• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 6

As the night grew darker and colder, the mane six left their castle and headed for the Everfree Forest. Soon they were in the deepest part of the woods in the forest.

"I think this is a good spot to read this line out loud." said Twilight

"I still hope we know what we are doing." said Applejack

"Relax, Applejack, we're just going to read some kind of magical spell. It's not going to hurt anypony." said Pinkie Pie

"I hope you're right." replied Fluttershy

Twilight took the drawing out again. She examined the drawing one more time. She flipped it over and read the line out loud again.

"For whoever possesses magic may be able to read this. Read this entire line on the back of this drawing out loud in the Everfree Forest and the mysterious figure in the drawing that you hold will be free, once again!" said Twilight

The mane six wait for a moment but nothing happens.

"Maybe you need to say it louder." thought Rainbow Dash

Twilight tried again, loudly. But still, nothing happened.

"I think we need to say it all together." said Rarity

All together, the mane six said the line loudly. They waited for something to happen when suddenly, flashes and lightning bolts started coming out of the paper Twilight was holding! But they were coming from the other side of the paper where the drawing was. Twilight dropped the piece of paper in horror as she and her friends watched it fall to the ground while the flashes and lightning continued ferociously glowing out of the drawing. They began to grow bigger, and bigger, and bigger. The next thing that the six ponies were looking at right now, was a sight where it looked as though the figure in the drawing was coming to life. The figure began to rise out of the paper! The six friends still didn't say anything, they were much too stunned.

Finally, the figure that used to be a drawing was now a breathing, living thing. He was no longer inside the paper. He was now in the pony universe.

"What is that thing?" whispered Rainbow Dash

"I think it's... it's..." said Twilight

The monster looks down at the six ponies and shows them a clear vision of what he is than the drawing.

"IT'S A DEMON!" shouted Twilight

Then all the ponies see Fluttershy making a run for it while screaming her head off.

"What a great idea, Fluttershy." said Rarity

"Wait for us." said Rainbow Dash

All of the ponies begin making a run for it and soon catch up with Fluttershy. But before they can make it back home to Ponyville, a enormous wall made of trees and vines blocks their path.

"We're trapped!" cried Applejack

"There's no way out and he's coming to get us." shivered Fluttershy

"Perhaps that magical spell WAS going to hurt someponies." said Pinkie Pie

"Then there's only one way out of this." said Twilight bravely. "We're going to have to fight him off."

"I suppose we must." said Fluttershy

The ponies begin making fighting poses to show that they're ready to battle. Then they noticed something strange. It didn't sound as though the demon was coming after them. A shadow appeared moments later. Twilight and her friends get ready some more. But when the shadow starts taking shape, it begins to look like a pony. The six ponies start getting confused. Out of the shadows, came a male unicorn. Twilight recognized him instantly!

"Why, you're Fassbender!" she cried

"Twilight how has it been." said Fassbender happily.

"Fassbender, are you alright? There was this gigantic demon and it looked as though it was going to come after us. Did you see it?" asked Twilight

"Twilight, I know it's been a long time since we last met but before we go any further, there's something that I've been meaning to tell you for quite a while." said Fassbender as he taps one of his hoofs on the ground. Red-orange smoke appeared all around him. When it settles, Twilight and her friends find a shocking discovery standing right in front of them. There was the demon again! Then Twilight noticed something else.

"Why... you're no pony! You're 'the Scoundrel'!" cried Twilight

"He's a what?" asked Rainbow Dash

"Princess Celestia told me about you before." explained Twilight "You're a demon who can perform all kinds of dark magic and has always wanted to rule Equestria. But how could I not know that I had a demon as a ex-boyfriend for this whole time."

"Perhaps you weren't always the brightest little pony you are today, Princess Twilight, or should I say, my soon-to-become queen!" laughed "the Scoundrel"

"What?!" shrieked Twilight

"You see, Twilight and friends, I am a ruler of an empire called Demon Island up in northern Equestria." explained "the Scoundrel" "But it was a poor place to live. It has war, poverty, and starvation. So I promised my fellow demons a new world. What I had to do was expand my empire some more but I knew that your precious ol' Princess Celestia would agree to no such thing.

But when I heard that she got you, Twilight Sparkle, as her assistant, that's when I disguised myself as one of those male unicorns, became Twilight's boyfriend, we broke up, and I decided to give up. Not too long after that, I decided to give another try but before I was about to, I could no longer get off the island. It was now surrounded by fog. I thought that Princess Celestia must've suspected that I was "the Scoundrel" in disguise so she must've put a spell on the island so that demons could no longer escape from the island. I don't think she ever told you about that, Twilight. Maybe because she didn't want to put you into too much shock about your love life or maybe you already knew! But now that you and your friends have summoned me with your magic... Ah, what kind of magic was it, it couldn't have been dark magic."

"It's the magic of friendship, and it's strong." said Twilight bravely.

"And we're not afraid to use it." said Pinkie Pie

"The magic of friendship!" laughed "the Scoundrel" "Please, you must be joking. How could good magic be able to summon something so horrible as me?!"

"We're not kidding!" growled Rainbow Dash

"I don't care whether you are or not." snarled "the Scoundrel" "Anyway, where was I... Ah, yes, now that I am free again, I can pick up where I left off."

"Of what?" asked Applejack angrily.

"To conquer Equestria into my own version, eliminate Princess Celestia and the rest of the princesses, and make Twilight my queen." explained "the Scoundrel"

"You'll never get away with no such thing!" barked Rainbow Dash

"You want to get through, you'll have to battle us first." said Rarity

"Or what, you'll try to stop me with your elements of harmony which you gave away to that tree, or some other element that represents friendship which none of you have right now." laughed "the Scoundrel" "Give it up you interfering fools, you can't stop me!"

"The Scoundrel" shoots out some beams and fires at the mane six. Twilight and her friends blast off the ground like they were just standing on top of a box of explosives and fly everywhere, all around the Everfree Forest.

"That's right, out of my way you fools, I have a kingdom to claim as mine." laughed "the Scoundrel"

The ponies regain consciousness and go after "the Scoundrel." "The Scoundrel" is just about to head off to Ponyville but then he looks behind him to find the mane six catching up to him.

"Well, well, no wonder ponies are a mess, they just want to keep on coming back for more." mumbled "the Scoundrel"

"You still haven't defeated us..." said Rarity

"We're not... going to... give up." said Applejack

"You... you... scoundrel!" said Rainbow Dash

"Please, "the Scoundrel" is my nickname, call me Fassbender." said Fassbender

Fassbender gets ready to heave another beam towards the mane six but then they notice something. Fassbender looks towards the sky. The mane six look behind themselves. They find more demons coming. The winged kind!

"Oh, good!" said Fasbender happily. "My fellow demons have arrived to come and help me. After all, you ponies did break the spell that Princess Celestia put on my island which makes every demon free from that fog. Can't you see, we've become unbeatable, there's no pony who can stop us now!"

The mane six continue looking at the winged demons coming closer to them in horror.