• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 15

As everypony headed for all the exits that they could find, Rainbow Dash noticed something.

"Hey, has anypony seen Twilight?" she asked

Everypony looked back to find Twilight heading in the opposite direction.

"Twilight!" cried Rarity "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go help our hero." Twilight explained "I have to do it, I'm a princess!"

"Twilight, he'll be fine!" reassured Applejack

But Twilight was stern.

"No, this is a princess's duty so I can't let anypony remain in danger!" she said firmly.

"Spike, try talking to her." said Fluttershy

"But what can I do." moaned Spike "Twilight won't listen to reason at a moment like this."

"And I don't think I can be of any help either." said Discord

"Everypony, please, just escape with your lives, this is something that I really need to do if I am to live up to my expectations as a princess!" said Twilight pleadingly.

With that, Twilight turned away and continued to go look for Flash Sentry.

"Who knows," said Pinkie Pie after Twilight had gone. "She probably just wanted to make sure that her boyfriend was going to be all right."

Meanwhile, Fassbender's entire demon army had found Flash. The result was quite surprising in the next moment. Even though, it was one against a army of a hundred demons, Flash defeated the entire army and won the battle. Flash didn't quite know how he did it but all at the same time, he began to feel himself glowing and getting more powerful.

"Now to find Fassbender." he said bravely as he left Fassbender's henchmen all in a pile.

"Now that battle felt like something way out of this world!" said Snickers

"Oh, shut up!" said Luther and Roxy

As Flash continued to go look for Fassbender, he began to hear the mighty footsteps of the ruthless demon. Soon Fassbneder came into sight, carrying a nasty surprise. Flash got shocked! Fassbender had captured Twilight and in her arms.