• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 18 Comments

Foreknowledge 2 - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



First off, read part one if you haven't. If you have this is part two to Foreknowledge as the main character tries to help keep Equestria on track and guide it safely to its future.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,453

Side Chapter: Effect and Cause

Author's Note:

Most side chapters will be irrelevant little story's one of us wanted to make. Others will have some information regarding what and why something happened. This one is for fun. Nothing important.

Side Chapter: Effect and Cause

I have infused my swords with my Magitech. What I call my mixture of magic and technology. My swords now have a very, very useful bonus. I would use it later. I had to take a shower. I saved my swords in the VPD and went to take a shower.

It took a few minutes to shower done completely. I dried myself off and put on my pants. I could not find my shirt or sweater. The hell? I just passed it off. I went downstairs and got some breakfast. Twilight came in moments later.

"Hey Night Wing, can we try-why are you shirtless?"

"Huh? Oh, couldn't find my shirt or sweater. Have you seen them?"

"No, not today."

She sat down and had some breakfast. I saw her have a blush on her face. Wonder what flattered her. Probably spike again. Isn't spike still sleeping? Oh yeah. Then who knows. We finished breakfast as I went to read a book. Twilight came with me talking about my time travel capabilities.

"Can we test it?"

"My time travel tech?"

"Yes."

"Eh, sure lets try it."

I opened up a time vortex. Twilight was amazed by it. She just looked at it and stuck a hoof in.

"This feels weird."

"It's not exactly supposed to feel like anything normal."

She studied it and took notes. She never goes anywhere without paper and quills at the ready. I swear she needs to find something else to occupy her time.

"When is this set to?"

"Any time in the past today. I restricted it to anywhere in the library, so I wouldn't mess anything up."

We reached out and grabbed something through the time vortex. We got something from today's past in this library and pulled it out. I saw two things fall out. Cloths. My clothing.

"Huh. So that's where they went."

"Well, I found your shirt."

"I found my sweater."

I had the most 'are you fucking serious' face. Twilight just giggled at this moment. I just put my cloths back on and went on with my day.