• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 17

Everypony was back in Canterlot, inside one of the main halls of Princess Celestia's castle. They also noticed that all the other alicorns, Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence were back due to Flash Sentry's new powers. Everypony was overjoyed but it didn't last too long. Flash fell to the floor and fainted and everything around him went dark.

A few days later, he opened his eyes again and found that he was in bed in a emergency room at a nearby hospital. He looked all around him and found that Twilight, Julia, and the biggest surprise of all, his parents, were all sitting right beside.

"Princess Celestia contacted us to let us know that you had found Julia and you were in the hospital. So we rushed on right over." explained the Dad

"Now we're going to be a family together again, now that Julia's back and you're well again." smiled the Mom who was almost weeping with joy.

"The question is though," said Flash "What happens now from here?"

"You'll see." smiled Twilight

After Flash got well and checked himself out of the hospital, he was told by Twilight to come with him to Ponyville and bring along his armor. The Sentry family came along too to find out what this was about.

When they arrived in Ponyville, they headed over to Twilight's friendship castle. When they entered one of the main halls, all the other ponies were there, Twilight's friends, all the Princesses of Equestria, and everypony else.

"What is all this for?" asked Flash

"It's about you, Flash!" explained Twilight "Couldn't you tell?"

"But why?" asked Flash with surprise.

"You're a hero, that's why!" explained Shining Armor "You saved everypony of Equestria, and if I might add, my sister, from a terrible ordeal. You may have earned some new kinds of powers from this experience that you still have a lot to learn about to control but for now, Princess Twilight would like to give you a special honor."

Flash looked over to where Twilight was who was now up on a platform at the end of the hallway. Everypony gathered on the sides to let Flash through. Flash looked at his family who had also gathered to the sides.

"Go ahead," said Flash's Dad. "It's probably what you wanted after all these years."

Flash gulped nervously as he walked over to the platform. Soon he was standing in front of Twilight. Twilight picked up a sword that Spike had been holding generously which she picked up with her horn and patted Flash's head and shoulders with it.

"As the Princess of Friendship and saving the entire kingdom of Equestria, I dub thee, Sir Flash Sentry!" announced Princess Twilight "May I have the medal, please?"

Spike handed the medal over to Twilight which she also reached with her horn and placed it on Flash's armor. Everypony cheered!

"Three cheers for my big brother!!!" screamed Julia happily.

Her Father thought he had gone deaf but Julia's Mother cheered right along with her. When the cheering faded away Princess Twilight asked Flash if he had anything to say over his remarkable triumph of earning his knighthood.

"This is all very um,.. astonishing." began Flash "I know that I have always wanted to be a knight but never realized I would get this much praise for it. But there's something that I need to admit before I go any further. I didn't want to become a knight at first. My first dream-job was becoming a guitarist but when my sister, Julia went missing, I thought it would be best if I joined the force instead.

Ended up at the Crystal Empire where I bumped into Princess Twilight Sparkle, who is the most beautiful pony I've ever met. What definitely motivated me to save you all from a treacherous experience was that when I heard that Fassbender was going to try and make Twilight his queen, I knew I was the one for this job."

Flash looked over to Twilight and said: "I love you, Princess Twilight Sparkle!"

The cheers came out again from everypony once more.