• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 7

Back at the castle, in the basement, Spike was still reading his new comic book, when he started to hear some odd, frightening noises coming from outside. They sounded like screams. Spike dropped his comic, dashed for the stairs, and to the exit of the castle to see what all the noise was about. When Spike burst through the doors, he found ponies of Ponyville getting captured by demons and being taken over to Fassbender where they were rounding all the ponies up. They were getting placed in a portal that Fassbender had opened up with his dark magic. It lead back to Demon Island where the demons were imprisoning the ponies and turning them into their slaves.

"Hey, what gives?!" wondered Spike

"Get that dragon!" shouted a demon

"WOAH!" cried Spike

But before he could make a run for it, a demon scooped him up and took him back to the portal.

"We found this baby dragon by the Ponyville Castle." said the demon "What should we do with him?"

"Put him in the dungeon cell where I put Twilight's friends. They'd be pleased to have him there."

"Yes, sir." said the demon as he headed into the portal with Spike in panic.

"Mr. Fassbender, sir," said another demon. "We found this guy over by Fluttershy's cottage, what do you think we should do with him?"

Fassbender looked behind the demon and found some more of his henchmen carrying Discord, all tied up.

"Let me go, you disrespectful brutes!" growled Discord

"You're Discord, the spirit of chaos!" cried Fassbender "I've heard plenty about you before."

"And you're Fassbender, the demon king, I suppose." remarked Discord

"I've also heard about how you once partnered up with Lord Tirek one time but decided to change your mind about it at the last minute. That must mean you have no interest in joining my team either. After all, you're using your powers for good, instead of evil now. All because you had to think about how much magic there can be in friendship."

"Friendship is a good thing, it can help and change you! Try to come to your senses, Fassbender."

Fassbender glared at Discord for several moments.

"You're a disgrace!" Fassbender said at last. "To the dungeon with him, and lock him up good." he said to his henchmen. The demons carry Discord away along with the rest of the ponies.

"This is the life isn't it, Luther, Snickers, Roxy, don't you think everything is going exactly as I planned many years ago?" said Fassbender to his main assistants.

"Yes, boss, but what about every land in Equestria?" asked Luther

"Luther, did I say that we were ONLY going to conquer Ponyville?" said Fassbender

"No, sir, you said every land in Equestria is going to be ours." said Snickers

"Which is what we are going to do!" yelled Fassbender "Now you three idiots stop mumbling around and asking me questions and tell me what is the next land we need to conquer?"

"Mr. Fassbender, sir," said Roxy. "I think Luther was asking about..."

"What's the next land to conquer?" growled Fassbender

"Come with us." sighed Roxy

Soon Fassbender and his army of demons were gathering up all the ponies of Equestria. The unicorns, Pegasuses, and Earth. They reached Canterlot, and Fassbender zapped Princess Celestia and her sister Luna away.

"There's no use for those alicorns." laughed Fassbender "We don't need to bring them back to Demon Island. I think they would rather spend the rest of their miserable life's in the Prison Lands of Utter Nothingness."

It wasn't long until the entire demon army reached the Crystal Empire too. They gathered up all the Crystal Ponies, defeated Shining Armor and all the other guards, and banished Princess Cadence also to the Prison Lands of Utter Nothingness. Every time, the demons came to a territory of Equestria, Fassbender's main assistants checked to see if they got every pony there was. When they were checking at the Crystal Empire, they noticed something strange.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fassbender, sir." said Snickers

"Yes?" asked Fassbender

"There seems to be a pony missing here." said Luther

"What kind?"

"He's some kind of a Pegasus who serves as a guard at the Crystal Empire but he's a regular kind. Not one of those crystallized ponies." said Roxy

"Maybe he's hiding someplace. Should we go find him?" asked Luther

Fassbender walks angrily over to Shining Armor.

"Tell me, is this true?" asked Fassbender

"I'll never tell you!" snapped Shining Armor

Fassbender grabs a hold of Shining Armor's neck and begins strangling it. Fassbender lets go.

"Now will you tell me?" asked Fassbender

"Okay, okay, his name is Flash Sentry, he's on vacation but that's all I'm going to give!" said Shining Armor

"Flash Sentry," said Fassbender. "Now, why does that name sound familiar?"

"Should we get the location of this Flash Sentry too." asked Roxy

"No, it's fine." said Fassbender "Let this Flash Sentry surprise me instead."

"What does that mean?" asked Luther and Snickers

"Wait and see." sneered Fassbender as he walked into the portal, back to Demon Island.