• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 1,454 Views, 18 Comments

Foreknowledge 2 - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



First off, read part one if you haven't. If you have this is part two to Foreknowledge as the main character tries to help keep Equestria on track and guide it safely to its future.

  • ...
7
 18
 1,454

Chapter 20: Crystal Empire

Chapter 20: Crystal Empire

A few weeks have passed since the treaty between the princesses and Chrysalis was made. And now Twilight was worried on her test that Celestia had just told her that she was going to take. She was begging me to tell her how she does on the test. She wanted me to tell her what to study for. She was trying to bribe me with meat too. All I told her was study for anti gravity spells. I told her it was one of many. All I said.

Once she left for her test I rounded up the girls. They questioned me, all I said was it's almost time. They knew I knew the future. Not to long later, Twi showed up. She just stared at me then the girls.

"You knew didn't you."

"Of course I did. I always know."

Once Twilight explained everything to the girls we where off. We where on the train. It took a while but we finally arrived to a freezing cold place. Twilight's brother was there to take us. He saw me and recognized me.

"Hello Night Wing."

"Hey. Nice to see you when you're not being controlled by a love sucking changeling queen."

"Yeah, thanks for saving everypony then."

"My job dude. Now we may want to run."

"Why?"

"Because any minute now Sombra will ambush us and I will have to buy you guys time."

"How did you know he was the problem and how do you know he will come?"

I looked at Twilight.

"Told the girls but didn't tell your brother?"

"I didn't get around to it okay?"

"Tell me what?"

I saw a black cloud.

"Tell you once we get inside your wife's shield with all the crystal ponies who look like zombies from the nightmare that Sombra gave them when he ruled the empire."

"How did you-"

"Run now!"

Sombra was here and we where running. I warn them and they don't do shit. Fuck it, have to defend them once again.

"All of you run ahead! I have to deal with Sombra here."

"You are going to face Sombra head on? Do you know what he can do?"

"I know plenty. Now keep your sister and her friends safe. Go!"

They ran as I unsheathed a sword. I stood as they ran. Sombra was infront of me. Well more like his cloud was infornt of me.

"Who are you?"

"A human. One stronger than you I bet."

He laughed.

"Nothing is stronger than me!"

"Then lets do a quick fight before I go in the shield with friends so they don't fuck up."

"You are very strange."

"I get that a lot."

While I was talking he charged at me. I was swinging my sword trying to get him. A cloud isn't the best thing to fight. I was getting damage on him at least. Once I knew the girls where in I grew wings and flew away. Growing wings startled him giving me a four second head start. I flew as I impacted the wall. God fucking damn it. I cut my palm and used the blood to make an entrance. Once I entered I used my own magic to help heal the force field.

I walked through the city. I flew to the tallest crystal building. Where the girls will be. I flew up and landed on a balcony opening. I walked in as I found the girls. Twilight was the first to come.

"What happened?"

"I had a chat with Sombra. Then we attacked each other."

"Do you really know the future?"

"You told him now?"

"Yeah."

"He having trouble believing it?"

"A little."

"How do you know what will happen?"

"Complicated."

I talked a little back and forth as Twilight started to talk. I was there waiting for them to talk. Then they all came to me.

"What do we do?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well you do know the future."

"It would make things easier."

"Sure. So everyone but Twilight and Spike are going to go in town and say that the crystal heart is being recovered."

"Crystal heart?"

"Just do it. Pinkie?"

"Yes?"

"We need a party all over town to lighten the spirit."

"PARTY!"

"Now go."

They all left. Twilight stood there awaiting orders.

"Twilight, Spike, I am going to lead you to where the crystal heart is."

"Okay."

"Shining?"

"What?"

"Stay here and take care of your wife. Don't leave when the force field goes down."

"...Okay?"

"Good."

I walked and showed twilight how to get to the crystal heart.

"Open the door with the magic Celestia showed you, and when you get to the stairs use the gravity spell and slide down which would be up."

"Okay. C'mon Spike."

"Coming."

They left. Now I just had to wait for Sombra. I went back outside and saw that Pinkie was fast at doing that party. The ponies seemed happy that the crystal heart was being returned. I just went to where Sombra would be and sat down. I was waiting until the force field finally came down. Sombra was at the edge. He came up to me and turned into his solid form.

"You."

"Hello Sombra."

He got ready to attack. I brought out my sword once more. We had to fight. I had to buy Twilight time. We charged at me as I was ready to swing my sword. He turned into a dark cloud and surrounded me. I was swinging my sword left and right. He was laughing.

I could tell that Sombra was starting to slow down. He laughed and changed into his solid form. He charged at me. I had a better chance now but was still hard to go against different magic. I was getting hurt, he was getting hurt. What's taking Twilight and Spike so long?

Suddenly a blast of magic appeared. It passed through all ponies. I smiled but then it hit me and Sombra. He went flying but I was struck to the ground by force field made by hope or love or whatever it was. I grumbled as the force field felt like hitting a wall. The girls and the married couple saw me. I sliced my palm, cut open the field and entered.

"Why didn't it let you in? You're not evil."

"Force fields don't like humans. Every force field I have encountered rejects me."

"Oh. Strange."

"Well my job here is done."

"Not yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Where going to have a party!"

They looked at me. I looked at them. With my wings I tried to fly away at top speed. Then I was covered by a purple glow as I fell to the ground. Then I was dragged back to them. I looked at them as they where ready to take me around the party.

"God damn it."