• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 4,948 Views, 349 Comments

What the frick?! - Cool writer



How A junior's life changed in just three mintes when she becomes a pony in the middle of class with all of them watching her transform from being human to a yellow pegasus

  • ...
43
 349
 4,948

Meeting Lacey

Where am I?

Wh-what happened?

Ugh, my head hurts.

I...I...I remember...being knocked out...but that's it.

Gotta get up.

Ugh, too weak. Need food.

Why don't I feel right?

Nothing feels right.

I try to recall what happened as I slowly come to, and I come to a throbbing brain. My ears are ringing really loudly. Someone must be talking about me. I open my eyes, only to be blinded by a bright, white light. I'm laying on my side on something that feels...soft...like a mattress. I don't remember going back to bed. I prop myself on one elbow, and I hold an arm out to shield my eyes from the light. I try to open my eyes again, just slightly, and I notice my vision is very blurred. I move to sit up, still keeping my arm up, and I rub my aching head with my other hand. The first thing I feel is hair. Lots of hair, and some weird floppy like thing at the top of my head. And as if on que, a light bulb appears above my head, with a ding, before disappearing.

I blink a few times, to try and wake up my eyes to see properly, and when I get my vision back, I take a look at my hands, covered in short yellow fur. I'm still a hybrid? My hands were all I needed to see. Why didn't I change again? To me it seemed as if, whenever I go to sleep, I change form, but why not this time? I probably would have been a full pony again. I run my hands through my hair, er, mane for some odd reason. Maybe I just felt like doing it. I don't know. My ear itches. I lift a hand up to scratch behind it, and when I do, I'm overwhelmed with such a relaxing feeling. It feels so good! Even after the itch is gone, I keep scratching, my ear moves itself into my hand as if it were enjoying the feeling itself.

I know this is already my third day...I think...being like this, and I still haven't gotten used to having different appendages like my tail, and pony ears, and...well the anything that isn't human, I haven't gotten used to. Like I said when this first happened, it's weird to say 'my tail'. Out of curiosity, I take a look down at it, tucked against my right leg. Why is it always the right leg? Does it have something against my left leg? Is my left leg not good enough? What did my left leg ever do? Anyway, I look at it, as the tip moves up and down slightly. Back to the curiosity, I figure out how the muscles work, and I flick it once to the right, before it moves back by itself. I giggle a bit, slightly blushing that I just moved a body part I never had before.

Back to reality now, I notice I'm in a room with grey concrete walls, and floor, with a toilet and a sink on the wall to my left. On the opposite side of the room from me is a metal door to the left, and a window that looks out to what seems to be a hallway. Now reality really gives me a good punch to my face. Well F*** you too reality!! I remember now, that riot dudes came into the house, knocked out my father, held Lyra at gunpoint, and they put me in a truck, and hit me in the head with a gun. That explains the splitting headache. I wonder how worried they must be for me, and what they may be thinking that these people could be doing to me. What ever these guys have in plan, I hope they just don't hurt me in a really bad way or anything.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall, and I continue sitting there on the bed as they get closer. My ears swivel in that direction, picking up as much sound as possible. I lean against the wall, and I pull my legs up to me again, holding them with my arms, and I lock my fingers together with a sigh. I hear the jangling of keys, and the footsteps come to a halt just on the other side of the door. I hear the sound of the keys going into the lock, and when they turn, and when they get pulled out. I sit there motionless, not knowing what intentions this person who is entering may have. The door opens, and a white man with chin fuzz, and green eyes, with short black hair, in a dark grey work uniform, steps into the room.

"Ah, you're awake." He says, closing the door behind him, but not locking it. I just nod, and he grabs a chair that I didn't see before from a corner of the room, and pulls it in front of the bed about four feet away.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm awake." I reply softly, and quietly. "What do you want with me?" I ask,

"Nothing, just some of your time." He replies, putting his hands together in his lap.

"Why am I here then? Where is here anyway?"

"That information is confidential." He deadpans. "I can tell you that you are part of an experiment, Miss, Emma? Is it? Emma Wilson?" He asks quizzically.

"Yeah." I reply, nodding my head in confirmation. "What experiment?"

"We came across an extraterrestrial being a few years ago, and we contained it, and begged for us to let it go. I was rather surprised it spoke the human tongue, even though it had that of a pony's tongue." I responds, stroking his chin. "She said she would do anything for us, if we were let her go, and in a bag she had were some personal belongings. But what caught our eye was this green liquid she had in a vile. We asked what it was, and she told us that it was a potion that would turn a pony into a human, and a human into a pony. That was the very same substance we had used on you."

"So that old lady wasn't just an old lady? And what was the name of this...pony?" I ask firmly, showing I wanted an answer.

"Oh no, she was an old lady. We offered her a lot of money to inject the next person who came by with it, since we had put the stuff into a syringe with a needle of course, and the pony said her name was Lyra Heartstrings."

"You mean to say that a unicorn from a little girls show which is now somehow real, came to earth someway, and you took her potion, and injected it into my blood?!" I shout, throwing my hands in the air, then letting them fall back down.

"It wasn't just you. There are two others we used that potion on. It back fired you could say since Lyra said it was only supposed to transform a human into a pony, but I see you're an anthropomorphic human pony instead." He says back, shrugging, completely ignoring the fact that I just yelled at him. And what does he mean there are two more like me? wo other people they put this shit into, and now they're turning constantly? This is just a nightmare. Just a really really bad dream that seems so real, but you can't feel pain in dreams so I guess it isn't.

"Are they here too?" I ask, lowering my voice.

"Yes. We weren't planning on bringing you here, but, when we saw you on the news we felt you weren't safe so we brought you here. We told any news reporters, and news channels and stuff to keep their mouths shut about us taking you or we would shut them down for good.

"Will I ever be able to leave?" I ask very concerned.

"That is not up to me, but how about I bring you to the others" He says, getting up from the chair, and heading to the door.

"Sure." I reply sighing, as I follow him out of the little cell or containment room, or whatever that room was.

We turn left down the hall which is concrete as well. Is this whole building made of concrete? I mean seriously, they couldn't have at least made this place look interesting? Small lights line the ceiling where it meets with the walls, ans same with the floor. There are lots of other rooms like the one I was in, and none of them were occupied, we turn right down another hall, and we head straight for the end. God, this place stinks! I wave my hand in front of my muzzle to try to blow away the stench, but it was no use. I think I'm gonna throw up. It smell like dead bodies and sweat socks, and a hint of soiled diapers.

"Do you think I could call my parents somehow to tell them I'm alright? Well sort of." I ask.

"I'm not sure if I can allow that." He replies flatly.

"What?! It's just a simple phone call!"

"I know, I'm just pulling your leg. there's a phone inside." I says, as we approach a metal door.

"Okay, thanks." I say as he opens the door for me.

When I enter, I see that this room actually is different. White wall paper with a huge skylight window on the ceiling as the only window, letting in the sunlight. There is actual furniture in here. A couch against the left wall, with an end table next to it in the corner of the room, and another couch facing me, and coffee table on top of a red rug over peach colored carpeting. Not the best idea for furnishing. Plus, why put a rug on a carpet floor? Who's idea was this anyway? I roll my eyes at the thought of what numskull did this. On the wall to my right is the phone, like this man, whatever his name may be, told me.

Sitting on the couch to the left is a small white pony with a blue mane and tail, and the name is like a mow hawk. Judging by the size, t must be just a little girl. Now doing this to a teen like me is wrong, but reasonable due to age, but a little girl?! I mean, who can be heartless enough to do that? Did they knock her out too? If they did, they're gonna have one angry anthro on their hands. She just sits there with her head on the right side arm of the couch, and she doesn't look to happy. She looks scared, and sad. The other one is a light grey anthropomorphic unicorn that has a black mane and tail with one red streak, and the mane looks a lot like Octavia's.

Besides Vinyl, The only other characters I know are Rainbow Dash, and Octavia. Rainbow Dash because apparently, most fans of the show adore her I guess, and I know Octavia cause she and Vinyl are like best friends I guess. But this anthro doesn't look female. The head just looks way too masculine, and the hands seem more manly, which tells me this guy is a guy. Back to the small white pony, and by pony, I mean a full pony, I hear her sniffle, and small sorrow filled moan. Instantly I feel really bad for her, so I head over to the couch and I sit next to her. I clear my throat.

"I will just leave you here until further notice okay?" The man asks.

"Okay." I reply, as he heads out of the door. I turn my focus back to the small child as a tear falls from her left eye.

"Hey, What's wrong?" I ask soothingly.

"I...I miss my mommy." She replies, as more tears flow out of her eyes.

"Awe come here." I say, pulling her into me, and I hug her. "I miss my mom too." I begin stroking her mane, as her ears fall back against her head. She raps her small forelegs around me, and hugs me in return.

"Thank you." She cries softly.

"Don't mention it." I smile down at her. "I bet she loves you very much."

"She does. My daddy does too, until this happened." She cries harder, shoving her face into my arm, getting my aeropostale hoodie wet with tears.

"So this happened yesterday?" I ask.

"Yes." she replies , looking down, still crying.

"I'm sorry to hear. I've been like this for three days now." I reply with a chuckle.

"What was it like?"

"I was In school when I first transformed, and some kids took a video of me changing specie, and it was all over the news and stuff." I wonder how many people know about it now. "What's your name? I'm Emma." I stroke her mane once, and I sratch behind her ear a little.

"It's Lacey." Se replies with a smile. "I'm not a dog you know, so you don't have to pet me." She giggles a little.

"That's a cute name."

"Thanks, I get that a lot!" She cheers happily, Bouncing once on my leg.

"No problem." I reply softly

"So, why are you guys only half pony?" She asks,

"Well, you see..." Is all I say before I notice her hooves are growing fingers. Perfect timing so I don't have to explain. "This is why." I grab her hoof which is now a hand, and I hold it out in front of her. Her face goes blank, and her jaw drops instantaneously.

"Wh-wh-whats happening to me?!" She yelps.

"It's okay Lacey. It's happened to me four times already. It doesn't hurt so you're going to be okay." I grasp her hand in mine.

"A-are you sure?" She asks with worry in her eyes. I look her over and so far it seems as if she's almost done.

"I wouldn't lie to you." I say giving her a reassuring smile, and she she nods, then grasps my hand in return. I watch as her hind legs change a little so she would be able to walk on only her hind legs. well her legs since her forelegs are arms now. Slight tweeks are made in her neck to go along with having a human torso again. When finished, she smiles, and hugs me. I hug her back of course.

"Thank you Emma." The now anthropomorphic Lacey says softly, and happily. "Why do you care about me already?"

"Well, I saw you crying, and since you're just a little girl, it must be hard with all of this. What happened with you anyway?" I reply.

"I was watching My Little Pony with my mommy when my tail came out just like that, then the rest, and she freaked out really badly. She screamed and it made me cry that she was sad, then daddy came to find out what was going on, and he told me to get out of the house." She replies sadly, sitting with her back against me, and she lays her head on my right arm. "Mommy stopped screaming when he said it, and begged him to not throw me out but he did anyway. He picked me up by the neck, and he really threw me out of the front door, which is how I got this." She says, lifting her right leg, wrapped in bandages.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but just be happy your mommy still loves you okay?" I respond reassuringly.

"I know she loves me, and I really miss her." She pouts, tears creeping their way back into her eyes.

"It's okay Lacey. I miss my mommy too."

"I just don't know why daddy threw me out like that. He called me mean names and a while after he threw me out, a van came by, and took me." She says softly, looking away from me, her hands on her chest, over her plain black shirt which had no sleeves, and thin straps that went over her shoulders.

"I'm really sorry about that."

"It's okay." She says, as she brings her tail up, and begins to stroke it like some sort of a plushie. "I'm thinking of braiding it. Just for fun, and something to do." She shrugs.

"Do you know even know how to braid?"

"No, it was just a silly thought." She giggles a bit.

"Well I know how to braid, so I could do it for you." I say kindly, offering to help.

"Well, do it with my mane then, because I don't think it would look good on my tail." She giggles even more. Dear Celestia she giggles a lot. She's what I call giggly giggler. Wait...did I say...Celestia? Who in the bucking hay is...You know what? I'm just gonna stop mind talking.

"Seems as if you've gotten used o this quite fast." I compliment, with a smirk.

"It's fun to be something other than a boring human, so yeah! Plus, lots of fans have had slight thoughts of wondering what it's like to be a pony, and I really get to!" She exclaims cheerfully.

"That's nice. So, when do you want me to braid your mane?" I ask.

"You know what? I bet my tail being braided would look a lot better than a braided mow hawk." She says sarcastically, giving us both a good laugh.

"Okay...okay...enough now." I say, trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard. "When do you want me to braid your tail?"

"You could do it now if you want to." She smiles, getting off me, and I know realize...I can't feel mah lergs.

Ermagherd, er cern't feerl mah LERGS!! I try to lift one, and It does, and when I bring it back down, a strong tingling, tickling sensation runs through it, causing me to laugh uncontrollably. I have this habit of pounding my legs on the ground when I laugh hard enough, and now has to be the time for it to happen. My legs act upon instinct, and begin pounding away. I'm thrust into a torment of non stopping laughter, that I don't have any control over. Now I'm sitting here, laughing so hard that I'm not even making a sound, stomping my hooves on the floor, clapping my hands together. I probably look really insane right now.

After my laughing fit I see Lacey, and the other anthro, staring at me, and both of them be like "..."

"So, Lacey, shall we start?" I ask, giving an innocent smile pretending as if nothing happened.

"Yes please!" She exclaims cheery, happy, gleefully.

"Okay...um...ah! Just sit here on the couch facing away from me, and I'll take it from there." I say, tapping a spot next to me on the couch.

"Uhh ha!" She replies, and hops up onto the couch, and she moves her tail out towards me.

I grab a small hand full of hairs at the base with both hands, then I pull my left hand all the way back to the tip so I know which hairs are being braided. With right hand at the base, I put two fingers into the clump of hair, splitting it into three equal sized sections, then I pull that hand back about two inches, then I bring my other hand up to the base of the tail, and I do the same thing, but I put my fingers into the gaps. WIth my left hand, I firmly grasp down on the length of hair, and I slide my right hand down to the tip to separate it the rest of the way. Then, using my right hand, I repeat this process; left over middle, right over left, left over middle, right over left. It's the way I was taught. I'm not sure if this is the right way, but nonetheless, it still works. I do my best to keep the braids even, and when I get to the end, I leave a good three inch clearance, and I take the three ends, and I tie them together.

"How's this?" I ask, showing Lacey the first braid.

"Wow! It looks amazing!! She takes it in her hands, and begins to rub it. It would look better if my tail had a little shine to it, but it's still really good, thanks!" I let her play with the braid, as I go to make the next one. "Hey, could you just braid the outside Emma? That would be nice"

"Sure thing." I reply. "So whats your story?" I ask the other anthro as I braid

"I...I don't want to talk about it." he says in a hushed whisper.

"I bet it wasn't easy."

"Anything buteasy." He says. "I've become one of those stupid ponies from that stupid show my younger brother likes to watches. Yes I said brother. Fricking bronies make me sick. Little girls is one thing because that's what the show was made for." He says with a roll of his eyes.

"So you're one of those anti-bronies? Is that what they call it?" I ask.

"No, I really hate that show, but I don't go around telling people how stupid it is for a living. Now I'm stuck as one, and I had to witness Lacey become an anthro which just oh my god..."

"Yeah, well all I can tell ya is that sulking and saying how much you hate the situation isn't going to help." I reply.

"I guess you're right, but how can I get over turning into something I hate? I'm a fricking unicorn for god's sake!"

"Well, I hear unicorns have the ability to use magic so that might be able to make up for it, and maybe you could find a way to make yourself look like your human self." I tell him, as I finish the second braid, and I hand it to Lacey. "So what's your name?"

"Jake." He replies flatly.

"No last name?" XD

"Yeah, but I don't know how to pronounce it." Jake deadpans.

"Oh, okay."

After an hour of braiding, I finally finish, and the light coming in from the skylight has begun to darken. Just when I think nobody is coming back, I head to the door to open it, but to my demise, It glows a yellow golden color, and swings open, almost hitting my muzzle. What I see standing before me makes me so light headed I feel like I'm going to faint, but with as much these past three days has brought me, I've become more resistant to impossible things. A mint green unicorn pony, ad I say pony meaning it's not an anthropomorphic pony, that has a light blue and white mane ad tail, and what looks to be the mark of a lyre on each side of her flank. I fall back onto my flank.

"Oh my Celestia! I'm so sorry Emma!" She says apologetically, then quickly clamping her fore hooves over her mouth. But something about her voice seemed all too familiar.

"Lyra?" I ask, questionably, still sitting on the floor. The unicorn nods.

"Lyra from school?" She nods again with a deep sigh.

"I'm so sorry Emma." She closes her eyes, and lowers her head in shame.