• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 13

As Julia and Flash neared the lava pit area, Flash began to race through his mind furiously when, a idea came to him! He waited until they were right by the lava pits. Just before the evil Julia was about to push Flash into the lava pit, Flash put his plan into action.

"Excuse me, Julia." said Flash "I don't know if you can still remember me but before you make me meet my doom, is it okay if I sang a song to you?"

The evil Julia stared at Flash for several moments looking as though she was almost surprised.

"Oh, very well then, but make it quick." she snorted

"Please, Julia, try to remember me. This song that I wrote since our childhood is about you. I hope it jogs your memory. It must!"

Flash began to sing:

"My sister helps me find meaning in my life

She helps me realize that I need to be there for her

Julia's my sister, she's an ocean princess, adores me

So I sing this song to show how much I love her

Julia, you have seaweed-colored eyes and bright smile, you adore me

So I sing this song to show how much I love her

Her mane blows everywhere in the wind

Through the clouds

Julia is a friendly greeting in the morning

So I sing this song to show how much I love her

When I don't feel happy

I can only think of Julia

Julia, drowsy Earth, whispering meadows

So I sing this song to show much I love her

Wonders where I am all the time

So I sing this song to show how much I love my sister, Julia"

Flash sang and sang the steady, slow song until his voice gave out. By then, he began to realize that the flames in Julia's eyes were now fading away. She was now back to her normal self once again. She looked all around her in confusion.

"Flash," she cried. "Is that really you?!"

"Yes, Julia," said Flash with a sigh of relief. "It's good to have you back. Now, do you think you can untie me?"

Julia soon freed Flash from the ropes and they hurried off to find Fassbender and his evil band of henchmen as Flash explained everything on the way. They came to a group of tunnels that led back inside to the interiors of the island. Flash listened closely to each one of them. He began to hear Fassbender's menacing laugh coming from a tunnel near the far right. Flash was just about to go inside the tunnel but before he did, he turned to Julia first.

"Julia, please listen to me!" Flash said. "I have to go battle Fassbender now, but I'm afraid you can't come with me."

"But I want to help too." Julia protested

"Please, just do as I say, I can't risk losing you again."

Julia though about it for a moment until she came to the agreement.

"I understand." she said sadly.

"Remember, if anything happens here, you make a run for it and try to come and find me as fast as you can." finished Flash, and he dashed for the tunnel and disappeared.