• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 18 Comments

Foreknowledge 2 - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



First off, read part one if you haven't. If you have this is part two to Foreknowledge as the main character tries to help keep Equestria on track and guide it safely to its future.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,453

Chapter 1: Hello, Amity Park!

Author's Note:

Character Coloration

Me: Grey

Danny: Lime Green

Sam: Violet

Tucker: Orange

Chapter 1: Hello, Amity Park!

...

Welcome to

Amity Park

...

Oh for fucks sake! I landed in another HKU. Just my luck I guess. Yeah I should find out when I am. When you are is more important than where you are. I picked myself up and dusted my self off. I must look odd. Black jeans, a dark shirt, dark sweater, and a dark cloak with a hoodie. Yeah I wore allot of stuff. I wonder if people will think i'm goth or some shit. I walked around for a while.

"Wonder where Danny is. I'll need his help."

Just as I said that there was a giant explosion and people running away. The Nasty Burger. Man that fast food place is always getting ghosts, seriously. While everyone ran I just pulled my hood over to cover my face and walked toward the battle. I saw Danny being attacked by Vlad. Should I step in? You already have, and now will. Just wait. I climbed the roof and waited for Vlad to get distracted. I was on the roof, perched looking through a hole made by the battle. Hole, being around half the roof.

"This is the end, Daniel."

"Arghh!"

Now? Now. I walked back to gain speed. I reached the end and started to run forwards. I reached the end and jumped off. I summoned my sword and unsheathed it from my back. Right before impact I yelled.

"Plasmius!"

He turned at the sound of his name. He was caught of guard by me as I used my sword to make a nice clean cut across his back. Good thing I coated the edge with Ecto-ranium. If not this wouldn't hurt him.

"Ahh!"

I was going in for a second but he just flew backward.

"Coward!"

"I'll teach you not to mess with me!"

He began rapid firing his ghost blast things. He just kept shooting, making everything around me blow to pieces. Yeah he doesn't know we are cutting and deflecting every blast. I could see Danny from the side of my eye. He had a horrified look on his face. After a few seconds the blasts stop. As the smoke cleared it revealed me, leaning on my sword with a smug ass grin on my face. Both of them looked surprise.

"Is that all you have? Wow, and here I thought you where powerful. My mistake."

"I'll show you powerful!"

He replicated himself into ten Vlad's and shot over and over. Right before he shot I activated Hyper-Time. I had a plan in my head. I moved each Vlad to point their beams at each other. I grabbed Danny and carried him to the roof. I spotted some food nearby. I just got some food for Danny and I. This will be hilarious. I began to eat some fries as I de activated Hyper-Time.

"AGH!"

"W-What happened!?"

Danny looked at me, waiting an answer. I just laughed my ass off. Man that shit was funny. I just laughed as he returned to one Vlad. I grabbed Danny's thermos as he stood in shock. I opened it up and dragged him inside. I just laughed. I grabbed a tray of fries and moved it over to Danny.

"French Fries?"

"W-What? No!"

"Eh, more for me."

I just ate nonchalantly. I just had a smug grin as I passed the thermos back to Danny. He still had a confused face. I just finished my fries as I patted myself off and stood up. I was about to explain when he passed out and turned back into a human.

"Wow. Did he really do that much damage on you or was it me? Oh well, i'll question you later."

I just grabbed him and started to carry him away. Shouldn't Sam and Tucker be around here? just as I thought that I heard foot steps behind me. Two set's of foot steps. They where slightly quite but where slowly getting closer. I just turned around with an un amused facial expression.

"Are you trying to be sneaky? Because of you are you are doing a fairly terrible job."

Yeah they where definitely caught off guard by that. Sam spoke first. Tucker just kept eying my sword I had on my back.

"W-What? No, thats not it we just came looking for our friend. He was hit on the head and passed out during the explosion. Did you see what happened to him?"

She had absolutely no idea I had seen him transform into a human, I could see it in their eyes. They where worried.

"No, I just heard an explosion and came to check to see if everyone made it out okay. It's a good thing to, I found this guy knocked out. I recognized him and decided to take him back home."

"Well...thanks for saving our friend. We'll take him from here."

"So if it won't be to much trouble to just hand him over...maybe?"

They had that innocent, 'I don't know how you know him but I wont risk anything' face. I just smiled. They could only see my mouth from my hoodie from my cloak and my hair covering some of my face.

"Let's take him home then, shall we?"

I began to walk toward his home. They kept asking to let them take him, I just ignored them. Eventually Tucker began to lead the way while Sam stayed behind me. I saw that they had those communicator earrings. They don't trust me. Very wise. We walked to his house and went upstairs. They thanked me and asked me to leave them. I just smiled and left. They went in as I just waited nearby in the dark for them to leave.

I soon saw them leave with a revealed look on their face. They talked to each other, they seemed worried. They just walked out without another word. I could tell what they did. I was not amused. But I admired their determination to keep Danny's enemies away from him. They left as I just walked to the side of the house and came in through the window. Yeah, they where expecting me to go in through the door, no doubt. I entered as something swung it's way to my head. My reflexes caught it right before it hit my face.

"What do you want, and why did you come here!?"

"Wow, I thought you would be more chill about this."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Danny, I need your help."

"What makes you think I can help?"

"Fine whatever..."

I just grabbed him and shoved him to the wall. I should have done this earlier but Sam and Tucker where near me.

"What are you doing!?"

"Just watch. Nano band, scan human, Danny."

"Scanning..."

That freaked him out. My band scanned him as Tucker and Sam came in through the door way screaming 'Danny'. Just as Danny threw me off and his friends tackled me I made up a plan in my head.

"Took you guys long enough."

"Stay down!"

"Does it look like I am resisting?"

They where going to answer when they realized I actually wasn't resisting. That caught them off guard. I just turned the tables and tackled them. Danny looked like he wanted to go ghost but didn't risk it. I just let them go and sat down. That confused everyone.

"You guy's have allot to learn. First off, never let anything get your guard down."

"What do you want from Danny?"

"Okay, straight to the point, I like that. I need your help Danny."

"What makes you think I can help you? What makes you think I want to help you?"

"For the first one, I was going to say you are Danny Phantom, but that fact serves me of no use. I just need you to navigate me through the ghost zone. For the second one, it could be for fear of me telling others you are half ghost."

Everyone was silent.