• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 4,410 Views, 112 Comments

Transformares (Not So) Animated - neorenamon



When an energy wave washes over Equestria and ponies start turning into robots, they panic until robots arrive to explain things along with a human.

  • ...
13
 112
 4,410

An Eye for Rarities (Revised)

by neorenamon

"Well now that... that... is out of the way..." giggled Spike as he continued to look at Twilight's wild uncontrolled mane, "we can check on the decorations."

"Fine," she grumbled, "Would you stop staring at me already? It's giving me a COMPLEX!"

"C'mon," he giggled, "It should only last... a lunar cycle or so!" Then he burst into a full laugh again.

"Your empathy is astounding," she whined.

"We should be seeing the decorator at the town hall," he said as he looked at the clipboard, "I've heard she's also the town's tailor and manedresser."

"Seems like she wears a lot of hats around here..." she said as she watched his expressionless face. "Oh come on," she moaned, "That was FUNNY!"

"If you say so," he replied as he opened the doors to the Town Hall. Everything was brightly festive and decorated with way to many ribbons. Then Spike saw her: The white unicorn with the dark blue mane and tail. She was fussing over more ribbons as her horn made them float around her.

"Decorations. Beautiful..." he sighed.

"Ah yes," replied Twilight, "The decor is coming along nicely. This ought'a be quick. I'll be at the library in no time. Beautiful indeed." She seemed rather oblivious to the fact Spike was staring right at the other unicorn mare. They weren't on the same page at all.

"Not the decor," he sighed, "It's her!"

But the unicorn was still fussing over ribbons of various bright colors as she muttered, "No, no, no, oh! Goodness no. These won't do at all."

"How are my spines?!" he asked as he looked himself over self consciously, "Are they clean and shiny?!"

She simply groaned as she replied, "They're fine! This isn't the 'Mating Game', you know."

But she could all but see the little hearts shooting out of his eyes as he sighed, "She's... perfect."

Twilight ignored the lovestruck comment as she made her way over for introductions. "Good afternoon..." she began.

She didn't even bother to look at them at first as she said, "Just a moment, please! I'm 'in the zone', as it were. Oh, yes! More sparkles always do the trick, does it not? Why, Rarity, you are a talent. Now, um, how can I help you..."

'Great,' thought Twilight, 'She talks to herself out loud about herself.'

But then she gasp as she looked at Twilight's mane and cried, "Oh my stars, darling! Whatever happened to your coiffure?!"

"My mane?" she asked, "Don't worry about that. I just got a bad blow job on the way over..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing," she replied, "I'm just here to check on the decorations for the Summer Sun Celebration. A quick look around and I promise I'll be out of your mane..."

"Out of MY mane?!" retorted Rarity, "What about YOUR mane?!"

"I can take care of that... HAY!!" Twilight had found that she was being dragged away from the decor by the distraught mare.

"THIS CRIME AGAINST FABULOSITY CANNOT GO UNREPAIRED!!"

'FABULOSITY: Is that even a word?' thought Twilight.

Spike floated behind the two of them still powered by the little hearts popping out of his body.
...

"WE HAVE ARRIVED IN SYSTEM," advised Omega Supreme.

"Thank you," answered Optimus, "What's the sensors reading?"

"I'm reading the ion trail from the disabled ship," said Jazz, "It does lead into the atmosphere and down to the surface."

"Then it should be a simple matter to..."

"Wait Prime. There's more."

"Go on."

"A smaller trail leaves the main trail and heads over to the planet's moon. Then it heads towards the planet on another tract."

"I guess Megatron and his bully boys bailed," smirked Sari.

"They probably had to repair their shuttle," said Bulkhead, "And used the shadow of the moon to mask their presence."

"Something's not right here," said Prime, "Why doesn't the shuttle's ion trail head to the crash site? Where else could Megatron be going?"

"Maybe he thinks the largest pieces of the AllSpark aren't at the crash site," suggested Bulkhead, "After all, he did share the power of the AllSpark back on Earth. While his senses aren't as good as Sari's key, I wouldn't be surprised if Megatron did have some... AllSpark sense or something."

"Our first priority should be collecting the pieces of the AllSpark," said Ratchet.

"No, our first priority should be slapping a pair of stasis cuffs on Megatron and his bullybots!" countered Jazz.

"You saw what kind of damage those loose fragments did on Earth."

"And you saw what kind of damage Megatron can do to Earth."

"Look," said Prime, "I think our processors are up to a little multitasking. But for the moment, we should follow the shuttle. There's just as likely AllSpark fragments where Megatron is going to land as anywhere else."

"Yeah," agreed Sari, "At this distance, even the key has trouble focusing on just one fragment."

"SENSORS INDICATE THIS IS A LOW TECH CIVILIZATION," said Omega Supreme, "THEY APPEAR TO HAVE ONLY ADVANCED TO STEAM POWER."

"That is... so primitive," muttered Sari.

"But they do have machines that we can use to blend in with the background," replied Prime, "Omega. Scan the planet for suitable technoforms."

"SCANNING."

Images began turning up on multiple screens.

"Eww..." said Jazz, "I am NOT turning into any of those clunky gross machines!"

"We may not have a choice in the matter," replied Prime.

"I don't think I even can scan..." began Sari.

"I know," he replied, "You'll just have to make do with your human form. We may have to put you in some kind of disguise when we figure out what the dominant life forms are on this planet."
...

Twilight sighed as if Rarity were running her through a fashion tornado. It seemed that every few seconds, she was in a new outfit with a new manedo.

"No, no, uh-uh. Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Too frilly. Too... shiny," she commented with each change of mane or outfit, "Now go on, my dear. You were telling me where you're from," she said as she strapped Twilight into the Girdle of DOOM.

Twilight was left gasping and out of breath as she replied, "I've... been sent... from Canterlot... to..."

Rarity simply gasp as she let Twilight go, and then watched her crash into a dress mannequin.

"CANTERLOT?!" she replied dramatically, "Oh, I am so envious! The glamor, the sophistication! I have always dreamed of living there! I can't wait to hear all about it! We are gonna be the best of friends, you and I..." Then she paused to look at the gem at the front of the outfit she just slapped on Twilight as she said, "Emeralds?! What was I thinking? Let me get you some rubies!" She vanished towards the back in a puff of dust.

"Quick!" gasp Twilight as she ditched the girdle and the outfit in the blink of an eye, "Let's get out of here before she decides to dye my coat a new color!"

"I think your coat would look good in white..." gushed Spike, "just like hers."

But Twilight was running for the door as Spike floated behind her. His eyes were still looking back to the last place he had seen Rarity.
...

Megatron's shuttle (the stolen Autobot shuttle really) landed a few miles away from the outskirts of Canterlot.

"All right," said Megatron, "Transform to the organic forms or I transform you into scrap metal!"

So they changed as Megatron looked on. Lugnut became a pegasus, and Blitzwing assumed his unicorn form.

Looking at Lugnut, he noticed that his coloration was more like his robot mode than what Megatron knew Earth equines looked like. His body, wings and lower back legs were a deep violet, but the rest of his body was olive green. He also noticed that his body was quite large and bulky, and yet his wings seemed a little too small to support his mass in the air. His cutie mark was an image of his airplane mode.

Like Lugnut, Blitzwing's griffon mode was also very similar to his robot mode's coloration. His body, wings and lower back legs were a deep violet and his face was deep blue, but the rest of his body was sandy brown. While he was just as large as Lugnut, he was a fair deal leaner. His cutie mark was an image of both his jet fighter and his tank modes.

"Hmm," he said, "Is that coloration... normal?"

"I've seen worse," replied Nightmare Moon, "Nopony should question it."

"Blitzwing," he commanded, "Show me your other form."

Blitzwing's unicorn mode had body and lower back legs that were a deep violet and his face was deep blue, but the rest of his body was sandy brown. His also had a horn that appeared to be a bit on the short side and rounded at the tip. While he was just as large as Lugnut, he was a fair deal leaner. The cutie mark didn't change along with the rest of his form.

"Very well. Now it's my turn," he said as he changed into an alicorn.

"Interesting," mused Nightmare Moon.

"What is?!" asked Megatron in a higher octave, "Wait, why has my voice changed?!"

"Well you scanned me," she replied, "I'm a mare after all. I guess that makes you a Princess."

"That's not important!" replied Princess Megatron, "And you two! Stop gawking at me before... I run you through with this horn!"

"Many apologies, Master," said pegasus Lugnut as he knelt before Princess Megatron.

"Now make some hooded cloaks for the two of us," he replied, "We both have our wings to cover up for the moment." Then he glared at Nightmare Moon as he added, "And YOU can stop gawking as well."

So she turned away as she snickered.

"Don't make me regret helping you," she warned Nightmare Moon.

"Very well," she replied, "An innocent mistake. Let us get going to Canterlot to find my older sister... and overthrow her!"

Author's Note:

Another pic: [http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/tfp-pony/images/2/24/Tfp_ponies_megatron_by_kagekirite.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120701220043] (This isn't the best Megatron, but it will have to do.)