• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,539

Chapter 1

Part 1:

If you were to journey to the mystical, magical land of Equestria, you'd get to meet a bunch of friendly faces in such places like a town called Ponyville. This is the home of the Mane Six, also known as Twilight and her friends. However, this story of ours does not focus on any of these ponies. Instead, it is going to focus in on the life of Flash Sentry.

Flash Sentry was born on a island called West Curvia. He was fond of this island being his birthplace. There were two reasons why. He liked music and when he found out that West Curvia had been home to many up-and-coming music performers, he decided to become one too. Flash also liked the seaside, and islands are usually surrounded by beaches.

West Curvia is a lovely place during the summer in the daytime but not at nighttime. West Curvia Island has been known for having fierce summer storms during the night. Thunder and lightning flashes across the sky and rain drizzles everywhere. West Curvia Island is a nice place to be all year long but the climate conditions are a little unusual during this season. The days are sunny, but at night, there are summer storms about.

West Curvia Island is not only known for it's stormy seasons but also the way the island is shaped by it's curves. West Curvia is also well known for having a summer home community in the East part of it. Summer homes on West Curvia belong to citizens of Equestria whenever they come to this island to spend their summer trips here. Each summer home is placed side by side and across from each other. These types of houses belong to the local. At the far end of this district, there are also houses that have plenty of space all around them, guarded by gates. These are the type of houses that have been purchased by some of the royals.

Not too long ago, one of these royal summer houses got to be purchased by Princess Twilight Sparkle as a request from her recently married husband, Flash Sentry. This happened around the time when Princess Twilight gave birth to their first two kids, twin baby ponies, Stuart and Sherri. Now and then, during the summer, Flash and his family would sometimes come to this summer home of theirs when they felt like they were in need of a change or felt like taking a vacation. For Flash, it was to come see his hometown again once in a while.

Tonight, we come to this royal house to find all about this story that Flash Sentry is in. It happened long ago in this land of Equestria. As common as before, the wind was fierce and the waves were crashing on the beach. It was keeping the two twin baby ponies, Stuart and Sherri up who were already tucked away in their bed and snuggled up in their blankets. Even though, they were in the safety of their own home, they didn't feel safe with a storm taking place around them. All they could do was look out the window and listen to the storm. Sometimes, they would also look around their bedroom and stare at the creepy shadows.

At one point, they began to hear the floor outside of their bedroom creak. After a few moments, it stopped creaking. They began to see the knob on their door turn and it creaked open. Stuart and Sherri gasped in horror! They quickly covered themselves up in their blankets and trembled like never before. As they did, they heard a calm, soothing, familiar voice: "Hey, are you guys still up?"

Stuart and Sherri stopped trembling and came out from under the covers. They came face-to-face with their loving Daddy, Flash Sentry. They were pleased to see him. Their Dad sat down in a chair.

"I know what's keeping you two up." said Flash "It's the storm, right."

"I think what Sherri and I need, Dad, is a story to listen to." said Stuart "That always helps us fall asleep."

"Can you read us 'Joey in the Outback' book again?" asked Sherri "That's always been our favorite!"

Flash turned around to look at his children's book shelf behind him and stared at their collection for a moment. He swung around momentarily.

"How about a different kind of story for tonight?" asked Flash

"Okay but will it have action and adventure in it?" asked Stuart

"Does it have romance, cuteness, and most importantly, a happy ending?" asked Sherri

"Get real, Sherri." laughed Stuart

"What?!" grumbled Sherri

"Now, now, kids, be nice" said Flash. "Or I'm not going to tell you the story."

"Okay, we promise." said the twins

"The story I'm about to tell you" said Flash. "Is a true occurrence that happened between your Mother and I, many years ago in this land of Equestria."

"Cool! A true story." said Stuart as he and Sherri laid their backs down on their bed and got ready to listen.

"Once upon a time..." began Flash "In the land of Equestria, a unicorn called Twilight Sparkle who was always worried about her studies, was one day sent to Ponyville by her mentor, Princess Celestia, to know all about the magic of friendship. She met five other ponies there who all became close friends with each other. They would later on find out that each of them resembled a different face of friendship that had connections to the magical artifacts "the elements of harmony." These artifacts helped them defeat evil wrong-doers and would-be conquerors whenever they were called upon Princess Celestia to help her defeat these enemies. This made them look like hero's. Even though, Twilight and her friends were the true guardians of friendship, that didn't seem to be true all the time as you are about to hear in this story. In this story, that hero got to be me. I can't remember how long ago it was when I first met your Mother but in the events that are about to follow will show you that they have plenty to do with her."