• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 4,927 Views, 349 Comments

What the frick?! - Cool writer



How A junior's life changed in just three mintes when she becomes a pony in the middle of class with all of them watching her transform from being human to a yellow pegasus

  • ...
43
 349
 4,927

The rest of my pitiful day, and A wonderful morning (sarcastic)

Let's just say the rest of the day went quite smoothly. Ha I wish. Nothing goes easy when you turn into a pony with over 30 people watching it all go down. Each class was just the same as the last. I tell the teacher who I am, I sit, and get several different faces, and stuff like that. Some screamed a bit, some were just like "Dafuq?" By the time school ended, everybody knew the tale of Emma's transformation. You have no idea how embarrassed I've been throughout this whole ordeal, and how close I am to losing my mind! Why I haven't, you ask? It's because I've been focusing on the embarrassing part, rather than the mind bending terror I should be feeling. I have gotten a few compliments on my hair, but that's it. Also being called hot by that creepy dude who keeps trying to get with me.

Life is full of surprises, but who knows just what kind of surprise they might get? Well today I got quite the surprise of becoming a cartoon pony, in the time of three minutes. Right now I'm in 7th hour, at the back of the class, as usual, but today I couldn't have loved it any better than the usual times as to where I hated it. I have my head rested on my forelegs on the desk. I have my hood up, even though it's pointless now that everypony knows. Wait...did I say everypony? Oh god, now I'm thinking like one of them, god buck my life... just going to ignore that...

So far my day has been filled with miseries, I don't even want to speak of. I look up to the clock above the door. 3:30 pm. The bell rings, as I get up, and swing my backpack over my shoulder. The impact of it, sends pain into my right wing.

Now I'm walking home, with Lyra. She said she's gonna hang out for a while and try to support me through all of this. I wonder how many people are seeing a multi-colored pony walking down their block.After what seems to be an hour of walking, we finally reach my house. I see the red jeep in the driveway, which tells me they're home. We walk up the brown porch and approach the door. I try opening it to find it's locked, so I ring the doorbell. The door open soon after, and appears my mom. She gasps at the creature that stands before her, not wanting to believe that this monstrosity has just walked onto her porch.

"Hey mom." I say. she gasps again, but she's one of those people to 'gasp'. She opens the door, and hurries us in. I take a seat on the smaller couch of the two that are in the livingroom. Mom kneels down in front of my examining my face. Her hands shake, as she touches my cheek.

"W-What happened to you?" She stutters.

"This." I say looking down.

"Why didn't you call? I would have brought you straight home!"

"So on any random day, I call you, and tell you to pick me up because I turned into a pony, you'd believe me just like that?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. Are you gonna be okay though? I mean look at you! This...this just isn't possible! How did this happen to you?"

"Well I can tell you I won't be alright, and I'm not sure what caused this."

She wraps her arms around me, and buries her face in my shoulder, and cries. I'm not sure what to do, but I'll try to comfort her to get her to stop crying, I rub her back a bit.

"I'm still me...on the inside ma." I say to try to calm her, which causes her to hug me tighter and only cry harder.

She cries on me for about another two minutes, and neither of us or Lyra speak a word. Eventually she let's go, and sits on the other couch. She just looks down at her hands as she fumbles with her fingers. Wish I still had em, but they were taken from me, but oh well, life ain't always perfect. But why does it have to be this imperfect? I ponder over this as I look myself over. The long moment of silence continues, until I break it with a short sigh, and I close my eyes. What's dad gonna think when he comes home from his business trip? How will he react? Ugh why am I thinking about this now? it'll happen when it comes, so I'll just have to wait till then.

About an hour of just sitting doing nothing, it had begun to get dark out due to the changing season, and the day light time getting shorter, and Lyra had left. Mom decided to go to sleep early, leaving me alone. I sit there, glancing around the living room for another twenty minutes, before getting up, and slowly making my way to the bathroom. I shuffle may way over to the sink, and look at my reflection in the mirror. I only look at it for about five seconds before the word "Done!" pop it's way in, and I walk out, and into my room, still shuffling my feet, or hooves. Yeah I still gotta get used to that.

I enter the pitch black room, and I flip the light switch on. The light shines over the room, with pink wall paper dad said he was gonna remove months ago, and my desk on the right side of the room, with a lamp, a note book, and pencil in the bind, next to my prehistoric computer. On the opposite side is a cheap, metal frame bed, with a thin cheap spring mattress that when laid on, feels as if it's not even there, with a thin green sheet clumped against the wall. There is a black dresser next to the bed, with a bunch of useless crap littering the top. There is a single window, which is just above my bed, and there you go. My room.

Walking over to my bed, I trip over a stupid winter boot, just laying there, causing me to fall flat on my face. I let out a groan as a sharp pain rushes through my injured muzzle. I rub it with a forehoof, to try and sooth some of the pain, but only to fail miserably. Suddenly I feel really tired, and just want to pass out. I stand up, using the bed as leverage. I sit down in the bed, and kick the stupid boot across the room, causing my blue sneaker to fly off my right hind leg due to the fact that the shoe isn't being held on by a foot anymore. I stand back up, and reach over to the light switch and flip it off, then I flop back down onto my bed, and pass.

Morning comes, and I let out a long yawn, as I wake up from my first day and night as a pony. I open my eyes, and gather my thoughts, and take note, of what's going on around me right now. I fell my pillow under my head, even though I didn't lay on it, and other than the pillow, I feel something under my muzzle, which I had hoped would have gone away with everything else. I swat a hoff at it to move it away to find that the thing I'm laying on, flew out from under me, and into the wall, and yes more pain. I focus my currently weak vision on my hoof, to find it's not a hoof. It's...a hand!! But, then why is it still yellow? Instantly I sit up, and look over my body.

I have hands, which follow into arms still covered in yellow fur, then I get to my chest, which has boobs again. I look down to my legs which are human again, but yes covered in yellow fur, which have feet at the end of them. Then I come to find I still have that blasted blue and green tail. What am I now? I run my hands through my hair, feeling the same blue and green hair from before. I can just barely make out these details due to what little sunlight that shows through the blinds on my window. I feel the rest of my head, and it's sadly, still a pony head. So I guess I'm some sort of pony/human hybrid? God this is much worse!! Then mom comes in.

"Emma?" She asks peeking her head into the door frame.

"Yeah?" I ask as she looks at me.

"Wh-what happened to you?" She asks coming into the room.

"I wish I knew." I say, slapping a hand to the right side of my face, and letting it go limp from there, as it hits the bed, then bounces off the edge of the bed, as I let out a deep sigh. Then mom comes, and sits next to me on the bed. I have noticed I regained some height from this, which is probably the only good thing.

"I wish I knew too hun." She says patting my back. "Hey whats on your back?" She asks? I take it she felt the wings.

"I have wings. I say blushing a bit, and I feel my creepy pony ears flatten against my skull, and my tail swings itself over to my right side, and over my right leg. How embarrassing. As if this whole thing isn't.

"Oh." She says making a puzzled look as she stares at my back. "M-...may I see?"

"Sure I guess." I say before taking off my shirt. thank god my bra covers my boobs, and goes like halfway down my torso.

"Wow!" She coo's, as she rubs the frame of my left wing, then feeling the feathers. IT's kinda creepy, but I got myself into it. Just to be nice I extend that wing out so she can get a better look at it.

"It's cool I guess." I hold my wing out a few more seconds before folding it back in, when she says it.

"Well you should get ready so I can drop you off at school."

"What?"

"They didn't have a problem with it yesterday did they?" She asks.

"They kinda did, but it went without saying." I reply.

"Just get ready okay? It won't be all that bad."

"I guess, except for the fct this creepy guy keeps stalking me now." I say chuckling a bit.

"Yeaahhh...that's not creepy." She says getting up, and leaving the room.

Well I better just get ready, since there is no point when it comes to arguing with my mother. I slip out of my current clothes, to where I'm just wearing my bra and underwear. Well I guess this is how I look pretty much almost naked. Nothing exciting, but the yellow you know what, and my tail, but then something, or the two somethings, on each of my hips catches my eye. I see a sparkling shooting star, leaving a green, and cyan blue lighting bolt trail, on each of my hips. I have never had a tattoo done on me before. Not even those fake ones that you would be a picture of a random tattoo you would have to get wet, then place in on your skin so it left behind the print of that tattoo. I shrug it off, as I turn my focus back to getting clothed.

I walk over to my dresser, and pull out a random shirt and pair of pants. The shirt is black, and says aeropostale in pink glittery letters, and the pants are a pair of jeans made to look like they shine. I'm not trying to look "Fancy", I'm just getting random clothes and getting dressed okay? I put the shirt on the bed, and hold the waist of the pants, and place my feet in each of the pant holes, and I jump a couple times to pull them up. Then for the shirt. Luckily the collar part is a bit larger than normal so I slip my oversized head in with ease. Now I'm dressed.

I pick my dirty clothes up, and I walk into the bathroom, and drop them in the hamper. A hamper is like a laundry basket, but it's taller for those of you who didn't know. Next I Walk over to the mirror to get a better look at what happened to my face, head, whatever, if anything. Nothing happened. But now those lightning bolt marks catch my attention though. I look curiously at one of them, and I bring a hand up to touch it. When I do, it delivers a small shock to my middle finger which I used to touch it. I flinch, at the feeling, and the fact that I just got shocked. Maybe something caused it, so I touch it again, and to my surprise I get shocked again. Why?

I touch it a few more times to see it's actually able to shock whatever touches it. I shrug it off. I go to water my face, but then I stop remembering my face is covered in ur, so if I get m face soaked like that, who knows how idiotic I will look, let alone how long it will take to dry. So I go to the next thing. My hair. It's quite messy. I grab the brush off the counter, and begin randomly brushing. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I just care about fixing it, so I don't go to school with messed up hair. It's kinda cool. Better than my normal hair which looked like it was falling out in some places, so I find this a LOT better.

After getting my hair back in order, I head to the stairs, when a fearful thought comes into my head. Will I ever change back? I can just imagine what my life would be like, If I were to be stuck like this. Going from pony to hybrid, to pony to hybrid, as a never ending cycle. Tears well up in my eyes, as I slump against the wall, about ten feet from the stairs, and I slide down to the ground. I hold my legs close to my chest, and I rest my forehead against my knees. I sniffle a couple times as the tears begin to flow. I rock back and forth a bit, crying in my misery. I have said that word so many times now. I hear mom's footsteps approach the staircase, as she calls up to me.

"Hurry up Emma, or you're going to be late!" She stands there waiting for me to call back, but I just can't seem to form any words. I sniffle again, and I guess she heard it. "Emma, are you okay?" She asks, and I can hear hear coming up the carpeted steps. I want to say something but I just can't. She gets to the tops of the steps, and sees me sitting curled up against the wall. My tail tucks itself close to me, as I cry. I still have no idea how it moves on it's own, just like my ears, which are once again, flat against my head.

"Emma?" She sits next to me on the white carpet floor. "What's wrong?" She asks, wrapping her arm around my back, and pulling me into her. Normally I wouldn't let her, but I just don't care right now, and I'm finally able to speak through my sobbing.

"I don't...*sniff*...want to be stuck like this ma."

"Oh sweetie. It will be okay. I promise." She says, putting her other arm around me, into a hug.

"I-I'm scared mom."

"I know hunny. I'm here for you." She begins rubbing my hair. I feel like a four year old right now.

"Okay." I manage to say, as I hug her back. "You don't think I-I'm a freak do you?"

"Of course not. Not in a million years. I still love you okay?" I just simply nod. "This will end sometime." She says, She stops rubbing my hair, and she dries off my tears.

This will end sometime...I hope, but...what if it doesn't?