlock to backflip on his feet, panting.

"How dare you talk about Midna like that? No one speaks badly about my friends!" Then he swung to the side of Ganon's blade.

"That little imp was weak. Just imagine you caring for a creature such as herself." then he jab Link in the head with an elbow.

Link growled in frustration. "Well how can the Triforce of Power help an evil creature like you even if you keep coming back after death? You are just a man full of hatred and anger. Well I promise you, I will make sure you do not come back!"

Then Link back sliced him. When Ganondorf recovered, he wiped his mouth from the blood, and replied "That is for the Goddesses themselves to decide if I can be born again or not. The sages could not contain me in my hellhole prison, so what makes you think you can?"

"Because I am a descendant of heroes, passed down from one generation to another. I am a true hero!" Then he once again, rushed towards his sworn enemy full of zeal, and hacked and slash at him all around without end. He tried to sweep Ganondorf's legs, but the he jumped up, but that was exactly what Link intended. Before Ganondorf can do anything else, Link kicked him right in his chest.

The dark lord made a small gruff, and said "well, I must admit, you still have all your skills, but no matter! You see I have learned a few new tricks up my sleeve. A magical purple aura formed around his left hand and blasted a purple fireball at Link, but the hero blocked it with his shield, bashing it back at him.

"Get him Link!" Spike cheered on. "Get him!"

"Send him down to hurt town!" said Big Mac.

"Woohoo!" Fluttershy added.

All of a sudden, Ganondorf shot a few more purple magic blasts at him, but Link blocked two with his sword, and the last one with his shield. Ganondorf was relentless, and fired more like a barrage of purple fireballs at him, but Link kept on charging, and blocking every attack being thrown at him. Finally, he lept and did the helm splitter. Then there was a small metallic clang, and saw that his brooch fell on the floor. His orange hair was floating down to his waist, and growled

"You ruined my brooch!" he said with anger. Before Link could strike him down, Ganondorf sliced at him. "You will pay for that! Warlock punch!" The usurper did a powerful punch with his mighty fist and purple magic formed around his arm, and knocked Link right through his stomach.

Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, and their friends gasped with horror.

"Link!" Fluttershy called.

"No! Fluttershy, stay back." Said Link, who started back up. "I'm okay." Then he got back up.

"Warlock slash!" Ganondorf was about to slice Link across his body, but Link dodged and slashed at Ganondorf about five times with powerful swings from the master sword, Ganon stumbled and rolled sideways on the floor, panting. "You are quicker than I thought." He remarked. "Perhaps I was wrong about you."

"Then you'll be in full of surprises." Link prepared himself for the jump strike and concentrated himself on Destroying his arch-nemesis once again. With a breath, He swung the first strike, almost knocking his new sword off his hand and knocked him down with the second hit.

"Yeah, Link!" said Twilight.

"Really make him suffer beyond suffering!" Discord added

"Whoop his evil, demon ass to oblivion!" Rainbow cheered.

"Right. Now we make things more interesting." the usurper swore to himself. He was becoming more serious. "No holding back, now." Then he and Link charged eachother. Another clash of steal was heard and both Link and Ganondorf were growling at one another as they were pressing their swords against eachother, gritting their teeth. This grudge match was becoming more and more interesting. "Link, when will you learn that killing me will be meaningless?"

"That is a lie. You just got lucky coming back here this time, but this time, you will never be coming back to terrorize Hyrule, Equestria, or any other world to threaten any innocent lives ever again!"

"You are just a mere Ordon Goat farmer who just herds goats for a living with delusions of grandeur of becoming a hero!" Then Link bashed his face with the Hylian shield multiple times, hitting it really hard. Finally, Ganon struck him with his large sword again, and pushed him away.

When Link charged at him, the demon king jumped to a wall, then Link went after him, then Ganondorf bounced off of it, then Link next. They clashed even more powerfully and more and more sounds of clashing steel were heard throughout the throne room. "You already dug your own grave, Ganondorf."

"Oh really? I think it is you that has dug YOUR grave. After I kill you, I am going to create a portal from here to Hyrule, and once everyone in your home knows I have return, me and my darling Chrysalis will be ruling both worlds at once. With my minions and the changeling army, we will be unstoppable!"

"Nothing will ever stand in our way!" Chrysalis added

"Never while I live! The only way you two will rule any worlds with an iron fist, is over my dead body."

"Exactly the idea, darling." Chrysalis remarked.

Then Link sliced through Ganondorf's shoulder to his hip, and he finally pierced him right through his heart. At this, Chrysalis gasped in horror as she saw his new love interest fall right on his back.

Link's friends cheered and went up to congratulate him. "You did it, Link!" Twilight cheered for him.

Then Link remembered something "Colin! Oh my god I forgot about him!" then he ran to his aid and picked him up. He was still unconscious, but still alive. Twilight, Mathayus and the others minus Chrysalis rushed to his aid as well, and looked at the boy.

Zecora was the one who inspected him. She checked for any pulses within him and sensed his aura. "Do not worry, he will be alright." she said. Link and the others sighed in relief. It wasn't a lethal smite."

Link then felt very guilt-stricken about throwing Colin while he was a werewolf. "Guys.... I am so sorry that I did that. I never meant that to happen." then he felt like sobbing after what he just did. How could he possibly do that to a sweet boy like Colin. Sure he was fighting for Ganondorf, but he was only brainwashed.

"Oh, of course not, Link." said Lyra. "It wasn't your fault. He's okay."

"But I could have killed him if strong enough. I mean, did you see how I threw him like that?"

"It's okay." said Thorax. "You heard Zecora, he is just fine. He'll wake up eventually."

"He must hate me right now."

Fluttershy put her hoof on his shoulder. "No he doesn't." she said. "Colin would understand why you did this. It was probably what he would have wanted you to do."

"You're right, but...."

Then Ganondorf began laughing coldly, from being just a chuckle to a cackle. "You think it's over?" he said, standing back up. "As long as the Triforce of power is in me, I will never die! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Oh, I knew you would awaken." said Chrysalis hugging him.

"Come on!" Link complained. "Why must a piece of the Triforce always chose this evil man as it's wielder?! Why? WHY!??"

"I know. Can't you just give up already, Ganondorf? or stay down just for once?" Epona added.

"As I have said before, that is for the goddess to decide."

"I guess I have no choice, let's continue the fight." Link pulled out his weapons once more.

"Wait!" Twilight said. Let us do it in a place where nopony will get hurt, or the princess' as well." Link thought it was a good idea, for If he was not careful, he would have broken the stoned Celestia and Luna.

"Hmm, very well, besides, I would like to show you my power in a much larger space, anyway." said Ganondorf in agreement. Chrysalis stood beside him and Discord snapped his finger as they were all in an open field outside of Ponyville. "Hmm, that is much better. I needed to get out of the throne room."

"Hopefully there is nopony that will get hurt here." said Applejack.

"Right."

"Okay, Ganon, let's see what you can do."

The demon king made a wicked smile, and said "Chrysalis, you might want to take a step back." then he transformed into his monstrous form: Ganon.

The others (minus Chrysalis and Link) looked at him in disgust. "What is he? some kind of pig-lion thing or something?" said Rainbow

"Oh how horrible and grotesque." Rarity said.

"He kind of looks like a manticore." said Spike.

"Now, you will suffer beyond any fate worse than death!" Ganon roared. Link was about to touch his crystal, but then he transformed into his werewolf form again, and howled at the sky

Ganon charged at him, but Link dodged and clawed his chest so hard, that a small flow of blood was coming out from the scratch marks. Before he could make another move however, the monster swiped him with his tail, and knocked him out, but Link did not stop there, he leaped on Ganon's head and bite a chunk of it, causing the beast below to roar in pain. Just then, he jabbed Link with one of his tusks, and Link yelped in agony, which gave Ganon the opportunity to grab him and slam him to a tree trunk.

His friends all gasped, and really wanted to do something about it, but sadly, this was Link's battle alone. Link slowly stood up, and saw Ganon charging at him once more. He ran up to him on all fours with astonishing speed and stopped him with just his two hands.

"What?!" Ganon said while straining "Impossible! Such a weakling like you cannot possess such powerful strength such as this!" He felt Link slowly pushing him back.

"I am no weakling. I am a Hero of Light and Darkness." he snarled and then pushed him with full force, landing on his back with a ground shake on impact. Werewolf Link made a high jump and landed on Ganon's belly. He kept on slicing through his skin, until finally, Ganon could not stand it anymore. It looked like he was dead this time, and Link got off of him, changing back to his Hylian form.

"No! My love!" Chrysalis shouted. She went to his aid, and tried to help him up when he changed back to his normal Gerudo self. "Are you injured?"

"No." the king replied. "Just a little minor scratches." then he cleansed his chest from the claw marks, and his hand was slightly covered in blood. Then he had an idea. "Chrysalis?"

"Yes my darling king?"

"Listen, I am afraid that your usefulness has come to an end." this made Chrysalis' smile turn into a frown.

"What do you mean? You said we were meant for eachother. We had something special!"

"Hahahahaha. Do not be silly, I was just using you. Did you really think that I would love a creature such as yourself? No, you are not my type of queen anyway. Of course you did serve me well, but you were just a means to an end, nothing more. Oh, nothing personal, it is just business."

Then the queen went from saddened to angry "You- You evil, backstabbing, demonic son of a bitch!"

"Hahaha, flattery and compliments will get you nowhere. Begone with you." then he blasted her away with his magic, knocking her unconscious. The others were utterly shocked to see this

"I can't believe that Ganondorf was using her." said Discord. "I mean, she gave him everything he wanted, but still betrayed her?"

"A demon king like me needs NO ONE! but his own power, and sword by his side." Ganondorf retorted. Then he conjured his sword again. "Now we will finish this."

"Right, let's go." Link was not so sure how much he can keep this up, but he had little choice. He and Ganondorf clashed another fight, with either one being knocked out by either side.

The hero finally sliced at the dark lord with his sword and shield, and knocked him down. Then he remembered something. "The Hero's potion!" he said. Then he pulled it out, still looking fresh.

"Oh good!" Zecora noticed. "Take that drink, and giving that monster a retribution it should."

Link took a few gulps, and suddenly felt more powerful, and then saw a blinding light flashing before his eyes. Mathayus and the others seemed to notice this too, even Ganondorf knew what was going on. He wondered what was really happening, and saw that the four Hyrule light spirits were going to talk to him once more.

"Oh brave hero chosen by the gods." Said Lanayru. "You are fighting well and valiantly, but you require a power that will put an end to a Ganondorf once and for all."

"Yes, we give you our strength to defeat our ancient enemy." Faron added.

They all created a large light and gave it to Link. And then, they all gave Link a special light to his sword. With this, something extraordinary happened. The blade turned golden, and the handle turned green, and far more powerful than it's original form.

Rights for this art go to RoboJedi on Deviantart

"Link, you can have our light." Said Twilight."

"Yeah, we'll give you all the power you need to end this." Big Mac added.

"Nonsense, the light does not suit you, Link!" Ganondorf protested.

Amazing cover by TheDelRe on Youtube

All his friends reached to him and gave him their power to stop the demon king from coming back. Link was forever more than grateful for this, and felt even more ready for anything, and didn't feel tired anymore.

"Enough of this!" Ganondorf shouted. He charged full of zeal. And Link blocked his attack, and swung their swords at eachother. With the potion of heroes helping him, and the light from the spirits and friends within him, Link knew he could win. They clashed one last time, and more sounds of banging metal were heard. Link performed the spin attack and then Ganon tried to sweep his enemy's legs back, but this time, Link blocked it from below. "Die you scum!" Ganondorf said with extreme frustration

"I don't think so. You're the one who is going to die. now this grudge match was even more interesting. Link side-rolled around when Ganondorf was trying to stab him, and performed the back slice on him, falling to the ground. "You listen to me, Ganondorf. I cannot allow you to get away with the trauma and pain you have caused to many innocent people and ponies."

Angry and feeling humiliated for being beaten by a kid, Ganondorf was getting really tired of this, and was through playing games. the dark lord threw a large magic blast at his opponent. At first he laughed triumphantly, believing that he had finally killed him, but that was where he was wrong. He looked through the smoke, and realized that Link was still alive and did not even flinch.

"Whoa, didn't see that coming!" said Pinkie.

"Totally blew my mind!" Rainbow added.

"Absolutely incredible." Mathayus remarked

"Go Link!" Lyra cheered on.

The Demon king wished he was dreaming, but he knew he wasn't. "That's impossible, that should have turned him into smoldering pile of ashes! Blown away into absolutely nothing to oblivion!"

The stern, serious face on Link did not go away, and wiped his shirt from the dust. "You can never defeat me, Ganondorf!"

"No!"

"I am far more powerful than you, warlock, and you know it. I can also tell your afraid of me."

"What?! Me, afraid?! How dare you call me a coward! I would never be afraid of a stupid kid like you!"

"Oh, you wish I was just a mere stupid kid, but I am not. You're obviously forgetting that I wield the Triforce of of Courage by my side." Link remarked smugly.

Gritting his teeth, Ganondorf could not control himself anymore. He yelled an infuriated scream, and continued fighting with him until his true last dying breath will come to him.

He kept on slashing and hacking furiously and viciously, and so did Link.

After one attack to another, Ganondorf did not touch him with his black sword, not even with the very sharp end of it, Link was winning, the dark lord was just to proud and stubborn to admit it. He blasted him with magic again, but still no effect what so ever, it was as if Link was a god himself, or a demigod

Link fought back with more powerful blows and threw four powerful punches with his fists, and the fifth one with his shield. Ganondorf was panting wiping the blood off his lip.

The hero saw that Ganondorf was starting to lose his balance. It was his chance to deal with him. Ganondorf lunged at him again viciously, and Link threw two more slices at him, knocked his sword of put his large hand and Link slashed him to the ground.

"You're never coming back this time, Ganondorf!" At last, the moment he was waiting for, and to end this madness and chaos. Then with a loud scream, Link finally delivered the ending blow on Ganondorf right through his chest, and this time he will stay down for good.

Twilight, Fluttershy, and the rest of their friends cheered loudly for him, even louder than before.

Ganondorf yelled at the sky, humiliated about his defeat, and panted. He looked at his hand, and realized the Triforce of power is gone, and it will never be coming back to him anytime soon. Just then, a chuckle came out of him "well, that was.... Unexpected. Hehehe. I do not have any idea why, but I am proud of you in a way. Hehehe." Then he slowly closed his eyes and was finally dead.

Link stepped on foot on his body, and raised his sword to the heavens, the sun was shining down on him, like any true hero would ever deserve.

"You did it!" Fluttershy said. "You really did it!"

Link laughed and cheered with all his friends. "Link my boy, you did really well! I am so proud of you!"

"So are we!" Bon Bon added.

"You did a really good job."

"Thanks, Lyra." the Hylian replied.

"Hehe, and the dark king thought he could rule, but he was such a pompous fool." said Rarity

"Yeah, I guess his ego was his ultimate downfall." Said Rarity. "He was so full of himself that he underestimated us."

"Totally, well at least it's over now." Twilight noted.

"You can say that again." Said Spike.

"So, what about Chrysalis?" Asked Lyra. They all looked at the fallen Changeling queen.

"What? You killed him?" She said, as she was regaining consciousness. "Is it over?"

"Not exactly." Link said. "There is still you to worry about."

"Oh I will find a way to rule all of Equestria someday. You will all pay!" Then she flew off, snoring revenge.

"Let her go, Link." Said Thorax. "She can't really do anything now. Here I want to thank you for everything."

"No problem, Thorax." The Hylian replied. Then all of a sudden. The changeling gave his love out, and suddenly transformed into a beautiful insect-like pony.

"Whoa, Thorax, what happened?" Asked Spike.

"I.... I don't really know."

"You found another way to gain so much love without hurting anypony." Twilight realized. "You got all the love you need and now look at you."

"I know. How do I look?"

"Like a true changeling." Link replied

"Yes, you were made to be exactly what a changeling was really supposed to be" Mathayus added. Then, they all saw a large group of changelings, also changed coming down embrace their new beauty.

"Wow, look at that." Said Applejack.

"I know."

"Well Thorax, I think you y are now the new king of the changelings." Said Spike.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect." Twilight agreed.

"Indeed." Said another voice. They were all more than happy to see princess Celestia and Luna, no longer stone.

"You're majesties!" Pinkie exclaimed. Then, they all bowed in respect.

"Well done, Link. You saved us all from that monster, and all of a Hyrule, too," Celestia addressed the Hylian,

"Thank you, princess." Link said "are you guys okay?"

"We're fine"

"It was like we were asleep when we were turned to stone." Luna remarked. "Really unusual." They all looked at Ganondorf's corpse and wondered what they will do with it, but then they saw that it disintegrated into a light of purple and was no more.

"Well, that's taken care of," said a fluttershy happily.

They all looked at Colin again, and saw he was waking up. "What.... what happened?" he asked. Then he realized what was going on. "Ganondorf! and Chrysalis! where are they?"

"Hey hey hey, easy there, champ. It's alright. They are beaten, and they won't be bothering anybody else ever again." Link clarified.

The Boy smiled. and began to sob a little. "I am so sorry I was trying to attack you, Link. I am so sorry."

"Shh, it's okay, Colin. It wasn't your fault." Link comforted him with a hug.

"Yes, sweetie." Fluttershy added. "Chrysalis and Ganondorf were the ones to blame."

"Come here, Colin." then they all gave the kid a big hug to show him they forgave him.

The boy was really touched and smiled. "Thanks guys." Then he noticed Link's master sword was in it's different color. "Wow, Link, the Master Sword, it changed." they all looked at it

"It looks way more awesome then before." Rainbow remarked.

"It's golden and green."

"It looks like it reached a new power." said Twilight. "This is amazing.:

"I know." Link agreed. "It looks like a new type of power for the master sword in my type of need." then all of a sudden, a flash of light appeared in front of them. It was the Link which was the hero of time, with his lime-green tunic, and eyepatch.

"Well done, my son." said the Hero's shade. "I am forever proud of you. Hyrule's ancient enemy is no more. You have done something that I was unable to do. If you ever feel like you are hopeless, the sword will answer your prayer by turning into what it looks like now. Elements of harmony, Lyra, Bon Bon, Spike, Big Mac, Zecora, Discord, and Mathayus, you have all fought valiantly against the darkness that Ganon had unleashed."

Twilight, and her friends, and Mathayus all smiled at his compliment. "Ah well, you know. that's what we do."

"I know, and I am proud of you all for it. Farewell, Link, and may the goddess' watch over you and your friends, from both Hyrule, and all of Equestria." then the Hero of Time vanished again while playing the Ocarina of time in a beautiful melody. When he was completely gone, their was one last beautiful note that echoed from the instrument.

"Was that- really?" said Pinkie Pie, lost for words. Everyone was also astonished by the Hero of Time meeting them as well.

"Yep. My ancestor, the Hero of Time Link."

"Oh my goodness, he looked more handsome then I thought." said Fluttershy

"And that ocarina, so melodic." Rarity agreed.

All of a sudden, the Sword began to glow again, and it reverted back to it's original colors and power. "Ah, I guess it was only temporary." Link said. "Oh well, it will happen again, I just know it."

"When?" asked Spike

"I'm pretty sure time will tell." the Hylian replied. "Till then, I'll be waiting." then he promptly put his blade back in it's scabbard. "So now what do we do?"

"How about a celebration!" Pinkie exclaimed.

They all agreed with her, and went back to Ponyville for a special celebration for Link and his friends for saving both Hyrule and Equestria.

Author's Note:

If you want you can just skip to the very last bit of the song when Link finishes off Ganondorf.