• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 1,454 Views, 18 Comments

Foreknowledge 2 - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



First off, read part one if you haven't. If you have this is part two to Foreknowledge as the main character tries to help keep Equestria on track and guide it safely to its future.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,454

Summary Of Foreknowledge

Summary Of Foreknowledge

None of us are good with summarizing shit so you can skip this, Dr_Squipadelio just thought it would be a good idea. So anyways...

Our main character worked on a project for the Illuminati trying to find why and how these spikes of vast energy appeared at random places. As it turns out these 'spikes' where the small gateways through the boundaries that divided the multiverse. The Illuminati and Project 501 worked to come in and out of them. Only a few certain humans with a change in their DNA could survive the trip from one universe to another.

Our universe was in the cross way of other universes. The boundaries where strong but still leaked information. A humans mind could catch glimpses of another universes situation. Certain universes that seemed foolish or strange would sometimes be put in cartoons. These universes where named as HKU. Standing for Human Known Universes.

Our main character's latest travel, or jump, from one universe to another left him in a HKU he knew as the show 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic'. He had been told to study and watch from the sidelines. As it had turned out, the universe he was in was just beginning from the show's perspective. He was found out by Twilight as he escaped from her using his technology. He went to report his findings only to find that he could not be brought back. He and all the others in a different universe could not be brought back. They gave him all their information in hopes that he could go back himself.

Deciding it best to no longer hide, in his sleep where he talked to Luna, he promised to do her a favor so she could tell Celestia. He had explained himself to Twilight and Celestia. He hadn't told anyone but them that he was human. Eventually Twilight's friends found out he was a Human. They agreed to keep it a secret.

He had to make sure that everything went the way it had to go. When Trixie came and twilight had to save the town something happened. The Ursa Minors parents showed up. Twilight had to rest, Trixie was a scam, and no one else could do anything. He turned into a unicorn to save them. His unicorn magic did nothing so he then turned into an alicorn. He built up his magic and let it loos on the two Ursa Majors. By the time he was done he had reverted back into a human. The whole town watching cheered for him, not caring he was a strange new creature. He became town famous, to bad he was asocial.

Months passed as he waited for the big event. Discords return. He waited until the day came only to find out he was freed earlier that planned. Discord had looked into his mind and saw what would happe upon his return. Knowing how and why he would fail he made a plan and sent out Human into a different universe, where he would have to get back.