• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 4,927 Views, 349 Comments

What the frick?! - Cool writer



How A junior's life changed in just three mintes when she becomes a pony in the middle of class with all of them watching her transform from being human to a yellow pegasus

  • ...
43
 349
 4,927

B-day party

"Oh my gosh!" A little girls voice shrieked with delight. I cracked open my eyes. Bleach white rug and couch... oh god... "PONIES!!!" The little girl squealed. My ears flattened against my head, as I heard foot steps racing towards me. I gasped for breath as the little girl landed on us, waking up Lyra.

"GAH! I'm up, I'm up!" Lyra exclaimed. Her eyes darted around the room, before she remembered.

"They can talk?!?" For the little girl laying on top of our snuggling pony bodies, things kept getting better and better. But for us... things are going to be hell.

"Yep, they're real." Max said. He wasn't wearing his evil business suit, he was wearing some stuck up pajamas.

"What are your names?" She asked, in wonder. Lyra put on the best fake smile she could, and answered.

"I'm Lyra Heartstrings, and this is my sister Emma." She nodded to me. I smiled at her, she was a cute little girl, hopefully she wouldn't be an obnoxious brat, and I wouldn't hurl myself out the window, and I'm guessing we're in a penthouse right now, because of what's on the other side of the windows. We were in a city, but there aren't any cities nearby... how far did they take us?!? "What's your name?" Lyra asked.

"I'm Lexa!" She said. "Are you from Equestria?" She asked. Before Lyra could answer, Max but in saying:

"Yes they are! Right?" He looked at Lyra expectantly.

"Yeah! We're totally from Equestria!" Lyra said, trying to simulate the same perky attitude she always had. I honestly was about to cry, when I realized this was our life now. Forcing a smile for the sake of our own lives, so some dad could get dad points for his daughter! I was brought back to the real world when I felt the little girl pulling on my wing.

"You're a pegasus, so can you fly?" She asked, like a curious little child would. Lexa looked to be around...7, or 8 at the most. She had long blond hair. She reminded me a bit of human me. I sat up onto my haunches, so I could be more awake.

"Yeah, I can fly." I responded. "It's a lot of fun." You might have been expecting me to try to say "wanna see?" so I could fly away, and go get help. But no. I'm smart, I need to get the collar off or I'm not going anywhere.

"Have you ever raced Rainbow Dash?" Lexa asked. I shook my head.

"I don't really know her, but I doubt I could even keep up with her, let alone win a race!" I explained. She nodded, then looked at Lyra.

"Can you do magic?" She asked. Max looked confused for a second.

"I'm... no expert, but I do know one trick!" Lyra said. She looked at Max, and closed her eyes. Her horn started to glow, and the same glow surrounded Max.

"W- what are you doing?" He asked, his voice trembled with fear. "S- stop it! I'm ordering you! Stop this now!" He said. He grabbed a black remote with two buttons on it and pointed it at her.

"Done." Lyra said simply, opening her eyes. "Too late." She grinned. Before he could hit one of the buttons, the remote clattered to the floor. I watched in aw, as his fingers began to shrink, and his palm began to expand. Before long, his hand had turned into a hoof. "What's happening to me?!?" He screamed, as light blue fur began to travel up his arm. Once the fur reached his shoulder, he took a deep breath... a really deep breath... Wait, that's not his lungs expanding... that's his chest expanding! His chest barreled out, destroying the top of his pajamas. The fur made it's way to his other arm, and had already created a forelimb. "Please! Stop this! I'm begging yooOW!" He pelvis shifted, and he was sent forward onto all fours. A bright pink tail suddenly shot out and pushed his pants down. Tears of fear began to well up in his eyes, as he whimpered, like a puppy. I bet he could here those whimpers all the better as his ears changed and shifted up his head. As his ears met his hair (which was already beginning to grow) it turned the same pink as his tail. I trotted over to him, and gave him a soft "boop" on the nose, right as it expanded into his bright blue pony snout. He looked himself over.

"What did you do to me!?!" He cried, sobbing on the floor. Lexa walked over and hugged her dad.

"It's OK daddy! You're so cute now! And I can braid your tail, and we can have so much fun!" Lexa tried to cheer him up. "I could even be a pony with you!" She exclaimed, she then ran over to Lyra, with big puppy dog eyes. Lyra chuckled.

"OK, I'll make you a pony." Lyra laughed.

"YAY!" Lexa cheered, jumping up and down, clapping her hands together. Lyra focused her horn, this time I could see sweat forming on her brow. light began to form around Lexa. "I feel all tingly!" She exclaimed. Lyra focused even harder, and then, with a loud pop, she was a little pink pegasus with yellow mane. Lexa gasped, then grabbed her tail in her hooves and began to giggle. Lyra smiled at her, stroking her mane. Then she turned to the still sobbing Max.

"You're lucky I'm not an alicorn, or that spell'd be forever. But next time, I'll take your man card to." Lyra warned. She levitated the collar's off of us, and onto the earth pony. "Now be a good pony, and you might get to be human again." Lyra said, rubbing his chin. "And would ya' look at that! I'm up here, and your down there, and I'm the one laughing." Lyra cackled evilly, as she turned to leave.

"Good bye Lexa! Enjoy it while it lasts!" Lyra called. I followed her into the elevator.

Author's Note:

Oooh! Two chapters in one day! And of a not completely crappy size, might it add!