• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 4,927 Views, 349 Comments

What the frick?! - Cool writer



How A junior's life changed in just three mintes when she becomes a pony in the middle of class with all of them watching her transform from being human to a yellow pegasus

  • ...
43
 349
 4,927

A CLASSic Event

Author's Note:

Pun-tastic titles as always!

I walked into Ms Rosales's room, all eyes turned to me, just like in the halls, only now there weren't whispers of "It's spreading!" and things like that. I trotted over to my seat, and sat down. A few students whipped out their phones. I sighed.

"Please don't take any pics of me." I groaned. When one student's phone made the noise it makes when you start a video, I added: "... or videos. I thought you were smart enough to get that." I mumbled the last part under my breath. The phone beeped again, and was lowered in shame, as well as the other phones. "Also, don't post any of that!" I heard a groan, and a "like hell." I rolled my eyes. Why do people feel the need to take pictures of everything, and post everything. Why??? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?! Anyways, I sat down, and class started.

Everything was (relatively) uneventful, apart from a few people stopping me in the hall and asking "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" and other stupid things like that. I thought it was obvious that I was a pegasus. Then, after fourth period, I saw... him again...

I was walking down the hall, when a certain someone tapped me on the back. I turned my head to see... the weirdo who was hitting on me day one. He wore a goofy smile, that I guess he thought was endearing... but it wasn't. It was just stupid. I frowned, and looked back to the where I was going. He tapped me again. I sighed.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Hey beautiful." He said. I groaned.

"Just leave me alone."

"But what if you need... protecting?" He asked, walking his fingers along my withers like a spider. I shivered.

"I do actually... from YOU!" I said, taking advantage of the parting of the crowd before me to make a run for it. I saw Lyra (which wasn't very hard) and ran to her. "Hey, I need a little help." I whispered in her ear. "That creepy guys's back!" Then, "speak of the devil" showed up.

"Hey! Wait up!" He said. I looked at him.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

"I will have the cops on you if you don't back away. This is sexual harassment!" Lyra stated. By this point, a few people had pulled out there phones and started (what else) recording. He then swooped in, falling down towards us. Lyra punched him in the face, causing him to loos balance and fall to the ground.

"Ow!" He shouted. "I was just gonna-"

"Creep us the f*** out? Because you sure did that perfectly!" Lyra shouted. She then ignited a glow around her horn. "I'm only going to say this, one more time: LEAVE US ALONE!" Lyra shouted. He scrambled backwards, then ran off.

"FInally! He's gone!" I sighed, "Thanks Lyra." Lyra sighed.

"Same guy as day one?" She asked. I nodded. "Don't thank me, he'll be back."