• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 10

Part: 2

It was nighttime on present-day West Curvia Island when all the bustle and hustle had come to an end and everypony set off back to their nice, cozy summer houses for rest. At the Sentry's residency, the father, Flash, was just passing by his kids' bedroom, when Stuart and Sherri popped out through the door.

"Dad." whispered Sherri

"Can you tell us the rest of the story?" asked Stuart

"You mean the one about how I got married to your mother?" wondered Flash

"Right!" said the twins

"But please remind us of the story so far." put in Stuart

Flash went inside the bedroom along with his kids. The kids gathered themselves on top of their bed as Flash sat down in the chair next to them. The kids began to listen and here's the rest of the story Flash told them.

"It all began," continued Flash. "when Twilight and her friends were searching for the meaning of their friendship. In the process, they accidentally summoned a demon known as Fassbender "the Scoundrel." He quickly began taking over Equestria and decided to make Princess Twilight his queen. Now comes the part where I'm off to the rescue.

Word soon spread all over West Curvia Island about the tragic demon attack in Equestria and that Flash was on his way to Demon Island to foil the menacing ordeal. As Flash dashed through the beach towns towards the northern part of the boat piers on the island, ponies leaped out of their windows and doors to wave and wish Flash "good luck."

In no time at all, Flash reached the northern pier with a sailor who was waiting and ready for him.

"Where to?" asked the sailor

"Can you take me to the deepest northern part around here?" asked Flash

"Certainly, but I'll only go up to where it gets too foggy."

"Thank you."

Flash and the sailor hopped aboard the boat, and they set off through the fog and the raging dark clouds.

Back at Demon Island, Fassbender and his henchmen were still waiting for the re-building of Equestria. While they waited, they decided to watch some cartoons which are previous existing TV series of the "My Little Pony" franchise, when suddenly, a buzzer began to ring.

"Oh, no!" cried Snickers

"It's the emergency red light." said Luther

"Put up the scanners and switch the monitors." commanded Fassbender

Fassbender's henchmen do as they are told and find a dot closing in on the center of the scanners. They realize it's the boat that has Flash on board.

"That must be the so-called Flash Sentry which we recently found out about." said Roxy

"Coming to stop us, I'll bet." said Snickers

"I told you we should've gone after that Flash Sentry once we got to know his name." grumbled Luther "Now he's on his way here to get in our way. What do you suppose we do now, boss? Uh, boss?"

Fassbender is gazing at the monitors with Flash in silence.

"That Pegasus!" cried Fassbender "I've seen him before!"

"You know that guy?" asked Snickers

"Such a long time ago." explained Fassbender "He was only a colt at that time."

"And it looks like you two are going to get reunited." said Roxy

Fassbender continues to look at the screens as he remembers more and begins to make an eerie smile.

"Oh, this just got even better." laughed Fassbender "It's going to become a reunion alright!"

"What does that mean?" asked Luther

"Follow me." said Fassbender "There's something that will explain all of this."

Fassbender gets out of his chair with his henchmen following right behind him. They walk through the hallways of the cave, went past the prison cells room, and came to the deepest end of the hallway with a door blocking their way.

"What's behind the creepy door." asked Luther

"Are we about to enter an episode of "The Starry Night Zone?" asked Snickers

"Wait a second, I recognize this place!" said Roxy "Isn't this your old storage room, boss?"

Fassbender takes out some keys and looks through them. He comes to one and places it inside the key-hole. He twists it.

"Roxy, you are precisely right. Snickers, no." said Fassbender as he budges the doorknob and turns it. The door opens. Fassbender and his henchmen go inside.

"I've never seen this storage room before." said Snickers "What did you use it for, boss?"

"Nothing much really." said Fassbender "I used it to store away a bunch of failed plans and things I no longer needed."

Fassbender and his henchmen ventured further into the storage room as they past filing cabinets, stacks and stacks of paper and books, and shelves perched with statues of evil-looking creatures. A thought strikes Luther as he brings up a question to Fassbender.

"Boss, what are we doing here by the way?" asked Luther "What does this have got to do with that Flash Sentry pony?"

Fassbender stops walking. So do his henchmen.

"The answer is right in there." said Fassbender as he pointed to the end of the room which was another prison cell.

"Sir, we still don't understand." said Roxy

"You see, you three," explained Fassbender. "When I was starting out as your new ruler, I began to think about how to expand my empire. That was when I decided that I was going to have to test out my new dark magic skills. I was able to succeed with one where I could transport myself to anyplace in Equestria. I ended up on this island called West Curvia and found a filly all alone in the woods. I captured and brought her here as some kind of warning to give to Princess Celestia. I tried turning her into one of my slaves but it looked like I couldn't master it. I didn't want to return the filly so I locked her away in this dungeon for many years as my prisoner."

"Are you trying to say that..." pondered Snickers

"Oooh, sir, you are truly evil." said Roxy

Fassbender and his henchmen begin to hear some pant-less breathing coming from inside the prison cell. A full-grown mare begins to appear and gazes at them.

"What do you want this time, you boneless, ruthless, psychopath?!" asked the mare angrily.

"Came by to give you some good news and some bad news." smiled Fassbender fiendishly. "So, why don't we skip to the bad news first. The bad news is, I'm still not going to set you free. The good news is, I'm about to reunite you with someone very special."

"What?!" shrieked the mare "What does that all mean?!"

"You're about to say hello to your brother, that's what it means!" laughed Fassbender "But before we go out to meet him, you're going to have to do a little something for me,... Julia."