• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 1,454 Views, 18 Comments

Foreknowledge 2 - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



First off, read part one if you haven't. If you have this is part two to Foreknowledge as the main character tries to help keep Equestria on track and guide it safely to its future.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,454

Chapter 6: Selfish Usage Of Time

Chapter 6: Selfish Usage Of Time

Three days have gone by since Discords defeat and my being two elements news. It has seemed peaceful. This week was coming to an end. I still had to cause the past... or go to the past in order to cause the future. Forget how this works some times. But I have all the time I can want. I was in my human form with wings, flying around. I was flying and landed on a low cloud. If I would fall from there for any reason I wouldn't get any damage. Good thing because Rainbow made a cloud near mine make thunder and lightning.

I was not exactly prepared for that so I kind of fell off my cloud. That's two times I fall because of her. I landed in a group of pony's. I looked up, to my right and saw the CMC. To my left, a crazy looking Twilight. Why does her weird messed up mane look familiar? I looked down and saw a old and worn out stuffed toy. That's when it hit me. That's why Twilight's messed up mane looked familiar... And that's why the CMC are giving me that look. Oh...shit.

"Hes mine!"

"He belongs to me!"

"I got him!"

"Twilight you better fucking fix this!"

I landed on the spot Twilight had cast a want it need it spell. I saw some other pony's come to see what the yelling was about. I threw the CMC off me and took off to the sky. Fuck, this is that day when Twi was in heat all over again. Except its the whole town. Including stallions. I flew to the nearest cloud and hid inside. I just lay there until I felt a wing drape itself across my back. Fuck. Forgot about pegasi. I turned and saw Rainbow. Oh of course it would be her.

I spread my wings and was about to fly when she pinned me down. She was getting a little to close to my face. She almost kissed me until another pegasus rammed into her. The second I was free from that grasp I flew out of there and went straight to my home. I was almost there until another pegasus tackle hugged me. We fell about fifty feet. That's is.

"Nano band. Transform human, Danny, item, DNA: phantom."

I just finished that when a massive wave of pony's tried to hug me and get a kiss. I was in a pile of pony's. I went intangible to escape this pony pile. I went invisible and left to find Twilight. I didn't see her so I went to the library. She was there. She got startled when I appeared in front of her.

"Twi, remove the spell."

"W-What? Oh, right. You do know you could have done that your self, right?"

"I can? I thought only the caster of the spell can remove it. You should teach me more sometime."

"Yes that's great and all, but you have to help me!"

"Twilight Sparkle!"

Sun butt teleported in the room. She was talking as she explained she wouldn't do anything. Then her friends came in pleading that Celestia would not punish Twi for not writing her weekly friendship report. She just smiled as she came up with a plan.

"I will forget about Twilight's punishment with the condition that each and every one of you write a friendship report when ever you learn one. Including you, Night Wing."

"Wait, wait, wait. Me to?"

"Yes."

"Hold up for a second."

No way in hell I would be writing any friendship report. I went and grabbed a paper and wrote down something saying all others inside the room are to write a report. I brought it over and had a extra note aside from this. I gave the paper to sun butt.

"Sign your name here please."

"What?"

"It states that all present in the room will write a friendship report. Just sign here on the line saying you completly agree to this and won't change your mind."

"But I already did this."

"Then this wont affect you."

She signed it. With that down I opened a time vortex and threw the paper along with the extra note about ten minutes in the past. Hope you have better luck!

~Mean while in the past~

"Twi, remove the spell."

"W-What? Oh, right. You do know you could have done that your self, right?"

"I can? I thought only the caster of the spell can remove it. You should teach me more sometime."

"Yes that's great and all, but you have to help me!"

"Twilight Sparkle!"

Sun butt teleported in the room. She was talking as she explained she wouldn't do anything. Then her friends came in pleading that Celestia would not punish Twi for not writing her weekly friendship report. Something hit my leg. I looked down and saw two pieces of papers. I read the small one. It said what my future was about to be. Fuck I have to get out.

"I will forget about Twilight's punishment with the condition that-"

I didn't hear the end of that. I went invisible then intangible and flew out the room. They didn't notice my random disappearance since their attention was on sun butt. I waited outside until Celestia came out with Twilight and her friends following.

"There you are Night Wing. I have just made an agreement with the others that involves you-"

I cut her of and showed her the signed paper. She finished reading it and just gave me this dirty look of disapproval then left it at that. She said her goodbyes to Twilight and her friends and left. Twilight came up to me and spoke in a voice that just said blame and accusing.

"What did you do?"

I showed her the paper. She read it as I explained to her what happened. She just laughed lightly at how bad I didn't want to write this and left it. She explained to the others as I said good bye to them and flew home. I still had some things to finish.

Author's Note:

Tell me what you think of the non-linear, non-subjective view point.

Dr_Squipadelio: It would help if you could give some suggestions about what to do with time.