• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 4,399 Views, 112 Comments

Transformares (Not So) Animated - neorenamon



When an energy wave washes over Equestria and ponies start turning into robots, they panic until robots arrive to explain things along with a human.

  • ...
13
 112
 4,399

Fly and be Everfree!

by neorenamon

Twilight lead the group into the Everfree Forest, as she seemed to be less confused about where they were supposed to go than anyone else. The ponies and Sari also had their eyes closer to the ground than the Autobots, making it easier for them to lead the way through the trees and underbrush.

"What's so scary about this place?" asked Sari, "Looks just like some old forests back on Earth."

"But the Everfree Forest," said Dash in a spooky tone, "IS FULL OF MONSTERS!!"

But Sari's key glowed and began to drag her away from the path as she said, "WHOA!!"

Prime looked at her and said, "Have you found an AllSpark fragment already?!"

"That's what my key is telling me!" sang Sari as the key dragged her into the brush.

This glowing key will not listen, no not one little bit
It drags me 'cross the countryside and with it's little glowy fits
It's up to me to control this, 'cause plainly you can see
It's got to be my destiny
And it's what my glowing key is telling me!

"Whoa!" shouted Pinkie, "Musical number!"

Then Optimus sang out as he stood before the Autobots,

I have to be their leader with this Autobot face
But no matter how I lead them, it seems a bit of a disgrace
I have to be their leader, it's there for all to see
It's got to be my destiny
And it's what my Autobot mark is telling me!

Then Bumblebee sang as he looked through the underbrush,

I don't care much for underbrush and these trees ain't helpin me out!
No matter what I try, I cannot find the right route!
I've got these scouting things to do, it's no fun being me
But it has to be my destiny
'Cause it's what my Autobot mark is telling me

Then Bulkhead sang as he looked at a random pile of rocks he just made (DON'T ASK ME WHEN!!),

Lookie here at what I've made, I can't tell I must confess
I know it doesn't look like much, I'm under some distress
Could y'all give me a hand here and help me fix up this mess?
My destiny is not pretty
But it's what my Autobot mark is tellin' me

"AW CAN THE FOOLISHNESS ALREADY!!" screamed Ratchet.

"Whoa," said Sari, "I have no idea where that came from."

"Or the music," said Bulkhead.

"It must be the spooky magic of the Everfree Forest," said Dash spookily.

"Give it a rest, sugar-cube," scolded Applejack.

"Or it might have something to do with the AllSpark fragment I just stepped on," suggested Sari as she looked under her boot.

"Wow, that was really close by," said Bumblebee.

"The key should have detected the spark fragment much sooner," replied Prime, "So just hang onto that for safe keeping, Sari."

"You got it, bossbot!!" she replied as she pocketed it.

"Let's keep going. Keep you optics peeled for..."

A familiar evil laugh rang out through the trees.

"Nightmare Moon!" shouted the ponies.

A blue sparkling mist came out and turned into the black alicorn of eternal night as she said, "You were foals to follow me! NOW I SHALL DESTROY YOU!!" Her mane swirled into a cloud again as lightning randomly shot at pony and ally alike.

Megatron, Blitzwing and Lugnut stumbled through the trees as Megatron called out, "Blast it!! Where have you gone to?!"

"MASTER!" called Lugnut, "It's the Autobots!"

"They can't use their vehicle modes here!" said Megatron, "Transform to air vehicle mode and DESTROY THEM FROM THE SKY!!"

He transformed into his twin-bladed attack helicopter as Lugnut changed into a heavy jet transport, and Blitzwing changed into a fighter jet. They all soared into the sky, and then turned back to open fire on the Autobots.

"Sari!" called Prime, "Stay back and guard the ponies!"

She changed from human to robot mode as she replied, "I'm on that, Prime!"

"She can't protect them from ME!" yelled Nightmare Moon as her lightning rained down all around Sari and the ponies. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were felled by the shocks even as they tried to fly up.

"NO NO NO!!" screamed Twilight.

"Oh no!" cried Sari, "I can't protect them!"

Her key began to glow as the AllSpark fragment flew from her pocket. The fragment attached itself to the end of the key. Suddenly, the eyes of Sari and all of the ponies opened wide as light burst from them. The funny thing was that Nightmare Moon's eyes glowed too. Oh, this would look so cool if I could draw or animate!

Sari grew to the size of Bumblebee as she shouted, "Maximum Sari transform!" Her hands changed as she began firing electroballs at the Decepticons from her open palms.

Twilight stood on her hind legs as she turned metallic, split open in a few places like her head and chest, reconfigured and became a robot! See the pics in the description because it's way to hard to describe all that in text! She was now also as tall as the new Sari as she said, "Twilight Prime transform!"

The other ponies followed suit.

Dash shouted, "Rainbow Bolt transform!'

Applejack shouted, "Apple Buster Transform!"

Rarity shouted, "Rare Seeker transform!"

Fluttershy called, "Flutterstorm transform!'

Pinkie Pie sang, "Pinkie Maximus transform!"

"AH!" moaned Nightmare Moon, "Nightmaretron transform!"

"Whoa!" said Pinkie Maximus, "Nightmare Moon has TWO HEADS now!" Yes, she had a robot head and her other head along her right arm.

"That all just ain't right," said Apple Buster.

But Nightmaretron simply laughed as she yelled, "I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER!!" A powerful beam shot at Sari and the ponies from her formerly alicorn head's mouth.

"Well so are we!" replied Twilight Prime. Her hands glowed brightly as a large translucent violet shield formed a partial dome in front of them, and blocked Nightmaretron's attack against them.

"Flutterstorm!" called Rainbow Bolt, "We have to take the battle to the Decepticons!" Rocket boosters from her back and boots engaged as she shot upwards into the sky.

"Oh my," she replied as her boot jets flared and she followed her friend's lead.

"WHOAAA!!" screamed Dash as she shot through the Deceptican formation. There was a massive explosive shock wave that sent the 'Cons tumbling.

"Prime!" called Bulkhead, "I think that ponybot just hit MACH 15!"

"Dayum!" shouted Bumblebee.

Megatron was shooting at Prime, but his shot landed between Twilight and Rarity instead. It blasted them off their feet.

"How dare you!" yelled Flutterstorm as her eyes turned red, "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, YOU BIG METAL MEANIE!!" Her mane turned into a pink typhoon over her head as a massive lightning bolt blasted the Decepticons and threw them miles back from the battlefield. Wicked awesome, eh? Then her lightning clashed with the lightning from Nightmaretron, the clash making explosions of light between them.

"Eat my Meteor Shower!" called Twilight Prime as her hands retracted, and gatling gun barrels replaced them. A rapid barrage of glowing white mini-bolts were spreayed in Nightmaretron's direction.

"Add my Gemstorm to your collection!" shouted Rare Seeker as a volley of gems erupted from the ground beneath Nightmaretron and shot up at her.

"It's PARTY CANNON TIME!" cried Pinkie Maximus as her chest split open, a large canon stuck out and it fired on... you know who by now.

"Have some lucky explodin horseshoes!" called Apple Buster as launchers popped out of her forearms.

A black translucent sphere appeared around Nightmaretron, but even as it blocked most of the effects of their combined attack, she was still hurled backwards hundreds of feet through the air. "AHHH!" she cried in surprise, "YOU FOALS WILL PAY FOR THAT!!"

But a rainbow comet slammed into her from behind, sending her flying miles down range. "Not if Rainbow Bolt punches your ticket first!!" shouted Dash as the comet changed back into her.

"DECEPTICONS!!" called Megatron, "RETREAT!!"

The three of them flew after the form of Nightmaretron.

The group watched them retreat, but then Bolt's boosters flared. "I'll get them all!" she screamed.

"Stay back!!" called Twilight Prime and Optimus Prime as one, "That's an order!!"

"Stereo," said Bumblebee.

"Alright alright," muttered Bolt as she and Flutterstorm landed with the others.

"I did not see this coming," muttered Ratchet.