• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 18 Comments

Foreknowledge 2 - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



First off, read part one if you haven't. If you have this is part two to Foreknowledge as the main character tries to help keep Equestria on track and guide it safely to its future.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,453

Side Chapter: Explinations

Author's Note:

This one has some information.

Side Chapter: Explinations

"Okay. Now lets set my past right."

I opened up a time vortex and had a paper and pen with me with test numbers. How do we know if it can keep an entire life form alive when traveling through? We don't. I ran and jumped into the vortex. I appeared in my old lab when I was with Twilight. I looked and saw my two swords before they where ready. I used my magitech to infuse these swords with special materials and coated the blade with ecto rainium. I put a piece of paper reading 'Test 4'. I had to enter Hyper-Time just to be careful with this. With that done I exited Hyper-Time and left.

I was back at my house and the past was coming into place. How did Discord escape and know I was even here? Hey, do you think...? That might just be it. Should we? Fuck it. I ran into the vortex and appeared in canterlot garden, in the past. I could see Discord's statue in the distance. I threw a vortex in front of discord and it opened. It was set to when I was cutting things up. His statue cracked open and he watched what past me was doing. He went into the vortex. So I freed him. That's interesting.

I left back into my own time. I opened another time vortex and went back to the past. I appeared outside of Fluttershy's house/cottage. I grew wings and flew to the sky. I looked for the weather factory. I found it without a doubt. I saw Rainbow flying back to the Library so transformed into a ghost and went invisible. I kept flying until I reached the factory. I flew under it until I reached an opening. It looked like it was blasted open by something strong.

"Wait, did I do this? Or is it will I? You know what, never mind."

Using the ghost powers I froze the floor making it slightly slippery. I was on the inside of the factory while I had finally repaired the damage. I opened a vortex to that same spot a few minutes earlier. I passed through and saw the floor when it was normal. Using my powers I made a big ball of magic and threw it through the floor, destroying it. Not like clouds where strong anyways. I was invisible as I watched things unfold in front of me. I didn't want to wait so I opened another portal to when the blizzard was over and went to the library. I check this door last. I put a piece of paper on the floor of the door. 'Test 10'. Shit I forgot the one on Rainbows mane. Wait here she comes. I entered Hyper time and went out the main door. Rainbow was three feet away from the door. I put 'Test 6' in her mane and let time play.

Everything happened. I was watching through the window as everything happened.I went back to my own time at my own place. I stretched my wings went to bed.

"That's enough time travel for on day."

I found my bed and collapsed. I'll do more traveling and leaving test later.