• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 9 Comments

"Twilight and Flash" - TeddyCK



Flash Sentry tries to rescue Princess Twilight Sparkle from the clutches of a enemy by the name of Fassbender A. K. A. "the Scoundrel." Fassbender is one of those evil fairy tale villians who's always wanted to become the new ruler of Equestria. Cool

  • ...
20
 9
 1,540

Chapter 4

"During my childhood, I had always thought of becoming a music performer with my guitar." I continued on. "Now that Julia's disappearance had come up, I decided to become a royal guard instead since I thought it would help me find Julia. That's how I ended up at the Crystal Empire, protecting the prince and princess of that empire, Shining Armor and Cadence.

After remembering all of that in my dream, that's when I woke up with a gasp. I was soon reminded where I was, I was asleep in bed, here at the Crystal Empire with all the other royal guards. I went back to sleep and cried. Before I did, I noticed some pictures perched on my dresser drawer beside me. The first picture was a photo of my family, Julia, and I. Tears swelled in my eyes as I looked at it. The next picture I came to was a photo of Twilight. I smiled at it and sighed. I went back to bed.

Before Twilight came into my life, I still remember how my first love had always been Sunset Shimmer, Princess Celestia's first student to rule by her side. When Twilight became my next pony to fall in love with, I was glad that I broke up with Sunset Shimmer. Sunset never seemed to give me the comfort and sympathy that I needed whenever I talked to her about the disappearance of Julia. All she wanted to talk about was what did I think of her. However, Twilight was a very understanding pony which was very sweet of her. I smiled as I saw Twilight in more of my dreams as I dozed off.

I was dreaming about how Twilight and I first met. I still don't know what got Twilight interested in a pony like me though, but she would usually tell me that she had this urge where she thought it was time for her to find true love. When she saw me, she thought she came to the right choice. Twilight and I didn't instantly start going on dates, however. We were always too busy. Twilight had become a princess, had a kingdom to take care of, and keep up with her studies. And I was a royal guard at the Crystal Empire. Even though, we would always send each other letters to show how much we loved one another. Finally, after several years of writing letters, came a moment where we had become inseparable.